Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

+20
windkick
SUPERCARTTS
Lex
izzy
BarrileteCosmico
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ali
Jay29
El Chelsea Fuerte
cyberman
Gil
BeautifulGame
S
Raptorgunner
RealGunner
Swanhends
Yuri Yukuv
Blue
billy_gr
Mr Nick09
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:03 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:for a player with a year left on his contract 22M is way too generous.

we bought Ozil at 15M and Sahin at 10M, what justifies Nasri being rated at 20+M? clearly not a better footballer than those two.

Seriously. I like Nasri... but he's more expensive than Ozil and Sahin? Please.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Lex Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:04 pm

So if Messi ever gets to a point where he only has a year left on his contract, teams'll be expected to bid 1/3 of what he's actually worth?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:04 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:for a player with a year left on his contract 22M is way too generous.

we bought Ozil at 15M and Sahin at 10M, what justifies Nasri being rated at 20+M? clearly not a better footballer than those two.

no, but we should get all we possibly can in this instance. the ozil and sahin transfers weren't to rival clubs either.....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2881
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Lex Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:06 pm

I don't think you brain surgeons understand the reasoning behind Wenger asking for so much money for Nasri, especially since it's City, Chelsea and United sniffing around
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Lex wrote:So if Messi ever gets to a point where he only has a year left on his contract, teams'll be expected to bid 1/3 of what he's actually worth?

exceptional case, one of the greatest player in football already, not the current very good french attacking midfielder.

do you think if Juventus or Milan get involved the price will be discounted to 15M?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:12 pm

[quote="St_Nick09_of_Goal"]
Lex wrote:

do you think if Juventus or Milan get involved the price will be discounted to 15M?



for nasri?


it would depend if we were actually willing to sell to united. in that case no the price doesnt go down for suitors from other leagues/non-rivals. then you host a bidding war i guess.


if we arent willing to sell to united under any circumstances, then possibly the price would be lower for others
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2881
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 pm

If i'm arsenal, i'd rather sell to juve for 15 million. Making a rival club better feels dirty to me...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Ali Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:15 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:for a player with a year left on his contract 22M is way too generous.

we bought Ozil at 15M and Sahin at 10M, what justifies Nasri being rated at 20+M? clearly not a better footballer than those two.

but...Nasri is better then them?

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Troll-face-problem
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Lex Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 pm

If Inter were to come in with a solid £20 million offer, Wenger would think about it more than Utd's £20 million offer
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Lex Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 pm

And yeah, i don't get how Sahin suddenly is better than Nasri. Why, because Madrid bought him?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Sahin is the reigning Bundesliga player of the year dude.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Ali Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Lex wrote:And yeah, i don't get how Sahin suddenly is better than Nasri. Why, because Madrid bought him?

elementary my dear watson!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Lex wrote:And yeah, i don't get how Sahin suddenly is better than Nasri. Why, because Madrid bought him?

No, because he was the linchpin of dortmund winning the bundesliga. they might not play the same position, but Sahin is a better footballer in what he does, in comparison to Nasri.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Ali Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Lex wrote:And yeah, i don't get how Sahin suddenly is better than Nasri. Why, because Madrid bought him?

No, because he was the linchpin of dortmund winning the bundesliga. they might not play the same position, but Sahin is a better footballer in what he does, in comparison to Nasri.

how many times have u actually watched Sahin play Nick ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Lex Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:Sahin is the reigning Bundesliga player of the year dude.

And Scott Parker's the footballer of the year.....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:23 pm

ali8775 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Lex wrote:And yeah, i don't get how Sahin suddenly is better than Nasri. Why, because Madrid bought him?

No, because he was the linchpin of dortmund winning the bundesliga. they might not play the same position, but Sahin is a better footballer in what he does, in comparison to Nasri.

how many times have u actually watched Sahin play Nick ?

20+ times, i couldnt watch much the europa league because of schedule, but i definitely watched more than 80% of the league games,
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Ali Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:25 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Lex wrote:And yeah, i don't get how Sahin suddenly is better than Nasri. Why, because Madrid bought him?

No, because he was the linchpin of dortmund winning the bundesliga. they might not play the same position, but Sahin is a better footballer in what he does, in comparison to Nasri.

how many times have u actually watched Sahin play Nick ?

