Who do you want to get promoted to the Prem?

+15
Onyx
RealGunner
Firenze
RedOranje
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
izzy
Forza
El Gunner
Lex
ExtremistEnigma
McAgger
Swanhends
Kick
AltoZ
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who do you want to get promoted to the Prem? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you want to get promoted to the Prem?

Post by McAgger Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Cmon Watford. Don't you dare let Halloway back in PL

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to get promoted to the Prem? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you want to get promoted to the Prem?

Post by Art Morte Tue May 14, 2013 8:26 am

Holloway*

I wouldn't mind seeing him back, would be quite an achievement to have lifted both Blackpool and Crystal Palace to the Prem. But I don't think Palace would stand a chance of surviving there, although Watford with their extensive use of loaned players is a big question mark, too.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Watford are under transfer embargo until August 31st and their ample loan signees expire so they're in a bit of a pickle either way.

I found Holloway entertaining as a manager the first time around, but I'd rather Watford from a footballing perspective.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Firenze wrote:Watford are under transfer embargo until August 31st and their ample loan signees expire so they're in a bit of a pickle either way.

Right, I had forgotten about that!
That makes it hugely difficult for them unless something changes.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Brighton look very one paced to me and struggle to break down teams because of it.

They can improve but to me they are another Wigan i.e. applauded for their ability in possession but in reality they are at their best in the counter attack.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue May 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Brighton because I live there now, but yeh............
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue May 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Brighton look very one paced to me and struggle to break down teams because of it.

They can improve but to me they are another Wigan i.e. applauded for their ability in possession but in reality they are at their best in the counter attack.

Well done sir.

Palace has a spot for you. :wub:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum