André Schürrle

+18
aldrin_only
Blue
Abramovich
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Katy Perry
El Chelsea Fuerte
VivaStPauli
Helmer
huntsman
TAEHSAEN
fatman123
Uncanny
Nedved
Art Morte
Soul
Shed
iNFINITY9910
lszanto
22 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

André Schürrle  Empty André Schürrle

Post by lszanto Thu May 30, 2013 1:52 pm

So the deal is pretty schurrley done(i'm going to look like an idiot if it doesn't happen), With de Bruyne going on a season long loan the other way.

It's been confirmed by the B04 director and will be wrapped up after Germany's USA tour.

So onto the more important stuff, where will he play, what does he bring to the table that we lacked, possible formations?

I must admit i'm not overly fond of this deal but it does kick off what looks to be a big summer!

ps if you have any ideas for a better topic name or a nickname then have at it Wink
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu May 30, 2013 3:14 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8742775/Transfer-news-Bayer-Leverkusen-s-Andre-Schurrle-closes-on-Chelsea-move
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by lszanto Thu May 30, 2013 3:15 pm

Assuming KdB agrees the deal will go through very soon I think.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Shed Thu May 30, 2013 3:54 pm

@lszanto wrote:So the deal is pretty schurrley done(i'm going to look like an idiot if it doesn't happen), With de Bruyne going on a season long loan the other way.

It's been confirmed by the B04 director and will be wrapped up after Germany's USA tour.

So onto the more important stuff, where will he play, what does he bring to the table that we lacked, possible formations?

I must admit i'm not overly fond of this deal but it does kick off what looks to be a big summer!

ps if you have any ideas for a better topic name or a nickname then have at it Wink

André Schürrle  Whew

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Kick Thu May 30, 2013 9:41 pm

I did already make a Schurrle thread.

I also think this deal comes down to whether Jose wants KDB, if he doesn't a loan deal to Bayer is the best option.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34812
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by lszanto Thu May 30, 2013 11:56 pm

@Kick wrote:I did already make a Schurrle thread.

I also think this deal comes down to whether Jose wants KDB, if he doesn't a loan deal to Bayer is the best option.

Dang sorry, I was trying to avoid doing an assignment last night so was looking for any excuse not to do it and focus on something else, must have missed it!
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Shed Fri May 31, 2013 12:13 am

@lszanto wrote:
@Kick wrote:I did already make a Schurrle thread.

I also think this deal comes down to whether Jose wants KDB, if he doesn't a loan deal to Bayer is the best option.

Dang sorry, I was trying to avoid doing an assignment last night so was looking for any excuse not to do it and focus on something else, must have missed it!

Or you were trying to steal Kicky's limelight Clubber

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by lszanto Fri May 31, 2013 3:21 am

@Shed wrote:
@lszanto wrote:
@Kick wrote:I did already make a Schurrle thread.

I also think this deal comes down to whether Jose wants KDB, if he doesn't a loan deal to Bayer is the best option.

Dang sorry, I was trying to avoid doing an assignment last night so was looking for any excuse not to do it and focus on something else, must have missed it!

Or you were trying to steal Kicky's limelight Clubber


:whistle:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Kick Fri May 31, 2013 9:12 am

Razz

Anything to procrastinate!

Personally, I could see him as a super sub or a starter should Mata stay centrally.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34812
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by lszanto Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:52 am

@Kick wrote: Razz

Anything to procrastinate!

Personally, I could see him as a super sub or a starter should Mata stay centrally.

With the amount of fixtures played in recent years having more players to help with rotation is never going to be a bad thing, the best team in the world(bayern) has by far the best bench and thus when resting players don't lose a whole lot of quality.

The other unique quality he'll bring is long shooting, outside of Lampard/Luiz we don't really have people that are willing to take on shots outside of the box. Against teams parking the bus it's a huge asset and one of the reasons people moan that united get alot of own goals, when teams sit back against them they just continue shooting till they find their way into the net.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Shed Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:58 am

Marin will likely be off and DeBruyne (who will probably be a deeper player for us in the future anyway) looks to be going on another loan. That leaves Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle and Moses. 5 players for 3 spots in the team. Hardly unreasonable for any club, much less one competing in as many competitions as Chelsea do.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Kick Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 am

Yeah, it sounds like a decent line up, especially if we have young players taking up that last spot should we have an injury crisis.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34812
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Shed Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:30 pm

André Schürrle  Tumblr_mnsegvGF8K1ruhh4yo1_1280




Can't say I'd be particularly unhappy about it.


Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Soul Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:59 pm

@Shed wrote:André Schürrle  Tumblr_mnsegvGF8K1ruhh4yo1_1280




Can't say I'd be particularly unhappy about it.



Same here
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 2936
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Shed Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:20 am

Frankly, I don't know why in the choice of keeping DeBruyne for the first team next season or loaning him out to get Schurrle, the club have chosen the latter anyway.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Kick Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 am

I agree, keeping KDB is a good move for all involved. Much more versatile anyway.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34812
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by lszanto Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:03 am

Yesss. I'm really hoping this falls through, would far prefer to have KdB next season and it saves us alot of money that can be put to better use elsewhere.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Kick Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:04 am

Certainly, an extra 20m to put towards a CF. Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34812
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by lszanto Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 am

An extra 20m towards Lewa. Surely we can outbid Bayern and I would think Dortmund would prefer to sell to us.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Kick Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:13 am

Dortmund have been offering Lewandowski around Europe according to reports, I'd throw an extra 20m on him, for sure.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34812
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by lszanto Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:17 am

@Kick wrote:Dortmund have been offering Lewandowski around Europe according to reports, I'd throw an extra 20m on him, for sure.

Easily, there's no CF i'd prefer to have right now and after seeing what he did to Mou surley Mou would be keen on getting him. He's a bit younger than the other guys and rotating between him and Lukaku in a few seasons when Lukaku is ready would be beautiful, both very different styles of players.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Kick Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:21 am

I can't imagine Mou not wanting him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34812
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Shed Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:25 pm

André Schürrle  BMBKkOfCMAARjSJ
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:02 pm

An interesting stats comparison, that.

Schurrle is class, but I'm not sure why Chelsea are so eager to sign him. I wouldn't play him as a striker and I wouldn't replace either of Oscar, Mata or Hazard. The fact that you've been looking to sign him without a permanent manager at the club suggests to me he is a "policy" signing like Lukaku was, young and very promising, not really your manager's wish. Sure having depth is good, but can't help feeling that this signing is too much dictated by what figures on paper say.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18021
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Kick Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:32 pm

None of us know why we're signing him either.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34812
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

André Schürrle  Empty Re: André Schürrle

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum