Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

+43
Kick
Kaladin
huntsman
B-Mac
RealGunner
CBarca
FatherReason
Valkyrja
Le Samourai
izzy
FennecFox7
VivaStPauli
rwo power
Donuts
Grooverider
Luis_Suarez123
Kamikaze692
VanDeezNuts
The Sanchez
LeBéninois
barca 2011
tony_pulis
1991
Albiceleste
McAgger
AmarillaDirecta
Harmonica
Gil
Clockwork Orange
Tomwin Lannister
Ganso
StrugaRock
Onyx
Mamad
Highburied
Abramovich
kiranr
Mr Nick09
Lex
sportsczy
StevieRayVaughan
LeVersacci
OLpower
47 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Yeah that is the truth. But how can people score all of those goals without having enough shots?


How about you let Higuain take 400 shots and see how well he does.

He has the most shots in Europe by a mile. Fact.

He scores twice as much as most strikers, but has so, so much more than twice the amount of their shots. Fact

He doesn't work hard enough for the team. Fact

He makes life difficult for the attack, and the Left back. Fact.

Madrid fans are annoyed with his work ethic. Fact.

Don't let his goal tally fool you. He's holding Madrid back in my opinion.

Sure on paper it's better to have him, but this isn't paper and he's far too much of an individual.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:38 pm

I'm not saying Ronaldo should leave, however if he did leave, we'd still be able to win. The team would be more balanced. Although it still can be more balanced with Ronaldo. Just need some tactical adjustments.

We have won things before Ronaldo joined and we would be able to if he left.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40127
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by FatherReason Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Everybody seems to ignore the possibility that perhaps Ronaldo is just milking Madrid for a big, fat, juicy contract. He's talking up his love for United to hammer out a new, expensive deal.

It's a shame most MUFC fans are too fragile to see this and are hopelessly in love with a player who left us to pursue apparently bigger and better things.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat, but I wouldn't allow him to make it out as if he's doing us a favour by returning. Personally I don't think he'll leave Madrid anyway.

Why don't some Madrid fans like Ronaldo? Maybe because he's a smug little shit and makes comments like the "slave" one. I really don't get all this circle-jerking over Ronaldo.
FatherReason
FatherReason
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Lex Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:22 am

Mark it on your calendar, lads

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 BMUUNA1CUAEdA2C
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15098
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Lex Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:23 am

That's date Utd plan to...

Sun: "Yol0"
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15098
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:34 am

and yes, this is Ronaldo's last big contract from a big historic club like Madrid. he is trying to milk it as much as he can.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:36 am

"That's date United plan to unveil"

wtf?

"That's date"
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20380
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 am

Lmfao I thought something was odd.

Is that really the Sun? I know they're *bleep* morons, but they're normally not illiterate.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:41 am

They probably hired Hodor to do the article
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:41 am

United love Ronaldo, and Ronaldo loves United...classic case of the grass isn't always greener.

even though SAF isn't the manager anymore, he is still around the club and part of the higher archey upstairs now...the SAF + Ronnie love is still a major factor if he does come back to United in my mind.

as long as we throw some money into the midfield still, I absolutely would not mind him coming back
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by huntsman Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:42 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:United love Ronaldo, and Ronaldo loves United...classic case of the grass isn't always greener.

even though SAF isn't the manager anymore, he is still around the club and part of the higher archey upstairs now...the SAF + Ronnie love is still a major factor if he does come back to United in my mind.

as long as we throw some money into the midfield still, I absolutely would not mind him coming back

Ronaldo wants to win trophies, what is he going to win if he goes to United? Nothing.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:45 am

huntsman wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:United love Ronaldo, and Ronaldo loves United...classic case of the grass isn't always greener.

even though SAF isn't the manager anymore, he is still around the club and part of the higher archey upstairs now...the SAF + Ronnie love is still a major factor if he does come back to United in my mind.

as long as we throw some money into the midfield still, I absolutely would not mind him coming back

Ronaldo wants to win trophies, what is he going to win if he goes to United? Nothing.

Europa League got your confidence all up, that's cute :coffee:

still won more trophies at United then he has at Madrid Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:23 am

RealGunner wrote:They probably hired Hodor to do the article

Hodor can do better than The Sun
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:55 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yeah that is the truth. But how can people score all of those goals without having enough shots?


How about you let Higuain take 400 shots and see how well he does.

He has the most shots in Europe by a mile. Fact.

He scores twice as much as most strikers, but has so, so much more than twice the amount of their shots. Fact

He doesn't work hard enough for the team. Fact

He makes life difficult for the attack, and the Left back. Fact.

Madrid fans are annoyed with his work ethic. Fact.

Don't let his goal tally fool you. He's holding Madrid back in my opinion.

Sure on paper it's better to have him, but this isn't paper and he's far too much of an individual.


Same bs that everyone says.. when they actually don't watch ronaldo play

CR has evolved into an excellent team player. We've already been through the fact that he needs to tone down his shots.

if this was CR, we wouldn't hear the end of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhKikWDAqoA

But its ozil, the unselfish playmaker.

People need to get their heads out of their asses, stop listening to stereotypes, and judge the player by watching him..
CR makes life difficult for the attack rofl if anything its the other way around Laughing

Moving on Rolling Eyes
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7516
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Kick Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am

huntsman wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:United love Ronaldo, and Ronaldo loves United...classic case of the grass isn't always greener.

even though SAF isn't the manager anymore, he is still around the club and part of the higher archey upstairs now...the SAF + Ronnie love is still a major factor if he does come back to United in my mind.

as long as we throw some money into the midfield still, I absolutely would not mind him coming back

Ronaldo wants to win trophies, what is he going to win if he goes to United? Nothing.

rofl

Brilliant.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:54 am

Worst signing in recent years. can go fk off for all i care. Our attack is onedimensional and he is shit.

Those 200 goals mean nothing. Lol, we have won nothing

GTFO RONNY
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7516
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:54 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Worst signing in recent years. can go fk off for all i care. Our attack is onedimensional and he is shit.

Those 200 goals mean nothing. Lol, we have won nothing

GTFO RONNY

The problem is there are too many fanboys out there. For example, there are Ozil/Benzema/Higuain etc fanboys who need a scapegoat to blame their lackluster performances on. Lets use Benzema for example: Benzema gaining weight, having absolutely no consistency,missing taps in, playing like shit for France, all need different excuses. They will argue Benzema didnt gain weight, he bulked up, he has no consistency because Ronaldo takes all the shot and he has to rotate with Higuain, and he plays like shit for France because they dont have a midfield. Benz needs to do something of note to avoid such criticism atleast in Real madrid. I know he gets some criticism from the French supporters.

Everyone is GL has a agenda, most of the fans I dont think support a team, but a player or two. It shows in case of some Madrid fans.

The other thing is also that Ronaldo has flaws in his game that he needs to improve. Less shots, less complaining, being less selfish, less tantrums etc. If we are to trust Mou, he is not bothered to improve them, that is a major problem. He needs to get his act together in some aspects.

What intrigues me is that Real has so many problems in their team, but most of the fans in GL focus on Ronaldo, who should be the least of their worry. Supposedly Benzema is going to be the number 1, but he is far from consistent to take that role. It took Higuain to be injured, and Adebayor to be the no1, before Benzema decided to show up. They want to build a team on Ozil, who can barely play two good games at a time. They want Jese to replace Ronaldo in 2 years, but he will end up in Getafe next year like most other.

I am loving the breakdown of Real this year, but in my head I keep thinking...you had Higuain and Benz to choose from, and you made the wrong decision.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton
Posts : 548
Join date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by StevieRayVaughan Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:57 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:and yes, this is Ronaldo's last big contract from a big historic club like Madrid. he is trying to milk it as much as he can.

