fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:21 am

Why buy Oscar when you have Mata? Can't play them both there, the money would have been better spent on a Winger last season so Mata could play centrally and We wouldn't have this problem.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:29 am

I dont see it as a problem at all, for one last season Oscar, Hazard and Mata were constantly interchanging postions so not one of the three were fixed centrally or out wide, and also at Valencia Mata was a winger, theres no saying Mou wont play him there again which opens the middle back up
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 am

I would hope so but Mou does favour structure which leads me to believe they may not float as much. Time will tell though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:29 am

Dortmund have confirmed their interest in KDB saying that he wants the move as well.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:29 am

Kick wrote:Dortmund have confirmed their interest in KDB saying that he wants the move as well.

On loan or permanent? :O
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:33 am

Permanent. No fee was mentioned as I don't think there is an offer, Kevin just seems to want to go there, I probably would in his situation.

Also, Is it so bad if we sell him for like 15m? Pulled a nice profit on a player that never played for us officially. Thats not bad business.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 am

£15m for one of the best young players in Europe? Not really. Especially considering we'd potentially have to spend twice that to bring in a player capable of bringing to us what he has the potential to a few years down the road.

If his mind is made up and he's strongly pushing for a move as we're lead to believe, A.) try to use him in a swap deal for Lewandowski (unlikely) or B.) flog him into the reserves for a year or make him ride the bench. And yes, I'm serious. Blatant disrespect from this ginger twat.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 pm

BVB doesn't do Loans, so he is either a goner or stayer. Chelsea are not a selling club. KDB should have known when signing. Chelsea should ask KDB to should shut the fkc up and stay put as BVB did to Lewa. No swap deals for Lewa as BVB already said chapter is closed. Mou should pitch in and close the matter.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:58 pm

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c9c729383aab075ffbf7f239cc6fa9c1/tumblr_molohi6xar1ruhh4yo1_1280.jpg

hmm

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Shed wrote:£15m for one of the best young players in Europe? Not really. Especially considering we'd potentially have to spend twice that to bring in a player capable of bringing to us what he has the potential to a few years down the road.

If his mind is made up and he's strongly pushing for a move as we're lead to believe, A.) try to use him in a swap deal for Lewandowski (unlikely) or B.) flog him into the reserves for a year or make him ride the bench. And yes, I'm serious. Blatant disrespect from this ginger twat.
Well, putting him on the bench won't help him at all. I, just like everyone else want to see him do well at Chelsea but with Schurrle arriving, I don't see how that is possible. Selling him off for twice what we bought him for is a good deal considering we've barely paid him any wages. I would like to see him traded for someone but I don't think Dortmund would want to part with anyone else this summer.
Shed wrote:http://24.media.tumblr.com/c9c729383aab075ffbf7f239cc6fa9c1/tumblr_molohi6xar1ruhh4yo1_1280.jpg

hmm

I'd sell Ba, at least 15m though. Twisted Evil
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Why do u think Ba's price would go up?
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:36 pm

He was always worth more than what we paid for him. The reason we got him so cheap was because Newcastle didn't think he'd have the impact he did when they signed him. He is worth more than 7m and in the right team, he'll score bundles of goals so I'd say he's worth about 15m.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Kick wrote:He was always worth more than what we paid for him. The reason we got him so cheap was because Newcastle didn't think he'd have the impact he did when they signed him. He is worth more than 7m and in the right team, he'll score bundles of goals so I'd say he's worth about 15m.

I dunno that he'd be worth 15m but we also got him cheap due to his contract aswell I think? He still has 3 years left with us so we'd definitely get a bit more for that. I'd imagine what we paid for him or a bit more.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 pm

lszanto wrote:
Kick wrote:He was always worth more than what we paid for him. The reason we got him so cheap was because Newcastle didn't think he'd have the impact he did when they signed him. He is worth more than 7m and in the right team, he'll score bundles of goals so I'd say he's worth about 15m.

I dunno that he'd be worth 15m but we also got him cheap due to his contract aswell I think? He still has 3 years left with us so we'd definitely get a bit more for that. I'd imagine what we paid for him or a bit more.

No, we paid his 7m pound by out clause. His Contract had nothing to do with it.

He's worth more than 7m for sure. If we're gonna use Lukaku, I'd sell Ba.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Kick wrote:
lszanto wrote:

That's right, I knew it was some funny business why he was so cheap Razz

New CF as starter with Lukaku backup and then Torres can rot unless we are in dire need of a CF who can't score.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:48 pm

lszanto wrote:
Kick wrote:
lszanto wrote:

New CF as starter with Lukaku backup and then Torres can rot unless we are in dire need of a CF who can't score.

