Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri May 31, 2013 1:44 pm

€23m are you kidding me. :3

ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.II - Page 36 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.II

Post by sportsczy Fri May 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Madrid aren't going to pay more than €30 mil because that's what Higuain is worth on the market and Suarez is not better.

In fact, i think Suarez is massively overrated. He got 30 goals and 5 assists.... but on 226 shots (13.3% which is horrible) in 3800 mins and when everything was geared to get him the ball. He'll struggle to get 125 shots at Madrid.

Benz has gotten 19 goals (and 20 assists) on 96 shots in 2800 mins and Higuain 16 goals (and 8 assists) on 67 shots in 2300 mins.

I won't even go into the stats for the year prior to this one... he's just not worth more.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri May 31, 2013 1:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:Madrid aren't going to pay more than €30 mil because that's what Higuain is worth on the market and Suarez is not better.

In fact, i think Suarez is massively overrated. He got 30 goals and 5 assists.... but on 226 shots (13.3% which is horrible) in 3800 mins and when everything was geared to get him the ball. He'll struggle to get 125 shots at Madrid.

Benz has gotten 19 goals (and 20 assists) on 96 shots in 2800 mins and Higuain 16 goals (and 8 assists) on 67 shots in 2300 mins.

I won't even go into the stats for the year prior to this one... he's just not worth more.

Suarez is much better than pippit and i hope that he wont join Madrid for the sake of Chelsea (In CL) and Barcelona (In La Liga). Enjoy Bale.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri May 31, 2013 1:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:Madrid aren't going to pay more than €30 mil because that's what Higuain is worth on the market and Suarez is not better.

The year prior to this one Suarez was massively underutilized. This season, we had a system that played to his strengths.

Oh sure, €30m for Suarez sounds reasonable when scrubs like Bale are valued at €60m.

inb4 two times PFA Player of the Year
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 31, 2013 2:04 pm

No elite club is going to make Suarez the focus. Just won't happen.... why? His efficiency isn't good enough. He needs to get that to at least over 15% and the elite guys like RVP, Cavani, Ibra, etc. are all around or over 20%.

You don't get criticized too hard when you miss in games of lesser than elite standing too much... especially if you have a chance to redeem yourself, which Suarez does at Liverpool. But if you go to Madrid where every single shot and dribble is dissected, you will get crucified for being inefficient. I mean in 2011-2012, Benz was at 23% and Higuain at over 30%. They were inhuman. This year, they're more normal... but the people at Madrid don't care. They are getting destroyed for not scoring 30 goals on 150-170 shots, although the AMs/wingers aren't giving them the service.

And Bale is 23 and a winger... Suarez is 26 and a CF. very different.

All i'm saying is that Madrid is valuing Suarez at what Higuain is being valued and rightly so. Liverpool don't have to accept it obviously.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri May 31, 2013 2:12 pm

What are you going to do with bale? Where is he going to play? With Ronaldo? Ronaldo needs playing time otherwise his body will cool and he will lose pace. By bringing in bale you are reducing the efficiency of Ronaldo.

Messi and Neymar will be extremely grateful.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri May 31, 2013 2:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:No elite club is going to make Suarez the focus. Just won't happen.... why? His efficiency isn't good enough. He needs to get that to at least over 15% and the elite guys like RVP, Cavani, Ibra, etc. are all around or over 20%.

You don't get criticized too hard when you miss in games of lesser than elite standing too much... especially if you have a chance to redeem yourself, which Suarez does at Liverpool. But if you go to Madrid where every single shot and dribble is dissected, you will get crucified for being inefficient. I mean in 2011-2012, Benz was at 23% and Higuain at over 30%. They were inhuman. This year, they're more normal... but the people at Madrid don't care. They are getting destroyed for not scoring 30 goals on 150-170 shots, although the AMs/wingers aren't giving them the service.

And Bale is 23 and a winger... Suarez is 26 and a CF. very different.

All i'm saying is that Madrid is valuing Suarez at what Higuain is being valued and rightly so. Liverpool don't have to accept it obviously.
Agree with some of your points but he's not just a CF. He offers much more to the team. Can play anywhere in the front.. be it in the hole or in wide positions. So vastly technically superior to Bale that it's not even funny. Obviously he's not gonna play at his full potential at Madrid.. but then again who has when Ronaldo has been in the team?
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 31, 2013 2:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Leaders of Makhachkala "Anji" is considering buying 27-year-old Newcastle and Senegal national team striker Papis Cisse.

According to "Izvestia", Makhachkala are ready to offer around €18 million for the forward, and - as with most of their players - a contract with an annual salary of around €3 million, which is significantly more than his current salary at Newcastle.

It is worth noting that the Anji coaching department have followed Cisse from the time of his performances for Freiburg in Germany. According to the club's management and coaching staff, the Senegalese striker could easily fit into the team.

Considering who it is i'd like to try and get something in the 20s tbh.

Been rejected, but there seems to be a feeling that we would sell if there is an improved offer of around 25m euros.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Did u guys seriously reject an offer for €18 mil for Papis Cisse? Laughing Take that money and run ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri May 31, 2013 2:27 pm

€25m for Papiss Cisse.. are you fkin kidding me? rofl
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 31, 2013 2:35 pm

Come on guys its the f*cking Russians we are talking about here, they are liable to be milked.

Also what you guys fail to realise is we have 3 strikers.....

One is Cisse, one is Shola Ameobi( who apparently is leaving) and the other is a 17 year old ffs.

We need 2 strikers as it is and selling our only capable goal scorer for 18m would mean we would have to buy 3 f*cking strikers in one window with 18m euros plus what ever the budget is.

Ignoring the massive need for a winger and maybe a CB if Coloccini leaves, not going to happen unless we get a ridiculous offer like the one i mentioned.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri May 31, 2013 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 31, 2013 2:35 pm

Italian daily Il Mattino:

Benitez hands Napoli director Riccardo Bigon a list of players he wants. The list includes Skrtel, Agger, Lucas Leiva and Mascherano.

de Bruyne has no agreement with Bayer Leverkusen, according to his agent.

"An agreement doesn’t yet exist", De Bruyne’s agent, Patrick De Koster told Sporza.

"I have also heard the rumours from the German press", he continued.

"Only when Chelsea have decided what they want to do with De Bruyne can we think of a possible transfer."

Liverpool are closing in on signing Barcelona B midfielder Luis Alberto this summer, with the 20-year catching the eye of Brendan Rodgers with his impressive performances for the Catalan reserves side this year.

Sky Sports pundit Guillem Balague tweeted the conformation of the deal, and heaped praise on the young midfielder at the same time.

Balague:

Luis Alberto (Barcelona B) is the other Spanish player that is about to agree to join Liverpool. A midfielder in the Xavi/Iniesta mould

New Napoli head coach Rafa Benitez wants to make unsettled Bayern Munich front man Mario Gomez his first signing ahead of the new season in Italy, according to reports in German magazine Kicker.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/587072/artikel_zieht-es-gomez-auf-den-stiefel.html

Manchester City are in sensational swap talks with Real Madrid over Carlos Tevez.

Marca says City are attempting to swap Tevez for Real Madrid pair Pepe and Angel Di Maria.

According to reports in Spain, Real have asked City about the availability of Tevez this summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 31, 2013 2:37 pm

Gouffran is a CF, not a winger. The sooner Pardew realizes this, the better.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 31, 2013 2:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:Gouffran is a CF, not a winger. The sooner Pardew realizes this, the better.

Even so, we will still need 3 strikers as he would be all that is left if Cisse goes.

As i said if no one goes we already need two strikers.

18m euros won't be able to cover that.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 31, 2013 2:42 pm

you could get Gameiro for €18 mil and a duo of Gameiro-Gouffran is fine. You can stick a kid in the 3rd spot like Madrid did with Morata...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Back to square one and still lacking a serious amount of depth.

If the rumors about Ben Arfa playing as a #10 next year and Sissoko moving back next to Cabaye are true then we need 3 things.

a winger who isn't shit, a target man to compete with Cisse for a spot through the middle and a inside forward type to play on the left or the right but capable of playing CF when required preferably the right considering we have Debuchy for width.

If we sell Cisse then we still need all those things plus a Cisse replacement.

Its just not realistic, Pardew has been banging on about lacking depth all bloody year and so have the management. If we sell Cisse and just buy a striker to compensate then we are just standing still or going backwards.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 31, 2013 2:58 pm

Gameiro is better than Cisse though and by quite a bit. He actually understands the offsides rule Laughing

By moving Gouffran to CF, you're then looking for wingers which are much easier to find. There aren't many decent CFs out there.

As far as Ben Arfa to 10, then you need a poacher in front of him that knows what he's doing... Cisse is a headless chicken. Tries like crazy and gets goals out of his effort. But he's not good tactically and you would need someone like that.

You could probably buy Callejon from Madrid... there are 10 decent wingers in France that are available like Payet, alessandrini, Cabella, menez, etc. Basically, a lot of choices to get depth on the sides.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 31, 2013 3:02 pm

I don't mind Gamiero replacing Cisse tbh, but we would need more than that.

And i don't trust the board very much Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 31, 2013 3:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't mind Gamiero replacing Cisse tbh, but we would need more than that.

How are Newcastle fans handling the fact that Pardew is returning? Has to be depressing for the new season. I'm not a fan... but i follow your club now. To me, it's about avoiding relegation and doing just bad enough so that Pardew gets fired. Hard to get excited about the prospects of the team with him in charge lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Reports emanating from Spain claim Manchester City are closing in on a deal for Sevilla winger Jesus Navas.

AS saying Navas has an agreement with Manchester City.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 31, 2013 3:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't mind Gamiero replacing Cisse tbh, but we would need more than that.

How are Newcastle fans handling the fact that Pardew is returning? Has to be depressing for the new season. I'm not a fan... but i follow your club now. To me, it's about avoiding relegation and doing just bad enough so that Pardew gets fired. Hard to get excited about the prospects of the team with him in charge lol.

Depressing is the word, majority want him out the only ones who don't are utter sheep who believe every little word from the press.

My only saving grace is that he will be backed this summer with significant funds if he fails again then he will go.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 31, 2013 3:41 pm

Tony Pulis declined the RM position Mole, maybe you're still looking at him hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Isimat-mirin-est-a-monaco/375084

Isimat-Mirin to Monaco for €4 mil
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 31, 2013 3:57 pm

Kind of excited to see Monaco in action. hmm

My favourite French team by a Mile. Although I love me some Ibra Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 31, 2013 3:59 pm

Goretzka is going to Schalke according to Bild
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri May 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Come on, Newcastle, sell Cisse and buy Carroll back - if he doesn't get another chance at LFC - I'd much prefer him enjoying the service of Newcastle's midfield than that of West Ham's! Neutral
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next