+5
Highburied
ExtremistEnigma
Kaladin
Kick
Lupi
9 posters

Go down

Roberto Mancini vs Ancelotti Vs Allegry  Empty Roberto Mancini vs Ancelotti Vs Allegry

Post by Lupi Tue May 28, 2013 11:05 pm

who is the better tactician , has the better character and in general a better manager between those 3
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Roberto Mancini vs Ancelotti Vs Allegry  Empty Re: Roberto Mancini vs Ancelotti Vs Allegry

Post by Kick Wed May 29, 2013 12:15 pm

I would take Ancelotti out of the three, personally.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Roberto Mancini vs Ancelotti Vs Allegry  Empty Re: Roberto Mancini vs Ancelotti Vs Allegry

Post by Kaladin Wed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

I would take Ancelotti too, Allegri is a brilliant tactician but his managerial skills needs a bit of work

Mancini i just dont rate that highly in either category tbh
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri May 31, 2013 7:07 am

I think this comparison is quite straightforward to be honest.

Ancelotti > Mancini > Allegri
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri May 31, 2013 7:34 am

Carlo is better o comparison.

Mancini is meh
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri May 31, 2013 11:14 am

Mancini shouldn't be in the discussion with either...comparing to Carlo is almost insulting for me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 am

hmm i think carlo is a lil overrated in here , i dont consider him any better than other two
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:53 am

This is quite frankly one of the most unbalanced and puzzling comparisons, rather lackadaisically put together. So I'll make it simple.

1. Ancelotti
2. Allegri
3. Mancini

Mancini despite common conceptions is actually a good manager.

Allegri? ES stated it; He has his flaws which range from his typical Tuscan stubborn behaviour, inconsistency of applying some of his ideas. But the rest?

He is a ridiculously good man manager-Gattuso, Van Bommel, Mexes, Robinho, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mario Balotelli and Antonio freaking Cassano all kept on a tight leash with all of them (despite minor disagreements) who look upon them as his leader.

Brilliant footballing mind full of ideas which would be better put if not for Botoxloni.

-Pure class. Speaks Ph.D Italiano and is the wittiest man in football probably and leaves media baffled with his cultured humour.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Arquitescu wrote:This is quite frankly one of the most unbalanced and puzzling comparisons, rather lackadaisically put together. So I'll make it simple.

1. Ancelotti
2. Allegri
3. Mancini

Mancini despite common conceptions is actually a good manager.

Allegri? ES stated it; He has his flaws which range from his typical Tuscan stubborn behaviour, inconsistency of applying some of his ideas. But the rest?

He is a ridiculously good man manager-Gattuso, Van Bommel, Mexes, Robinho, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mario Balotelli and Antonio freaking Cassano all kept on a tight leash with all of them (despite minor disagreements) who look upon them as his leader.

Brilliant footballing mind full of ideas which would be better put if not for Botoxloni.

-Pure class. Speaks Ph.D Italiano and is the wittiest man in football probably and leaves media baffled with his cultured humour.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:02 pm

Mancini has won the most major leagues out the 3 rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:17 pm

I can never forget that jab he took at Juve, just gold Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down