I'd be happy with that. Schurrle too if needed.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Kick wrote:
Shed wrote:£15m for one of the best young players in Europe? Not really. Especially considering we'd potentially have to spend twice that to bring in a player capable of bringing to us what he has the potential to a few years down the road.

Well, putting him on the bench won't help him at all. I, just like everyone else want to see him do well at Chelsea but with Schurrle arriving, I don't see how that is possible. Selling him off for twice what we bought him for is a good deal considering we've barely paid him any wages. I would like to see him traded for someone but I don't think Dortmund would want to part with anyone else this summer.

Which is why he should be played as a CM. The options there are non-existent atm.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Kick wrote:
lszanto wrote:
Kick wrote:

Yeah as long as Lukaku would get decent playing time in that arrangement i'd be happy. I wonder if Mourinho takes a shining to him due to him being compared to Drogba hmm
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Shed wrote:
Kick wrote:

Which is why he should be played as a CM. The options there are non-existent atm.

KDB is not yet capable of playing in the pivot. It would be a massive risk to go into the new season with him as a pivot player, I wouldn't mind us selling Essien or Romeu to make room for KDB in the pivot, at least trying him there. Sadly, I don't think we'll sell Essien or Romeu.
lszanto wrote:
Kick wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Yeah as long as Lukaku would get decent playing time in that arrangement i'd be happy. I wonder if Mourinho takes a shining to him due to him being compared to Drogba hmm

I think Lukaku would play a decent amount and I don't think Mourinho will think he's the new Drogba, he'll surely have seen Lukaku play last season because he was playing epl.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Kick wrote:
lszanto wrote:
Kick wrote:

I think Lukaku would play a decent amount and I don't think Mourinho will think he's the new Drogba, he'll surely have seen Lukaku play last season because he was playing epl.

Oh definitely, but the passion Lukaku has for the club, willingness to work hard and improve and his desire to succeed are all things that Mourinho will love imo.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Kick wrote:
Shed wrote:
Kick wrote:

KDB is not yet capable of playing in the pivot. It would be a massive risk to go into the new season with him as a pivot player, I wouldn't mind us selling Essien or Romeu to make room for KDB in the pivot, at least trying him there. Sadly, I don't think we'll sell Essien or Romeu.

Neither is good enough.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:08 pm

lszanto wrote:
Kick wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Oh definitely, but the passion Lukaku has for the club, willingness to work hard and improve and his desire to succeed are all things that Mourinho will love imo.
Certainly, The only reason why Lukaku is being considered as a starter is his horrible first touch, If he could improve that dramatically, we'd not need to buy a CF.
Shed wrote:
Kick wrote:
Shed wrote:

Neither is good enough.

Meaning Neither Romeu or Ess are good enough or neither options are good enough?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Kick wrote:
lszanto wrote:
Kick wrote:

Certainly, The only reason why Lukaku is being considered as a starter is his horrible first touch, If he could improve that dramatically, we'd not need to buy a CF.

It's more than his first touch mate. His passing is poor, his finishing needs working on, etc. He's not ready to be first choice at a title-contending club.

Kick wrote:
Shed wrote:
Kick wrote:

Neither is good enough.

Meaning Neither Romeu or Ess are good enough or neither options are good enough?

Neither Romeu nor Essien is good enough to threaten anyone of even moderate quality for a place in the side. Besides, neither even plays the same role as KDB so I don't know how their sales or non-sales would affect Kevin whatsoever.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Shed wrote:
Kick wrote:
lszanto wrote:

It's more than his first touch mate. His passing is poor, his finishing needs working on, etc. He's not ready to be first choice at a title-contending club.

tbh, he doesn't really need good passing, If you play him as a poacher and his finishing is better than Fernando's.

Kick wrote:
Shed wrote:

Neither is good enough.

Neither Romeu nor Essien is good enough to threaten anyone of even moderate quality for a place in the side. Besides, neither even plays the same role as KDB so I don't know how their sales or non-sales would affect Kevin whatsoever.

If we're to play KDB in the pivot, these are pivot players. That would mean we have: Mikel, Ramires, Romeu, Essien, Lampard and KDB in the pivot, for two spots. Try and tell me that's not too many. I've tried to suggest the 4-3-3 in the past but you have shot it down every time. I think we could work using a 4-3-3 but you are opposed to the idea. We're going to need to sell a CM + Marin, at least, this season otherwise our squad will be too big!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next