Underrated Players

+25
Kamikaze692
Red Alert
juventus101
halamadrid2
Kick
Swanhends
Sushi Master
McAgger
Albiceleste
Grooverider
Highburied
rwo power
Rev
ExtremistEnigma
LeBéninois
donttreadonred
The Verminator
RealGunner
Ganso
Kaladin
dronte
Toffer Harley
huntsman
Valkyrja
Onyx
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Nani and Gervinho underrated for me for the fact that these two guys are being made scapegoats at their respective clubs when there are clearly more shittier players than them at the club.

ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2535
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by LeBéninois Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:56 pm


Thomas Muller , this is the kind of players who make you WIN
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4030
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by huntsman Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:01 pm

the most under-rated player at the moment is Kaka to be honest. Excellent footballer with acute skills, yet he is considered a flop by real madrid fans and institute despite the fact that he is their second best player, well technically third after ronaldo and Lopez.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Bénin wrote:Thomas Muller , this is the kind of players who make you WIN
I can't count how often people wrote they want to see him benched. But no Thomas Müller = no Bayern or Germany win.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Highburied Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:22 pm

donttreadonred wrote:Hazard may not even be the third best player in the Premier League right now, much less the third best in the world. (Bale, Suarez, Van Persie, Silva, Yaya Toure, and Mata are all on his level or above it at the moment.)

You can argue about potential all you want. There's no doubt he has immense potential. In fact, that's exactly why Chelsea paid such a high price for him. It wasn't because he was one of the best in the world; it was because he could become one of the best in the world. That said, potential means precisely f***-all until it's realized. There are 12-year-olds on YouTube that have immense potential, but that doesn't mean they will be the next Ronaldo/Messi/Maradona/Pele.

Blame Mancini if you want...

Those two have not performed well this season.


Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2630
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Grooverider Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Shawcross

remy

barton

Steven Taylor

Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 571
Join date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Ever Banega

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by McAgger Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:47 pm

Gerrard, Agger, and Griezmann
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:47 pm

luquitas ocampos too, well and truly up there with any other teenage talent.

when you guys watch monaco next season you'll see, this kid is unreal. hard to believe hes so young

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Toffer Harley Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:14 pm

huntsman wrote:the most under-rated player at the moment is Kaka to be honest. Excellent footballer with acute skills, yet he is considered a flop by real madrid fans and institute despite the fact that he is their second best player, well technically third after ronaldo and Lopez.

we know
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg
Posts : 827
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:21 pm

rwo power wrote:
Bénin wrote:Thomas Muller , this is the kind of players who make you WIN
I can't count how often people wrote they want to see him benched. But no Thomas Müller = no Bayern or Germany win.
Agreed. His lack of flashiness makes people think he's an average player, for some reason.

But few have his brains or workrate.

While most talk about Reus, Götze or Özil, Müller is quietly winning triple trophies :coffee:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Swanhends Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:28 pm

This hazard nonsense has gone far enough, take a lap all of you
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Kick Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:54 am

To go back to the Mata debate, He has 20 goals and 37 assists in 64 matches this season. A goal or assist every .89 games. Proud

He is far better than Hazard or Oscar and is one of the best players in the EPL. If not the best. Only players who could be better than him is Bale, RVP and Carrick.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Grooverider Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:30 am

huntsman wrote:Hazard from Chelsea, third best player in the world right now and is nominated to dethrone at least Ronaldo in the next couple of years.

Kaka from Madrid; second best player after Ronaldo. Madrid never loses when he starts and he scores almost every game he plays and has more assists than the likes of Ozil who despite being a flop is a starter.

Very Happy
rofl

:facepalm:
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 571
Join date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:05 am

Higuain Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25204
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by juventus101 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:22 am

Podolski. All joking aside hes an amazing footballer. People dont realize this bexause hes not flashy. Not to mention that at Arsenal and for 2 years fot Germany hes been played out of his preferred position, and hed been struggling with injuries this season. Its no coincidence that he had a goal every other game for Germany until he started being used as a LW. Hes still goodthere, but nowhere near his best. At Koln he was immense for exanple. Dribbling defenders all day, scoring wonder goals, he carried them to two midtable finishes and then they got relegated in his third season because th defense went o shthambles. Podolski. All joking aside hes an amazing footballer. People dont realize this bexause hes not flashy. Not to mention that at Arsenal and for 2 years fot Germany hes been played out of his preferred position, and hed been struggling with injuries this season. Its no coincidence that he had a goal every other game for Germany until he started being used as a LW. Hes still goodthere, but nowhere near his best. At Koln he was immense for exanple. Dribbling defenders all day, scoring wonder goals, he carried them to two midtable finishes and then they got relegated in his third season because the defense went to shambles. Even a friend of mine who is a Leverkusen fan thinks he should start for Germany still, and i agree.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2537
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:54 am

Bénin wrote:
ExtremistEnigma wrote:At this moment:

Suarez, Nani, Sanchez, Hart, Balotelli, Robben, Milner, Valdes, Gervinho

milner is not doing very well recently , at least not playing enough .

gervinho is not underrated

nani won't be any better than what we already saw .

Milner was one of City's best players last season. lol
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:56 am

Kick wrote:To go back to the Mata debate, He has 20 goals and 37 assists in 64 matches this season. A goal or assist every .89 games. Proud

He is far better than Hazard or Oscar and is one of the best players in the EPL. If not the best. Only players who could be better than him is Bale, RVP and Carrick.

Suarez, Silva, Rooney etc.

Mata is good, but he's not the best.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:36 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Higuain Proud
+1 Thumbs up
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 587
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Luis_Suarez123 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:32 pm

[quote="huntsman"]
Betty La Fea wrote:
huntsman wrote:Hazard from Chelsea, third best player in the world right now and is nominated to dethrone at least Ronaldo in the next couple of years.

