Vidal: Sanchez, join Juventus!

2 posters

Go down

Vidal: Sanchez, join Juventus! Empty Vidal: Sanchez, join Juventus!

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Arturo Vidal has invited Chilean international teammate Alexis Sanchez to join him at Juventus next season.

The Barcelona forward could be made available for transfer and Juve have been paired with the former Udinese star.

“I don’t know if he will arrive, but I would be very happy if he was to join us,” the midfielder told Tuttosport.

“What did we say to each other the last time we went out for dinner? I won’t answer that, although it seems as if I already have,” he smiled.

Vidal, however, has also been at the centre of transfer rumours with reports that Bayern Munich are keen on his services.

“I can promise the fans that I’m staying, 100 per cent,” said the 2011 summer signing from Bayer Leverkusen.

“I intend to remain here – I have a contract here for the next three and a half years.”

Vidal will get to play Bayern Munich soon though after the two clubs were drawn together in the last eight of the Champions League.

“It’ll be a great tie between two strong teams. Both of us have a chance of winning the Champions League.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vidal: Sanchez, join Juventus! Empty Re: Vidal: Sanchez, join Juventus!

Post by Cotes Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:07 am

VIDAL Very Happy
Glad to hear that!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum