No agreement between Manchester City and Juventus midfielder

Go down

No agreement between Manchester City and Juventus midfielder Empty No agreement between Manchester City and Juventus midfielder

Post by Juventude Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Felipe Melo has dismissed a reported agreement between himself and Manchester City.

There have been reports in the media in the past week that the Juventus player is set to move to the Premier League.

The reports claimed that Melo would be part of a deal which would see City attacker Carlos Tevez move in the opposition direction.

When questioned about the suggested interest from Manchester City, Melo was dismissive.

“To be honest I know nothing,” Melo declared to Brazilian paper Portal da Band.

“I have a few days holiday now, the season was very stressful and now I get all this transfer stuff at the end, and I will end up not enjoying my holidays.”

The Brazilian international has spent the last two seasons on loan at Turkish side Galatasaray and is reported to be eager to sort out his future

Melo added that he would be happy to stay in Turkey and admitted that he would be keen to continue to be part of the on-going project at Galatasaray.

“Do not rule anything out. Galatasaray is a great team, where I was very happy in those two years, with three titles and twice voted the best player in the league,” Melo continued.

“I identify with the fans and the club. I believe that Galatasaray are also in negotiations. This is the week that we will know the future.”

“The loan is over, but I still have the feeling in my heart. If I were to go back there, I would be very happy. If not, I’ll keep rooting for the club. Galatasaray welcomed me. I was an important part of this project. I have to thank the fans and officials.”

“I know that the club are interested in me. Before leaving on vacation I talked to the director of Galatasaray and he had already shown interest. But now I need a vacation, rest, especially after playing the quarter-finals of the Champions League.”
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down