When can we sell Robinho?

+4
Ganso
Eupraxia
Dante
AC Milan King
8 posters

Go down

When can we sell Robinho? Empty When can we sell Robinho?

Post by AC Milan King Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm new here, and thought I would drop a line to say hello. I love AC Milan. I was a massive presence on the old forums and haven't been on since they closed. Good to be back.

I'm hoping we can sell Robinho, who is a hack, and bring in Pato once he's fully fit again and sorts himself out. I'd like to see SES continue to do the brilliant work he was doing pre-Balotelli as well.

It's sad, because we had a very solid foundation prior to Ibra and Thiago leaving. I believe Thiago leaving was the worst of the two however. SES-Balo can work in tandem, and provided Berlusconi doesn't cash in once again, I believe we have something very special in the making. I love how we've shed the old guard, even though I loved them, and have gone quite literally the opposite direction- agile youth with speed, and a point to prove.

I hope Ibra doesn't go to Juve.

AC Milan King
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

When can we sell Robinho? Empty Re: When can we sell Robinho?

Post by Dante Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Welcome , Your Grace.

Hopefully , as soon as June. I will never forget how he earned 6 millions for 6 goals last season. He should have been sold already , though i guess he deserved another chance after a very good first season . Frankly , i always had the impression that Robinho relaxed after his first season and ever since i wanted him out . Can't say i will miss him .

By the way , which was your nickname in the old forums ? Was it the same one as here ?It's been some time now.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eupraxia Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:41 pm

I don't think Pato will ever come back, unfortunately. Like Robinho for all the great technique they never possessed the personality to match their talent although the former has been cursed with injuries.

Milan should probably convert to a 4-2-3-1 formation, with Cristante moving onto the first team next season he should be a viable apt replacement to Montolivo.
De Jong will also return which he and Montolivo would form the double pivot who we had at the start of the season and it proved many times that they are able to impact the game against any and all opponents. Salamon if not deployed as a defender would also mark a remarkable addition to Milan's youth policy but for all intent and purposes, he is not ready.

Saponara will mark the next Stephan coming up through the youth, he already possesses superior technique to anyone Milan have to playing on the right midfield spot, albeit he is usually deployed as a left attacking midfielder or as a trequartista he has shown versatility by being deployed in four different positions this season and has performed in all of them.

The main concern remains with a formation change is finding a suitable trequartista, Saponara simply isn't ready to play that position at the highest level and other than Bojan, no one in the squad bar Boateng who is inconsistency almost matches Walcott at best. Bojan would be more than enough to fill in the place and he does indeed follow the new youth policy but we should still give Verdi a chance, he might surprise us all and in my opinion he is capable of doing so.

Leftback has been marked to death by De Scigilio, he has developed immensely this season under Allegri and will continue to do so yet rightback remain a problem due to Abate's inconsistency, although it is possible to move Mattia to his original position as rightback, it wouldn't be wise due to the lack of quality leftbacks and the fact that he already stated more than once or twice that he prefer the left side of the field not to mention his linkup with Stephan.

Balotelli's case remain unclear, he has shown that he can indeed be the best player on the world yet his mental stability remains in question, if he is to settle down then I am assured Milan will have one if the best CF in the world for the next decade or so with Pazzini being more than an apt replacement.

Abbiati should he retire must be replaced by a youthful talented goalkeeper, Perin has been linked on the market quite a lot and to be frank, he is a great talent but he isn't ready. Maybe in a year but he should be bought and slowly integrated into a starting position.

Centreback are quite problematic, Milan need at-least two talented young centreback, Mexes is far too of a red card risk, Zapata simply hasn't hit his Udinese for and probably never will hit it again, Yepes should retire, Zaccardo should be used as backup and let's not even mention Bonera (once dubbed the next Maldini)

With two or three smart purchases on the market, Milan should be ready to compete on all fronts, I imagine the summer's market will decide how far they'll compete, yet plenty of deadweight should be removed from the squad, who for that matter should be able to gather around ten or twenty millions to be used on players and not to even mention the salary that would be saved because even though it has been cut tremendously, Milan still have the highest wage bill in Serie A.

I believe Petagna, Ganz, Verdi and Valoti should be introduced onto our squad as they're ready albeit they will not receive time but should be given their chances, while Ely should be brought back to replace one of our centrebacks even if not to a starting position. Not to forget that plenty of player would probably leave this market which would probably include Antonini, Ambrosini, Flamini, Nocerino, Vila, Bonera, Traore and Yepes but getting read of eight players and replacing them by either transfer market or youth is an extremely difficult if not impossible task.
Eupraxia
Eupraxia
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Pato said he will come back to milan, and i believe in him.Hopefully he is ours again after the WC.

Now that he doesn't have to be treated at the milanello he can actually play football
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:47 am

Ganso wrote:Pato said he will come back to milan, and i believe in him.Hopefully he is ours again after the WC.

Now that he doesn't have to be treated at the milanello he can actually play football

didnt berlu and galliani also mention tht.. within two to three years
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 am

Robinho was getting play time to raise his price, but we couldn't risk losing games with his horrible play. I'd be happy for him to leave for a box of Peroni.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:31 am

Milantildeath wrote:Robinho was getting play time to raise his price, but we couldn't risk losing games with his horrible play. I'd be happy for him to leave for a box of Peroni.
rofl I'd want at least a box of Menabrea.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:32 am

Also, welcome to the forum AC Milan King.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Ganso wrote:Pato said he will come back to milan, and i believe in him.Hopefully he is ours again after the WC.

I miss Pato. I still think of him as our player lol. I always imagined Balo-Pato at Milan and now that finaly Balo became reality , Pato left Laughing

Ses-Balo-Pato Proud come back Pato Proud you don't have to score goals anymore Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed May 01, 2013 8:49 pm

We love him but it hurts too much with the injuries. Its like having a disabled child locked up in your basement, then the doctors tell you that it is healthy and ready for the world, but quickly returns to being disabled... We cant have a high paid player on the bench, we are not the club for that kind of luxary anymore.

I think we need a winger with pace that can push forward and take on a man or two, help Balo a little. Boateng is not the type, and its wrong seing him as a RW. Dont even know where I would put Boateng atm, his passes arent crispy enough either.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down