flameas
DeviAngel
djfawnz
Targus
Tomwin Lannister
34 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FC Bayern - Juventus. The official matchday thread - Page 3 Empty Re: FC Bayern - Juventus. The official matchday thread

Post by Marchino28 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Juve need a miracle truly a miracle to get back in this tie at home with no vidal they'll get dominated again and Marchisio should not play the second leg he is to weak and not smart enough on the ball to compete with bayern, now this is only my opinion so dont go cracking the shits, but thing is with no vidal his guaranteed to play. Peluso out for Asamoah, start pogba and vucinic next game.

Marchino28
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

FC Bayern - Juventus. The official matchday thread - Page 3 Empty Re: FC Bayern - Juventus. The official matchday thread

Post by djfawnz Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:51 pm

ill make my statement later but from the top of my head, where are the Peluso lovers? wao that guy is a shit player.

Matri out of Juve please i dont care how many goals he scores against scrub players, what about Marchisio? did he even touched the ball?

And its about damn time we start resting Pirlo please
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:What a fkn joke, we always conceed from a deflection and Bayerns 2nd goal was offside. (Mandzukic not the goalscorer)

Having said that, that was shameful. Enough of this playing from the back Bs. We've seen it nearly bite us in the ass plenty of times and against Bayern it really did.

*bleep* disgraceful performance. The whole team lacked any confidence and played worse than under Del fkn Neri ffs.

yeah you should have seen me while i screamed OFFSIDE YOU .........(it goes on) and that first goal was totally stupid and seeing marchisio and pirlo in that condition gave me no hope, they werent ready. Our only solider was vidal against a robotic dutch battalion, BUT I STILL HAVE HOPE EVEN THOUGHT WE DONT HAVE VIDAL AND LICHT.
btw congrats to bayern fans tbh they deserved it, but they only won the battle not the war .
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Vucinic-Matri

Asamoah-Pogba-Pirlo-Marchisio-Isla

Chiellini-Bonucci-Barzagli

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Right.

We need to buy 3 things.

An actual left back. Pay 15M if you have to. We play a system where our full back gets doubled up on. Peluso is 3 levels below what we need at this stage.

A top ss who can hold the ball up and take people on.

Vice-Pirlo. Pirlo is burnt out. It's bad enough our system in the CL doesn't suit him, he's also burnt out.

*bleep* joke of a game, although 1-0 would have been fine considering the offside goal was... well... offside.

I love Gigi but wow he was not himself tonight.

Made some very important saves but putting the goals aside, he left our back 3 with awkward passes 15 yards from goal. Never liked our playing from the back, it's too risky. The risk is 5x higher than the reward. Especially when even when we pulled it off, we lost the ball due to techinically average strikers.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Where's Devi when you need him to cheer you up?

Last edited by GIGItheBest on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 pm

I can see Bayern winning this year........they absolutely outplayed us they deserve to go to finals and win.

Also next year we can have hope if we buy a Vice-Pirlo and a better left-back...........bring back Criscito please we could use him alot
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 pm

i love Gigi...but he was our angel and demon...

the 2 goals pretty much his fault...but he did keep out some of them.

2 stupid goals
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:14 pm

They deserved to win but both goals were unlucky.
First was a deflection from Vidal and second a offside.
Im angry with our defence,they made me go mad with some wrong short passes,too much mistakes and the team looked tired.
p.s ribery deserved red

we will miss Vidal and Lich but we still have a chance
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Honestly Buffon came out way too far for the second goal which was his fault as well............. really bad from Buffon sad to say though
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Devi shot himself to free his self from depression :'(
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:39 pm

no SS and Buffon...cause of this defeat...i love GIGI...but this must not happen again
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Apart from what you guys just said, I was very disappointed with Marchisio. Invisible during the whole match. He hasn't stepped up to decide a game since forever.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchino28 Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Marchisio never will step up to decide a game against a strong world class team, he just doesn't have it in him he always goes missing against strong teams and although he has much more experience than Pogba I feel that Pogba is more capable of stepping up to decide a game just as we have seen before. I don't take much out of Marchisio scoring against Celtic, Celtic are not a world class team and the difference between them and Bayern is like night and day! Peluso is rubbish, guy was always caught out of position, he knows to attack but not to defend! Matri might be a poacher who can tap in goals from 1 metre out but with that ball at his feet is worse than Amauri. When Vucinic came on it was hard for him to do anything because juventus were being absolutely dominated, but I still saw a difference between him and Matri or Quagliarella, his touch is just so much better it gives Juve fans hope where as the other dud forwards we have every time the ball is at their feet you know it's a wasted chance!

In saying that, Vucinic in my eyes is a must start in the second leg, who to partner him with i have no Idea, because to me the rest are just as shit as each other. If Giovinco actually played well he could link up well with Vucinic but he can't play good against sides like Chievo let alone Bayern Munich! Next game against Pescara i would play Pogba up forward see how it works out because he has the quality to succeed there.
Marchino28
Marchino28
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Marchino28 wrote:Marchisio never will step up to decide a game against a strong world class team,

and you were saying?

whole team plus Conte's tactics sucked today, people should stop jibbering sh*t and hope for a better second leg, referee mistake plus a deflected goal cost us, we could have scored on Bayern today, if we play like we wanna win, I don't see why we cannot win, Bayern are definitely beatable...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am

The ref was pro Juve from my POV...I'm surprised Vidal wasn't sent off. lol
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 am

Rossonero23 wrote:The ref was pro Juve from my POV...I'm surprised Vidal wasn't sent off. lol

I think Milan fans know a good deal about comebacks, No? kindly tell us how you felt like Bayern fans are feeling right now before the Nou meltdown....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:33 am

el mystique that was almost 3 years ago.... and the next game was against bayern and we lost 4 to 1.....

sometimes it can be true, marchisio is not a big game player....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 am

Didn't Buffon say Juventus is going to play their game and face Bayern Munich like they did against Chelsea and Shakhtar, what happend?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:28 am

sh*t happens...
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:35 am

I see some guys spitting on our players ?! Ffs we were 7th yesterday it's not a thing to be found as scape goat but still.

If you want flop of the game its Pirlo yes PIRLO, he didn't even make 1 right pass.

Believe it or not everything was against us today I knew since the first lucky goal that cut our legs. Vidal was MOM from our side. Marchisio was covering the shit that was made from Peluso at LCM and trying to stop Lahm all the time if someone noticed. Not everything is lost but this is going to be almost impossible early goal in Torino will open the game.

Vucinic was and is our key player. Pirlo was nowhere to be seen but Vucinic changed the whole pace of the game wanted or not he is one of the best things we have. he can be the player who organazies the game takes lift from pirlo and everything.

On topic We deserved to lose, our team needed to step up and I am proud of Marchisio, Vidal and our squadra but Pirlo should have done better. Not everything is lost but prepare for baptism under fire this happened to us once it can happen again, w still have a slim chance, from slim and no chance I take the first. plus we are young team, Bayern has been building with years playing semis, finals, quater and so on... we lakced experience to. In Torino with Vucinic starting and Matri it will be whole other game as I see Caceres on that RWB and Pogba. Don't lose HOPE !

Sleep well guys we lost a a battle but not YET the war.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:48 am

btw after Pirlo Quagliarella was the shittiest player on the pitch ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 am

Please dont lose faith, its normal we feel dissapointed to lose but come on Juve is having a great moment, Im sure these players will try their hardest the next match , its really really difficult but "FINO ALLA FINE!!!!"
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:27 am

any 1 else think we should have played a 4-5-1 with pogba in midfield? and asamoah on for peluso... anyway terrible performance at side if arsenal can beat them so can we! it's not over guys but it's not likely were going through
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dario Altafini Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:11 am

Hi guys, i'm new here and i've been reading the comments here and i see many supporters seem to have conceded defeat already, people may think im crazy but i truly believe that Juve will still win this tie on aggregate and this is why.

After this performance there is no doubt in my mind second leg Juve will come out a completely different team, there is no way they will allow Munich to dictate play at the Juventus Stadium and with Vidal out there will be an Immediate start for Pogba which in more ways then one can prove a huge threat to the Bavarians.

Not only can Pogba create danger for Munich with the ball at his feet attacking, but having him in the team a player that runs at defences gets past players makes opposition sides man up on him and have players playing tight, which allows Pirlo to be freed up more to dictate the play. Pirlo was undoubtedly poor this evening, but no one expects him to repeat this performance in the second leg.

Up front, Vucinic will start, I think either along side Matri, or with Marchisio in behind which i know would work very well and Bayern Munich will not be used to defending against that link-ups between Vuci and Marchisio.

Lichtsteiner out will allow Isla a great chance to prove himself, and although he hasn't reached his Udinese heights here at Juventus, his power and strength going forward and defending will match up well with the strength of the Munich players.

Some may call me crazy but I say 3-0 win for juve in second leg, 2-0 in 90 minutes and 1-0 in extra time.

Scorers Pogba and Vucinic in 90 minutes, and Pogba in extra time.

1996 champions league Quarter Final, Juve down 1-0 against Real Madrid after first leg, second leg turn around 2-0 win Juve goes through which no one expected, this Juve looks more and more like the 96 one and although we don't have that world class striker we have a man that was in that team with us now, and he is a world class coach, Antonio Conte knows what it takes his come from behind, his been in every situation...IN CONTE I TRUST!

Last edited by Dario Altafini on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Dario Altafini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:btw after Pirlo Quagliarella was the shittiest player on the pitch ...

If you don't count Matri, Peluso or Marchisio as players then absolutely.
Let's look for more scapegoats though

This is just one of those games where everything that could go wrong did. Concede two stupid goals, one that was in the first minute and changed the entire approach. Conte did not really do himself any favours with his starting line up, but hey, he's the manager and he chose who he thought would be best.

The only thing I know is that in four months you're not supposed to go from starting for Atalanta to starting against Bayern in Munich in the Champions League [Peluso].

3-5-2 utterly exposed and destroyed. All the respect in the world to Bayern, they played a fantastic game. I was especially impressed with Mandzukic, he had the kind of work rate that Conte dreams a striker would have for Juventus. Not the most technical player but my God did he work, put Quagliarella, Matri, Giovinco and Vucinic combined to shame in that regard and it wasn't even close.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next