Jürgen Kohler vs Manchester United 1997 (Legendary Game)

3 posters

Go down

Jürgen Kohler vs Manchester United 1997 (Legendary Game) Empty Jürgen Kohler vs Manchester United 1997 (Legendary Game)

Post by Fuchsteufelswild Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:32 am

Does anybody know where I can find footage? I hope this is not a forbidden question on here. I was 10 years old when it happened and can barely remember it. What I do remember is Jürgen Kohler destroying everything in his path and being an absolute monster. Supposedly he didn't even completely get over his flu yet and barely ate in the few days before. The man who denied Eric Cantona's career a glorious ending. Sad
Fuchsteufelswild
Fuchsteufelswild
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Jürgen Kohler vs Manchester United 1997 (Legendary Game) Empty Re: Jürgen Kohler vs Manchester United 1997 (Legendary Game)

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:03 am

Most probably you want the game at Old Trafford as Kohler missed the first game, here you go:

Full match (Hopefully I won't get in trouble with the mods)
Spoiler:
Extended Highlights:

First Half:
Spoiler:
Second Half:
Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Jürgen Kohler vs Manchester United 1997 (Legendary Game) Empty Re: Jürgen Kohler vs Manchester United 1997 (Legendary Game)

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 am

lmao at the number of sitters that United missed in that game. So unlucky on some of them.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down