The Franchise
McAgger
Ganso
Sushi Master
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Dinho the funnest to watch?

Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  - Page 2 Vote_lcap76%Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 22 ]
Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 29

Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times

Post by The Franchise Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:49 pm

And also dont be dissapointed, I am capable of much worse.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldinho is the most enjoyable player to watch of all times

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Dani is capable of worse, I can confirm.

Don't mind him though he doesn't understand the concept of sacrifice, heart and determination something Ronaldinho never had Mad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 pm

He was annoyingly fun to watch. A real displeasurable pleasure to witness. He played for Barcelona, those stinky Cules, those rat bastards wallowing in their own self righteousness and yet, I didn't mind because he was just enjoyable to witness with a ball at his feet. The tricks he pulled weren't just for show, it actually made sense. A real purpose. Yeah, Vandeez spoke the truth about him just walking when not having the ball but I didn't mind.

Not to compare him with anyone but I assume this was the feeling Juventus fans had when they watched Maradona in his pump while at Napoli on Sunday evenings.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Maybe I was a bit hasty. Did a moderator or Administrator delete my response? scratch

I wanted to know the origination of this I can confirm I keep seeing all over the forum. Who came up with it and why? I does not make much sense...
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:00 pm

muller more entertaining to watch than ronaldinho...mindblowing stuff
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunatic Fringe Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 am

personally, at their peak- zidane first and then kaka for me.

Lunatic Fringe
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Bit off topic, but apart from Ronaldinho who really is exciting to watch for all his trickeries and creativity, love how he constantly does no look pass like just every other pass Very Happy

Messi is more pragmatic I think but continues to amaze me. Iniesta also is great to watch.

Fat Ronaldo was also great to watch, his trick were awesome as well, more individually.

I remember loved to watch Mcmanaman when I started watching football, he got me excited every time he received the ball.

I just love players like this, attacking, dribbling, creative, and just doesnt play normal and boring Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by King Meyy Mon May 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Henry also up there in his prime?

King Meyy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon May 13, 2013 11:40 pm

King Meyy wrote:Henry also up there in his prime?

If you think so . There is no '' good answer ''

ROnaldinho for me too but i've also enjoyed Okocha , young Anelka ( he was more talented than Henry imo ).

As i play as a CM/DM i also enjoy Makelele, Viera, and full back like R.Carlos etc ...

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue May 14, 2013 12:06 am

He was, and he will be for a long time. His tricks and flicks always had a purpose Smile
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 14, 2013 10:38 pm

I enjoy watching very technical players who have the abilty to produce great bits of skill and to produce a wonderful array of passes. Then the dribbling of course, and shots are bonuses. Along with it I really like players that appear charismatic on the field, who's body language and demeanour exude a sense of authority and yet at the same time a rebellious nature.

Unsurprisingly maradona is my favourite, as he was more complete and well rounded than Dinho, and at least equal technically, if im honest I'd say better technically. But I also like players who are fighters and dinho certainly wasnt
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum