jibers
Collblanc
Zealous
Mamad
RealGunner
49 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dortmund Vs Real Madrid-  Post Match Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid- Post Match Discussion

Post by Collblanc Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:45 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Klopp: "This is an unbelievable team, I can't explain it in English. We are like Robin Hood"
Proud I give this man and team my full support Proud

Laughing Wow this guy is the new Mou, Media celebrity, quotes galore Chaka Heart

Klopp is NOTHING like Mourinho. He is really down to earth guy, who likes good futbol.

Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Dortmund Vs Real Madrid-  Post Match Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid- Post Match Discussion

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Collblanc wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Proud I give this man and team my full support Proud

Laughing Wow this guy is the new Mou, Media celebrity, quotes galore Chaka Heart

Klopp is NOTHING like Mourinho. He is really down to earth guy, who likes good futbol.

Thats fine, although I often read his comments and he speaks his mind and brave to speak openly as well, has dig at oppositions espeically Bayern a lot, which makes it interesting Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Dortmund Vs Real Madrid-  Post Match Discussion - Page 4 BIpHtBQCMAEJ-uR
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:09 pm

RealGunner wrote:Dortmund Vs Real Madrid-  Post Match Discussion - Page 4 BIpHtBQCMAEJ-uR
the same volcano that beat barcelona in 2010 according to their fans :bow:

volcano :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Lewandowski could've been a Blackburn legend. He chose the wrong club. bounce

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:21 pm

CBarca wrote:I've been saying since the quarters that Madrid straight up suck and shouldn't be this far and this goes to show it. But more than that, Dortmund :bow:

But Barca does. If it was 6-0 nobody would have been mad about it.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Mmmm... didn't say that or imply it. I don't understand the second sentence of your post.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 pm

timzink wrote:madrid had a massive problem with the dortmunds pressing, dortmunds pressing was rabid and irrepresible and yet very organised at the same time . the question is would a team like man u or chelsea which is used to dortmunds type of pressing have done better ? i personally think stoke and west ham would give dortmund a really tough game as the way to counter pressing is to play long balls and bypass pressure in the midfield then compete for second balls, but its just my opinion, i also think madrid arent out of the tie yet, with ronaldo in the team anything is possible

Stoke and west ham lol you have got to be shitting me.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:39 pm

He didn't say they are like Robin Hood. He was trying to describe his fullbacks' runs by saying they were like arrows. He didn't know the English for 'arrows' so he used Robin Hood as an example until someone told him the English word for it.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 pm

So what the fck happened? Tactical fraud mourinho got owned again? our shitty midfield was yet again exposed?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:So what the fck happened? Tactical fraud mourinho got owned again? our shitty midfield was yet again exposed?

Mou's "reactivity" suffered a little bit tonight.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Shouldn't CR7 play in the middle in huge games like this?

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:So what the fck happened? Tactical fraud mourinho got owned again? our shitty midfield was yet again exposed?
This, and Lewa had a great game. Borussia was also great as far as regaining the ball, and they kept it. They weren't scared today.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:50 pm

Basically they pressed and hounded in packs and you couldn't get near them.

Gundogan ran the show( like literally) Gotze, Kuba and Reus were fantastic in the transition of the play and well Lewa's goal count tells you all you need to know about his performance.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Mou is shit I mean don't tell me you didn't see it coming. But but Madrid fans saying of Mou plays Somone long enough then he can beat them. So base on that maybe in 2016 cl when Mou meets Dortmund in cl he might beat them.

Shit coach is shit coach.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 pm

white_star wrote:

Mou is shit I mean don't tell me you didn't see it coming. But but Madrid fans saying of Mou plays Somone long enough then he can beat them. So base on that maybe in 2016 cl when Mou meets Dortmund in cl he might beat them.

Shit coach is shit coach.

2 CLs with Porto and Inter is 2 CLs with Porto and Inter
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Good for him I am really happy for him.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:56 pm

People mistake Modric as someone with the same authority and qualities of Pirlo, he cant control the tempo of games like Pirlo can, frankly I cant understand why Madrid purchased him. Even in his years of Spurs I cant remember a noteworthy big game performance (bar a few)
.If its for Xabi, then its quite hard to for him to emulate him since he is no where near as good as Xabi defensively.

Money better spent elsewhere I guess
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:01 am

We should just throw tactics out the window for the second leg, and let our star forwards do their thang
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:02 am

Modric was playing at AM. Was at RW at times too. Not the best game from him.

Alonso's better than Modric defensively, however he can't attack like Modric, can't dribble and he's a bit slow. Not saying Alonso sucks because he can't do all those, but those are the things he can't do.

Modric provides a different option. Since he can playmake B2B unlike Alonso, he's better attacking wise etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 am

Swagg wrote:We should just throw tactics out the window for the second leg, and let our star forwards do their thang

That's funny, considering today Mourinho had Real Madrid do exactly what you speak about.....You know... throwing tactics out the window and random, incongruent freedom to the forwards.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:06 am

El Shaarawy wrote:People mistake Modric as someone with the same authority and qualities of Pirlo, he cant control the tempo of games like Pirlo can, frankly I cant understand why Madrid purchased him. Even in his years of Spurs I cant remember a noteworthy big game performance (bar a few)
.If its for Xabi, then its quite hard to for him to emulate him since he is no where near as good as Xabi defensively.

Money better spent elsewhere I guess

I wonder when people are going to accept that i was right about Modric :coffee:

He's never controlled a game against a big team in his life and is poor defensively.

Even f*cking Alex Song bossed him on the regular in England.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:08 am

I used to think Modric was pretty good but has he had a single quality performance for Madrid? If he has I missed the memo

Sure sounds like he's been pretty dreadful
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:10 am

Use this team in the 2nd leg

-----------------------------------Lopez-----------------------------------------

Arbeloa-----------------Varane---------Ramos-------------------Coentrao

---------------------------Alonso--------Khedira------------------------------

Di Maria---------------------------Ozil-------------------------------Ronaldo

------------------------------------Benzema------------------------------------

4-0 win or i'll ban mole
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 am

Swanhends wrote:I used to think Modric was pretty good but has he had a single quality performance for Madrid? If he has I missed the memo

He's had more good performances than bad. He's had a pretty good season.

Him not performing this season is a myth imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 am

Swanhends wrote:I used to think Modric was pretty good but has he had a single quality performance for Madrid? If he has I missed the memo

Tbf he is very talented, problem is he's lazy, defensively inept and poor mentally.

That is ok against inferior teams but when the big boys come to town he almost always collapses like a park of cards.

This isn't new either it happened in England constantly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next