It is sad I mean one day you claim to love Real but then cry to the media to get a better contract ("I am sad" etc). No matter how much I respect him as a player, he is still an *bleep*.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton
Posts : 548
Join date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:03 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yeah that is the truth. But how can people score all of those goals without having enough shots?


How about you let Higuain take 400 shots and see how well he does.

He has the most shots in Europe by a mile. Fact.

He scores twice as much as most strikers, but has so, so much more than twice the amount of their shots. Fact

He doesn't work hard enough for the team. Fact

He makes life difficult for the attack, and the Left back. Fact.

Madrid fans are annoyed with his work ethic. Fact.

Don't let his goal tally fool you. He's holding Madrid back in my opinion.

Sure on paper it's better to have him, but this isn't paper and he's far too much of an individual.

-Comparasion with Higuain is pathetic, Pipita has around 8 goals in UCL in 7 years.

-Ronaldo ran like a horse against Barca this season.

-He makes life difficult for attack ? It's his fault that Benzema and Higuain couldn't finish this season ? If they could he would have like 10 more assists this season, let alone Ozil.

-Marcelo and Ronaldo have nearly perfect relationship on the field.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11333
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by 1991 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:00 pm

Ronaldo carries Real Madrid.
1991
1991
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 387
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 pm

to semi finals losses and 1 league in 4 years?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by michaelnana Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Nope, except if he wants to move to the MLS.

michaelnana
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-05-22
Age : 33

http://www.reflap.com/michael

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Clockwork Orange Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Ronlaldo has had the benefit of having weak minded managers that could not stand up to his tyraany and anachronism he brings on the pitch. Madrid need a general like Marcelo Bielsa, who would put this anti-footballing proponent on the bench quicker than I can type Total-Voetball.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow
Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:25 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:Ronlaldo has had the benefit of having weak minded managers that could not stand up to his tyraany and anachronism he brings on the pitch. Madrid need a general like Marcelo Bielsa, who would put this anti-footballing proponent on the bench quicker than I can type Total-Voetball.

I think it would come down to Mourinho instilling a rather damaging virus of thought that is a primeval mentality tactics called siege mentality. The latter has corrupted CR into the more voraciously demanding player he has become within the recent 1-2 years as with Carlo Ancelotti coming in, I can foresee a balance being attained within his persona.

Just today, on twitter Ronaldo stated that reports of his renewal were false.

Amusing since his Twitter is a mere formality to his fans rather than a channel of his opinions.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12203
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Clockwork Orange Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:37 am

Arquitescu wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:Ronlaldo has had the benefit of having weak minded managers that could not stand up to his tyraany and anachronism he brings on the pitch. Madrid need a general like Marcelo Bielsa, who would put this anti-footballing proponent on the bench quicker than I can type Total-Voetball.

I think it would come down to Mourinho instilling a rather damaging virus of thought that is a primeval mentality tactics called siege mentality. The latter has corrupted CR into the more voraciously demanding player he has become within the recent 1-2 years as with Carlo Ancelotti coming in, I can foresee a balance being attained within his persona.

Just today, on twitter Ronaldo stated that reports of his renewal were false.

Amusing since his Twitter is a mere formality to his fans rather than a channel of his opinions.

Hmmm. Good points as usualy Arquitecto. My problem is that this persona of Ronaldo has been allowed to build up and has been for lack of a better word, 'encouraged' by the two most important managers in his career, certanily in footballing terms. He is now so deepluy entrenched in his positioning and need for goal scoring that I feel that any changes Don Carlo will try and introduce will upset the already delicate balance of Real Madrid. If Ronaldo does not score, how will he remain relevant?
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow
Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:49 pm

The thing is, Real Madrid needs to invest more.

I mean like, seriously invest, not just re-allocate the wage bill to fit in Benzema's food budget.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum