Agnelli: Times have changed

3 posters

Go down

Agnelli: Times have changed Empty Agnelli: Times have changed

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli has conceded that Serie A has become a stepping-stone to bigger things for players.

The Bianconeri have run away with the League this season, and could win the Scudetto this weekend if they beat Torino and Napoli lose to Pescara.

However, Antonio Conte's side could only reach the quarter-finals of the Champions League, and the owner has admitted that Italian football cannot compete with teams from other Leagues around Europe.

“Unfortunately, times have changed,” he told the Financial Times. “Now Serie A is a transition.

“English teams have the ability to merchandise, Spain have the freedom to sell their own TV rights and there are great corporate sponsorship deals in Germany.

“Our bureaucracy is too cast. It took me ten years to get the okay for our own stadium.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agnelli: Times have changed Empty Re: Agnelli: Times have changed

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Seriously? :facepalm:

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Clubs need to get together and decide what needs to change for long-term benefits.

I see and hear a lot of people moaning about the situation in Italian Calcio, yet I don't see many people talking about how they can go about fixing it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Clubs need to get together and decide what needs to change for long-term benefits.

I see and hear a lot of people moaning about the situation in Italian Calcio, yet I don't see many people talking about how they can go about fixing it.

took the words out of my mouth.

In my country we say : ' The one who cries for something is usually the one who has/owns that something'
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down