McLewis
Kick
CBarca
zarola
RealGunner
50 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Happy 11th Anniversary GoalLegacy! - Page 7 Empty Re: Happy 11th Anniversary GoalLegacy!

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:33 pm

Yeah, I could always feel how RedOranje went easy on me because we were friends.

Also, still no news on RWO?

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Happy 11th Anniversary GoalLegacy! - Page 7 Empty Re: Happy 11th Anniversary GoalLegacy!

Post by Unique Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:43 pm

Vibe wrote:Yeah, I could always feel how RedOranje went easy on me because we were friends.

very sad we lost RWO. i still remember her saying she felt like she had the flu for weeks on end and couldent shift it and then she was gone. life can be very crule sometimes. Sad
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:56 pm

People don't die because of flu just like that in modern times, I just don't buy that.

She's just living life somewhere out there. I completely forgot this forum existed for months, until I randomly returned one day.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:59 pm

Vibe wrote:People don't die because of flu just like that in modern times, I just don't buy that.

She's just living life somewhere out there. I completely forgot this forum existed for months, until I randomly returned one day.
flu like symptoms can be a sign of something bad. leukaemia being one of them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:45 pm

FFS I think its 11 years now on Goal.com and GL combined.

Its been a great journey. Thanks for being a part of it. I've added my twitter so y'all can follow me.

Red was a great guy, had massive respect for him because he didn't ban when was I trolling for an year when I first joined as a kid.

Also regarding Rwo, hope she's in tip top shape and comes back one day. It kinda shows how exclusively inclusive our group is that we don't forget anyone.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:09 am

Vibe wrote:People don't die because of flu just like that in modern times, I just don't buy that.

I've heard of plenty of people who died of non treated flu, and also flu like symptoms could possibly mean something worse than just the flu like Unique said.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:50 pm

Happy 8th anniversary GL.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:43 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Happy 8th anniversary GL.
@Jack Daniels it's amazing that you still pop-up at least once a year. Stay well mate.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Vibe wrote:Shout out to my boy DeviAngel, don't know what happened to him but he was one of my favorite people on the internet.

Is he still an admin?

Devi is still an Admin.
Unique wrote:
Vibe wrote:Shout out to my boy DeviAngel, don't know what happened to him but he was one of my favorite people on the internet.

Is he still an admin?
the hardest part about being admin is not being bias to your mates on the forum and keeping things 100% fair. BC and McLewis seem to be 100% fair. 1 or 2 admin are not. Very Happy

Wink

Vibe wrote:Yeah, I could always feel how RedOranje went easy on me because we were friends.

Nothing on RWO, sadly.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:09 pm

This place was crucial for my personal growth, writing, development and oh so much more.

Sending love and light to all, especially those admin and moderators that held (and/or) continue to hold the space in order to keep this universe functioning.
With utmost certainty this place was one of the best universities that I could have enrolled in.

Wholeness and Balanced Vibrations to all <3

Happy 8th!

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:44 pm

Just realised that we have gone past 11 years.

Not sure how long we are going to be here but thanks to everyone still around. Even some marriages don't last this long and yet we are here together for more than a decade. Some of us anyways.

You all are amazing people man. Never thought this forum would last this long and people will still be posting but here we are

Thank you
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:37 am

we still need to celebrate Arteta bringing home the CL together, brother RG drinking
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:06 pm

still trucking along
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:29 pm

Been here for 7 years Shocked wtf man. Well thank you RG for creating this awesome WhatsApp group of random quirky people.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:05 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:the xcx - decade - trolling, out of warning level, out of chances.

Just one and a half year left xcx Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:23 am

11 years FFS

I was just a kid whose main occupation was trolling when I turned up here.

And look at me now, completely the same just 11 years older.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:31 am

I started lurking on these forums back in 2008 before I registered an account in 2009 I think. I'm not even keeping count anymore. It's definitely been busier on here in the past, but I wouldn't have expected it to still be up and running at this point.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:34 am

When Nunez scored, Martin Tyler being the absolute fucking bore said after "After 16 years Liverpool have their hand back on the Community shield" in his sleepy depressed voice as Liverpool does something he didn't want.

Remembering what he said while I logged back in on GL, it reminded me how I joined Goal.com back in 2008, 1.5 years after Riise ended Chelsea in this irrelevant pre season friendly.

Now that Goal.com is currently a big website worldwide. The fact that they had to close the forum and kick all of us out because we were the height of calling them out for absolute shit reporting.

Such great times
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:10 pm

RealGunner wrote:Just realised that we have gone past 11 years.

Not sure how long we are going to be here but thanks to everyone still around. Even some marriages don't last this long and yet we are here together for more than a decade. Some of us anyways.

You all are amazing people man. Never thought this forum would last this long and people will still be posting but here we are

Thank you

Fuck I feel old. Great to see some familiar faces being resilient here and keeeping things ticking. Hope y'all doing good.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:37 am

Nishankly wrote:When Nunez scored, Martin Tyler being the absolute fucking bore said after "After 16 years Liverpool have their hand back on the Community shield" in his sleepy depressed voice as Liverpool does something he didn't want.

Remembering what he said while I logged back in on GL, it reminded me how I joined Goal.com back in 2008, 1.5 years after Riise ended Chelsea in this irrelevant pre season friendly.

Now that Goal.com is currently a big website worldwide. The fact that they had to close the forum and kick all of us out because we were the height of calling them out for absolute shit reporting.

Such great times

Is that why they kicked us out? Very strange, getting rid of such an active community and relying on Nigerian Nerman comments.

Does goal.com still even exis? Have we beaten them hmm
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:27 pm

Yes, RedOranje did a post on this after we left but the search function is absolute fckin shite.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:35 am

Still here Proud

Man, this forum is legendary. I've been very lucky to live a fulfilled life so far and yet some of my favorite memories are on here.

Will always get nostalgic when I think back on over a decade of whatever we were doing here. A bunch of randoms from all over had shitloads of fun, talked about whatever and most of all, had the greatest banter ever seen.

I can't even count the number of times I just read threads again and again and had myself bursting of laughter.

As I aways say, I was never much of an internet person, never been on any other forum, but joining this one has been one of the better things I did in life and it was a part of shaping who I am today.

I hope RG fixes his PC and this forum lives on, because at our peak, we were legends man. Still have our moments Proud

Also the shitload of epic people that came through here, ffs Laughing Some here to this day.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:01 am

GOATed special forum indeed... no one quite had me in stitches like Betty and his wild takes cheers
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:18 am

Bring back Unique imo

This forum is unique in a way that is not easily explainable. I would say that most forums feel bland and the member seem disconnected and far apart, bordering on AI generated; insipid, stale and infertile. Whereas GL feels like.... a south park episode of the most random farcical and whimsical kind
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:32 am

Myesyats wrote:Bring back Unique imo

This forum is unique in a way that is not easily explainable. I would say that most forums feel bland and the member seem disconnected and far apart, bordering on AI generated; insipid, stale and infertile. Whereas GL feels like.... a south park episode of the most random farcical and whimsical kind

That is a surprisingly accurate description of this forum, especially compared to other forums.

We are truly GOAT
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:04 am

Unique and Betty, yes
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next