Eboue got sent off for this against United & Fergie said it was "100% a red card". difference?

+11
Luca
ronalessi
furiouswindbottom
RealGunner
Firenze
Mr Nick09
aleumdance
Juveman17
Casciavit
mr-r34
Raptorgunner
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eboue got sent off for this against United & Fergie said it was "100% a red card". difference? - Page 2 Empty Re: Eboue got sent off for this against United & Fergie said it was "100% a red card". difference?

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:24 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Firenze wrote:
juveman17 wrote:That's cause Ferguson is a classless shithead

juve fan talking about classless Laughing

difference is nani was using technique to bring a ball down, that's just eboue being a headless chicken, you do not jump up to head a ball like that. but of course this is just a bait thread. :facepalm:

There is plenty of evidence of how classless Fergie is and how he always bitches to the ref is something doesn't go his way. And not sure how me being a Juve fan have anything to do with classlessness? Only time Conte has done something stupid like Fergie was vs Genoa i think a couple months ago but bar that our players are respectful, unlike Ferdinand who sarcastically claps in the ref's face. Complain to the ref all you want but don't take it personally on the guy.

Eboue got sent off for this against United & Fergie said it was "100% a red card". difference? - Page 2 250004hp2

half your team was banned during this outburst, very respectful. Laughing

and conte has ranted and disrespected referee's at least three times this season from what I recall.

don't come at fergie da gawd you hypocrite.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Eboue got sent off for this against United & Fergie said it was "100% a red card". difference? - Page 2 Empty Re: Eboue got sent off for this against United & Fergie said it was "100% a red card". difference?

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Here's the video..

I agree with this comment

Wierd how this is not the same situation at all. He is going into a headduel, his foot has nothing to do up there and he know he is going into a duel. Yesterdays event, Nani are attempting to take down the ball with his foot when the other guy run straight into him and Nani is not aware of him running towards him at all. Stop all the hate between clubs, bad calls by ref's will always suck when it's against your own team, so stop gloathing when it happens to someone else - Gunners fan.

I think the difference is the intent. Nani was obviously trying to control the ball while I have no idea wwhy Eboue has his feet there when he was going for a headduel..

And like Luca said, you can't look back at past games and decisions as some sort of elementary case law. Otherwise every RM fans have to admit that a certain controversial Pepe sending off was the correct call seeing as C.Ronaldo was sent off for the same challange when he was in Utd..

Last edited by harhar11 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Firenze wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
Firenze wrote:

difference is nani was using technique to bring a ball down, that's just eboue being a headless chicken, you do not jump up to head a ball like that. but of course this is just a bait thread. :facepalm:

There is plenty of evidence of how classless Fergie is and how he always bitches to the ref is something doesn't go his way. And not sure how me being a Juve fan have anything to do with classlessness? Only time Conte has done something stupid like Fergie was vs Genoa i think a couple months ago but bar that our players are respectful, unlike Ferdinand who sarcastically claps in the ref's face. Complain to the ref all you want but don't take it personally on the guy.

Eboue got sent off for this against United & Fergie said it was "100% a red card". difference? - Page 2 250004hp2

and conte has ranted and disrespected referee's at least three times this season from what I recall.

If you actually read my post, thats the game I was talking about. Not see what point your proving here. Doesn't change the fact that Fergie is classless.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Firenze wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Hypocrisy doesn't make a point invalid.
Clinging to this is the most fallacious form of logic you can use.

Oh, wow a Juventus fan talking about referees?
Tell me how that makes the initial post about: shut up about referees make less sense?

Cigarettes are bad said the chain smoker
But you smoke
Does that mean cigarettes aren't bad for you?

Of course not, turning this into club v. club highlights the sheer stupidity going on from both parties

Let the jimmies rustle through you and drop it

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Luca :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Sleep

Nothing new, red nose is a absolute hypocrite and no one bitches more about refs then him.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Blue wrote: Sleep

Nothing new, red nose is a absolute hypocrite and no one bitches more about refs then him.

Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

I'll just lock this
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2