20+ times

Nasri is more explosive, better technically, more versatile ,higher flair, more creative, faster , more agile , can win games on his own
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by kiranr Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Nasri is way better going forward that Sahin.

That being said, Nasri will be a poor replacement for Scholes as they are different type of players. Nasri is not good defensively too, but that may change under SAF.

I agree with the view that Modric will be a better fit in United than Nasri. I feel this is going to be a bad signing by United if it goes through.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Do some of you Arsenal guys even watch games outside the EPL? Sheesh.

Sahin is better at almost everything, except scoring goals, compared to Nasri and I LOVE Nasri.

Technically, Sahin is clearly better. Just as good a dribbler... but an exceptional passer. He was bought by Madrid because the club feels he is that special passer that can replace Alonso when the time comes.

I've watched Sahin 20+ times also and I'm a Marseille fan... so i know everything about Nasri for a while.

Sahin is a Fabregas level talent. He hasn't shown it at a major club stage yet. But he's now getting that opportunity.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:31 pm

ali8775 wrote:

Nasri is more explosive, better technically, more versatile ,higher flair, more creative, faster , more agile , can win games on his own

nasri is an attcking player, certainly more skillful, and it's nice and all, but as far as taking over the game, controlling the tempo, playmaking, passing, reading the game, sahin gets into spheres very few players compete at. more unique skillset and he is playing up to par as well, leading a championship winning team is something you cant measure.

Dont wanna turn this into an argument, just expressed my tought on something to dispute the price at which nasri was rated.

the argument of the rival makes sense, that's why i asked if the price would be the same for AC milan for ex.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 pm

if we are getting 20m, i think wenger should definately take it.

anthing over 20m is a bonus.

we can buy hazard adding 5-7m more .
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Lex Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Nasri doesn't take over games?? Before his injury, he was single handedly winning games for Arsenal, bossing things around like his name was Pol Pot
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15099
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:35 pm

RealGunner wrote:if we are getting 20m, i think wenger should definately take it.

anthing over 20m is a bonus.

we can buy hazard adding 5-7m more .

Lille will not sell Hazard to anyone this year and it will cost 30 million + next year with everyone in the bidding war. A lot of people tried this summer early on and got shot down cold... even Hazard doesn't want to leave unless it's to PSG this year.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:if we are getting 20m, i think wenger should definately take it.

anthing over 20m is a bonus.

we can buy hazard adding 5-7m more .

Lille will not sell Hazard to anyone this year and it will cost 30 million + next year with everyone in the bidding war. A lot of people tried this summer early on and got shot down cold... even Hazard doesn't want to leave unless it's to PSG this year.

i know, wenger himself said he wont move this year, nor he is ready to move. But he wont cost more then 30m, unless he performs exceptionally well in the CL. 25m-30m will do it. Also we have the first refusal on him, makes things better for us, but if wenger pays
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Lex wrote: Nasri doesn't take over games?? Before his injury, he was single handedly winning games for Arsenal, bossing things around like his name was Pol Pot

I'm sure nasri can have game winning performances, but here i make the distinction with setting the tempo of a game and controlling the midfield. Play and making the others play, making your team mates look and play better.

I think it's a much difficult job to do, and Sahin does it brilliantly. Nasri is not able to playmake and enhance his team mates at the same level. Surely that's not what is asked from him, but i rate those who can do it much higher. They are more difficult and sensible to replace.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:42 pm

RealGunner wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:if we are getting 20m, i think wenger should definately take it.

anthing over 20m is a bonus.

we can buy hazard adding 5-7m more .

Lille will not sell Hazard to anyone this year and it will cost 30 million + next year with everyone in the bidding war. A lot of people tried this summer early on and got shot down cold... even Hazard doesn't want to leave unless it's to PSG this year.

i know, wenger himself said he wont move this year, nor he is ready to move. But he wont cost more then 30m, unless he performs exceptionally well in the CL. 25m-30m will do it. Also we have the first refusal on him, makes things better for us, but if wenger pays

Hazard will come to Paris when we make it to the CL next season Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal reject 22M Man utd offer for Nasri

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum