Report: Conte in direct Ibra talks !!!!

3 posters

Go down

Report: Conte in direct Ibra talks !!!!  Empty Report: Conte in direct Ibra talks !!!!

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:57 pm

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims Juventus Coach Antonio Conte has been in direct talks with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Rumours of the Bianconeri pushing for the PSG striker’s return after seven years continue to swirl around the media in Italy and France.

According to the Gazzetta today, Ibra is intrigued about the idea of working with Conte and so the Coach got in touch personally to confirm his admiration.

The 31-year-old Swede would fill the role of ‘top player’ in attack that Juventus are missing, but the transfer would only be possible under certain conditions.

It’s reported Juve would not pay more than €10m to PSG, while his wages wouldn’t go above €7.5m plus bonuses until 2017.

This season Ibra has scored 35 goals in 43 club matches for Paris Saint-Germain and he joined from Milan a year ago for approximately €21m.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Report: Conte in direct Ibra talks !!!!  Empty Re: Report: Conte in direct Ibra talks !!!!

Post by juventus101 Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Honestly, as good as he is (in my opinion the best in the world only after Messi), due to his age i think we could get him for somewhere around 20 mil, maybe even less. I think we should do it. He would instantly transform us into serious CL contenders, and would pretty much guarantee us the Scudetto.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Report: Conte in direct Ibra talks !!!!  Empty Re: Report: Conte in direct Ibra talks !!!!

Post by marottalad Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:45 am

Sell some scrubs to cover ibra's wages and get him in here. 1 of matri or quagliarella can leave or both or even midget boy that should be enough to offer him 7-10 mil a season( im just guessing here obviously). Hopefully marotta doesn't come out and say ibra's in the past his wages are to high etc etc and then go and sign diamanti. ibra+sanchez+criscito+poli would be a dream mercato!... dreams can happen Proud
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Ibra + Pasquato + Poli + Criscito would be the perfect mercato for us in my opinion. Add in Llorente too, and then we can get rid of Matri and possibly Quags too, and obviously send Anelka and Bendtner back, ans were all set. I dont think Sanchez on top of all that is realistic unfortunately.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:17 pm

juventus101 wrote:Ibra + Pasquato + Poli + Criscito would be the perfect mercato for us in my opinion. Add in Llorente too, and then we can get rid of Matri and possibly Quags too, and obviously send Anelka and Bendtner back, ans were all set. I dont think Sanchez on top of all that is realistic unfortunately.

Pasquato for me is just a player who never reached his potential I hope I am not right thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:45 pm

According to reports if Ancelotti leaves PSG Ibra 100% will leave even thou he informed PSG's president that he is leaving..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum