Motogp69
Die Borussen
guest7
7 posters

Go down

Tomb Raider reboot Empty Tomb Raider reboot

Post by guest7 Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:43 pm

whats your thoughts?

i liked the game, just disliked how it was marketed as a survival horror game. it wasnt anything like that, after 1 hour Lara will go rambo mode and kill hundreds of russians lol

not kidding btw, hundreds. lara's actions and personalty/experience felt disconnected, she comes to a island full of trouble with only some mountain climbing and bow experience, and then manages to kill 100s of experienced killers. this is the most action packed tomb raider game to date despite it being marketed as a survival horror game lol

still, great game, it's easier to point out the bad sides but it's really a fantastic game, quality graphics, great gameplay, good story etc. it's the best tomb raider game so far i think, the story and gameplay is better than the old ones.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider reboot Empty Re: Tomb Raider reboot

Post by Die Borussen Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:14 pm

first tomb raiders >>>>>>>>>

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 pm

The game looks great, I'm just glad you weren't talking about them rebooting another movie because the first one was the only movie I've ever walked out on in my life.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Yeah i think it was a successful reboot but multiplayer was kinda lame and felt rushed, other than that gameplay and mechanic was fun, graphic was amazing if you're playing it with PC and Camilla Luddington provided a pretty good voice acting. can't say i enjoyed the story tho as i felt Lara's past could've been better exploited and the whole process of converting her from a young adventurer to hardened survivor happened too fast, in the start you see Lara struggling to save her life but after a hour he goes on killing people like she's a trained murderer.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 pm

It's a good game, I like it. I haven't checked out any of the multiplayer though, and I still haven't beat the story. I've been caught up with Bioshock Inf.

It's a fun game though, they borrowed elements from a few different games like FarCry, Assassins Creed, and combined those with a few new ones of their own.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:18 pm

dmize wrote:It's a good game, I like it. I haven't checked out any of the multiplayer though, and I still haven't beat the story. I've been caught up with Bioshock Inf.

From what i have heard its probably a good thing Laughing

In any case this is all reboot needs.... a good title with some key and interesting mechanics to build upon.

I would hope the impending sequels will do this.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Multiplayer is a copy of Uncharted. Anyway they took the same approach as a Hitman, aimed mostly for casual people. I like the new look tho.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down