Lacombe (OL): I refuse to talk football with women, they should take care of their pans

+5
Onyx
VivaStPauli
the xcx
rwo power
OLpower
9 posters

Go down

Lacombe (OL): I refuse to talk football with women, they should take care of their pans Empty Lacombe (OL): I refuse to talk football with women, they should take care of their pans

Post by OLpower Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:02 am

Bernard Lacombe, Aulas main sport council in Lyon, words to a female fan asking him an harsh question on Benzema.

And to say that we have the best female team of Europe..... The coach of the woman team is pissed and think about resigning.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Lacombe (OL): I refuse to talk football with women, they should take care of their pans Empty Re: Lacombe (OL): I refuse to talk football with women, they should take care of their pans

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 am

Tsk tsk tsk.

Of course one could nicely use a pan to hit that guy with it, too hmm
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Lacombe (OL): I refuse to talk football with women, they should take care of their pans Empty Re: Lacombe (OL): I refuse to talk football with women, they should take care of their pans

Post by the xcx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:08 am

Im more interested about the question she asked that made him to flip hmm
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:11 am

The xcx wrote:Im more interested about the question she asked that made him to flip hmm

It was not a question. In fact the woman said that Benzema was a big joke and he was asked to comment the sentence.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:11 am

Well, obviously that question hit a bit too hard home Razz

(BTW, OL Ladies are really good. Quite a nuisance for Turbine Potsdam and FFC Frankfurt, too, as they defeated both of them in the last two CL finals. I wonder if VfL Wolfsburg will get into this year's final - I bet they'd meet OL as well ^^)

Last edited by rwo power on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 am

OLpower wrote:
The xcx wrote:Im more interested about the question she asked that made him to flip hmm

It was not a question. In fact the woman said that Benzema was a big joke and he was asked to comment the sentence.
Now Im not some antifeminist or something but well said then.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 am

Saying that in France, yeah, that'll work out well for him Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:19 am

Was the women actually a football fan?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:19 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Was the women actually a football fan?

Yes a PSG fan. It was a football radio talk show. She spoke by telephone.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Was the women actually a football fan?
If the above question was hers, she was prolly a female troll ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 am

Female trolls are a myth, they only come in one gender and thats male
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 am

Adria Richards is on the way
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:44 am

lol. He swallowed the bait whole didn't he. He had every right to respond harshly... but should've kept gender out of it obviously.

The press is too protected in France imo. They can say what they want but you're not supposed to strike back. I think that's bs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 am

So she wound him up and he managed to insult all women instead of just her.

1-0 to the trolls. Smile
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down