Kaka from Madrid; second best player after Ronaldo. Madrid never loses when he starts and he scores almost every game he plays and has more assists than the likes of Ozil who despite being a flop is a starter.

Hazard isnt even the best player at Chelsea, much less the third best in the world.

Didnt Mata finish the season with like 20 goals and 30 assists? Dude is a beast.

Mata is criminally underrated.

Hazard's talent is only matched by that of Messi. Ronaldo's a machine but he doesnt have the talent to run through players and defenders like hazard has.

Only Messi is more gifted than Hazard, and only Ronaldo is more efficient.

Only Ronaldo is more EFFICIENT, by which means is he efficient his stats this year are not even half as impressive as Mata's , let alone Bale and Suarez in Premier League. To call him 3rd best player in the world is just asjfhkasdjhf ajsdhf

Luis_Suarez123
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 pm

[quote="Luis_Suarez123"]
huntsman wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Hazard isnt even the best player at Chelsea, much less the third best in the world.

Didnt Mata finish the season with like 20 goals and 30 assists? Dude is a beast.

Mata is criminally underrated.

Hazard's talent is only matched by that of Messi. Ronaldo's a machine but he doesnt have the talent to run through players and defenders like hazard has.

Only Messi is more gifted than Hazard, and only Ronaldo is more efficient.

Only Ronaldo is more EFFICIENT, by which means is he efficient his stats this year are not even half as impressive as Mata's , let alone Bale and Suarez in Premier League. To call him 3rd best player in the world is just asjfhkasdjhf ajsdhf

I'd take Gotze over Hazard without second thought, even SES. Hazard is on Oscar's/Isco's level IMO.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11355
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by free_cat Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:49 pm

donttreadonred wrote:Hazard may not even be the third best player in the Premier League right now, much less the third best in the world. (Bale, Suarez, Van Persie, Silva, Yaya Toure, and Mata are all on his level or above it at the moment.)

You can argue about potential all you want. There's no doubt he has immense potential. In fact, that's exactly why Chelsea paid such a high price for him. It wasn't because he was one of the best in the world; it was because he could become one of the best in the world. That said, potential means precisely f***-all until it's realized. There are 12-year-olds on YouTube that have immense potential, but that doesn't mean they will be the next Ronaldo/Messi/Maradona/Pele.

Hazard is 22 1/2
At some point players shouldn't be considered youngsters anymore. He can definitely improve, but he doesn't have much more potential than current Mata.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by EL Patron Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:52 pm

free_cat wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:Hazard may not even be the third best player in the Premier League right now, much less the third best in the world. (Bale, Suarez, Van Persie, Silva, Yaya Toure, and Mata are all on his level or above it at the moment.)

You can argue about potential all you want. There's no doubt he has immense potential. In fact, that's exactly why Chelsea paid such a high price for him. It wasn't because he was one of the best in the world; it was because he could become one of the best in the world. That said, potential means precisely f***-all until it's realized. There are 12-year-olds on YouTube that have immense potential, but that doesn't mean they will be the next Ronaldo/Messi/Maradona/Pele.

Hazard is 22 1/2
At some point players shouldn't be considered youngsters anymore. He can definitely improve, but he doesn't have much more potential than current Mata.

Dat Spanish bias Proud
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:00 pm

EL Patron wrote:
free_cat wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:Hazard may not even be the third best player in the Premier League right now, much less the third best in the world. (Bale, Suarez, Van Persie, Silva, Yaya Toure, and Mata are all on his level or above it at the moment.)

You can argue about potential all you want. There's no doubt he has immense potential. In fact, that's exactly why Chelsea paid such a high price for him. It wasn't because he was one of the best in the world; it was because he could become one of the best in the world. That said, potential means precisely f***-all until it's realized. There are 12-year-olds on YouTube that have immense potential, but that doesn't mean they will be the next Ronaldo/Messi/Maradona/Pele.

Hazard is 22 1/2
At some point players shouldn't be considered youngsters anymore. He can definitely improve, but he doesn't have much more potential than current Mata.

Dat Spanish bias Proud

My man Free is that last person who would carry Spanish bias. He is Catalunyan. He couldn't care less.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12402
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by free_cat Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:00 pm

EL Patron wrote:
free_cat wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:Hazard may not even be the third best player in the Premier League right now, much less the third best in the world. (Bale, Suarez, Van Persie, Silva, Yaya Toure, and Mata are all on his level or above it at the moment.)

You can argue about potential all you want. There's no doubt he has immense potential. In fact, that's exactly why Chelsea paid such a high price for him. It wasn't because he was one of the best in the world; it was because he could become one of the best in the world. That said, potential means precisely f***-all until it's realized. There are 12-year-olds on YouTube that have immense potential, but that doesn't mean they will be the next Ronaldo/Messi/Maradona/Pele.

Hazard is 22 1/2
At some point players shouldn't be considered youngsters anymore. He can definitely improve, but he doesn't have much more potential than current Mata.

Dat Spanish bias Proud

You mistake me for someone else if you think I have any kind of Spanish bias.

I agree with Valkyrja, I'd take Gotze any day of the week before Hazard.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by free_cat Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
EL Patron wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Hazard is 22 1/2
At some point players shouldn't be considered youngsters anymore. He can definitely improve, but he doesn't have much more potential than current Mata.

Dat Spanish bias Proud

My man Free is that last person who would carry Spanish bias. He is Catalunyan. He couldn't care less.


Exactly, perfectly summed up. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Underrated Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Underrated Players

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum