Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Castilla Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Castilla Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:50 pm

but at the same time its completely opposite to our style

not to mention, none of them is interested in winning the CL

Your dream picture?
AM: One with a Champions or a World Cup.
PS: Winning a World Cup

have they even got interviewing experience, doesnt seem like it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Just because we play direct doesnt mean that we cant play a possession oriented style with quick touches. VDB had us playing that, and now the NT is.

winning the world cup > winning the CL, come on
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:03 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Just because we play direct doesnt mean that we cant play a possession oriented style with quick touches. VDB had us playing that, and now the NT is.

winning the world cup > winning the CL, come on

we were the best counter attacking team with bosque

we sported a 5 man backline and a basic diamond formation with a destroyer, well now less people want to defend so its abit hard to press once weve lost the ball, hence why we try and attack quickly

how about both Suspect

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Nice to see they like possession and beautiful football. I hope Mourinho doesn't make them say 'parking the bus'. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Well if parking the bus leads to 102 goals in the league, I wouldn't mind him teaching it to our youngsters Very Happy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:06 pm

We didn't park the bus to score 102 goals though. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:09 pm

which is why that argument is a fallacy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Nah I meant Mourinhos is renown for parking the bus so you know...

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:24 pm

If our youth factory is so good how come we don't have any players on under 21 team (only ex Madridistas Mata and Parejo) and only 3 on under 19 team (Carvajal, Sarabia and Morata)?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:37 pm

futbol_bill wrote:If our youth factory is so good how come we don't have any players on under 21 team (only ex Madridistas Mata and Parejo) and only 3 on under 19 team (Carvajal, Sarabia and Morata)?

Actually we have 6 players in the u19 team. As for the u21 team Parejo and Mata are from our very own Academy.

It pays to do a little research before making rash comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:11 pm

futbol_bill wrote:If our youth factory is so good how come we don't have any players on under 21 team (only ex Madridistas Mata and Parejo) and only 3 on under 19 team (Carvajal, Sarabia and Morata)?

3??????

lol nearly our whole castilla are called up ffs from midfield and up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:41 pm

What position does Enzo play btw?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Jose: I would like to call you both up to the first team. I hope you both like my style of play.

Adit wrote:
What style do you like?
AM: Tiki-taka Suspect
PS: I like a team that touches the ball a lot.

Jose : :arrow: GTFO
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Real Madrid's academy was incredibly successful last year. Presented here is an impressive list of all of its team's top scorers during the season.

CASTILLA: MORATA & JOSELU (14 GOALS EACH)
Despite being only 18 years old, Morata is already a killer striker. He was Real Madrid C's top scorer in the 2009/10 campaign. His 14 strikes last season allowed him to become one of the top scorers in Castilla's Second Division B group. Joselu was signed as a reinforcement during the campaign. His excellent run have made the 21 year old stand out enough to catch the eye of Jose Mourinho. His power and overall quality have turned him into one of Castilla's most important players.

REAL MADRID C: OSCAR PLANO (12 GOALS)
Plano landed at the club in 2002 to play for the Under-11 side. His hard work and excellent skills have allowed him to become one of the most important strikers in the academy.

UNDER-19: JESE & RUBEN SOBRINO (17 GOALS EACH)
Jese is 19 years old and managed to make his Castilla debut last season due to his impressive work on the Under-19 side, for whom he netted 17 strikes. His partner in attack, Ruben Sobrino, stands out for his speed and strength. Like Jese, he has also been an international for Spain's youth national teams and also scored 17 strikes last season.

UNDER-18 : RAUL DE TOMAS (27 GOALS)
Raul is his team's unquestionable striker. He's been in the academy since 2004 and has also been a key figure on Spain's Under-17 side. He won the league title with Real Madrid's Under-18s in April. They were the top scoring team with 91 strikes, 27 of which were netted by Raul.

UNDER-17: CRISTIAN BENAVENTE (14 GOALS)
Cristian is a very versatile player who had a great season, scoring 14 of his team's 83 goals.

UNDER-16: MARCOS LEGAZ (29 GOALS)
The Argentine striker has won all of this year's home games with his team and won the league title as well. He also managed to play occasionally for the Under-17s. Legaz arrived at the club this season. His 29 strikes with the Under-16s, and another 7 with the Under-17s, are proof of his quality.

UNDER-15: JOSE ANGEL POZO (34 GOALS)
Pozo is the team's captain and its striker par excellence. His three years in the academy have turned him into a versatile player with a powerful shot. His 34 goals were crucial in the team's league title success.

UNDER-14: BORJA & ANTONIO (24 GOALS EACH)
Borja and Antonio's 48 total goals have established them as the most dangerous attacking partnership in the league. Their skills were decisive in allowing the team to win the title with only three draws and one defeat in the entire season.

UNDER-13: OSCAR RODRIGUEZ (21 GOALS)
This 13-year old player played a key role to help his team earn 17 victories, 8 draws and just 1 defeat in the championship. He is the team captain and scored 21 goals last season.

UNDER-12: ISMAEL (23 GOALS)
Ismael's 23 goals have allowed him to become one of standout players of the Under-12s. He has showcased great quality in his five years in the academy, as well as great skill to pull rank against adversity.

UNDER-11: ALEXANDRU (16 GOALS)
Mircea Alexandru Tirlea is a real pest for defenders. Despite being only 11 years old, he has great intelligence with the ball at his feet. He scored 16 goals in 26 games last season.

UNDER-10: ADRIAN PELAEZ (38 GOALS)
Adrian's 38 goals paved the way to his team's league title success last season. He is very skilful inside the box and also has a powerful shot from outside the area. The Under-10s netted 180 strikes in 24 matches.

UNDER-9: RICHI (40 GOALS)
Richi is a true killer inside the box, proved by the 40 goals he scored last season. He is also a great fighter who never gives up the ball. He was the top scorer in the league group the team was in and helped it win the title.

Source : http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330061026790/noticia/Noticia/Academy__Pichichis_.htm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:11 pm

richi mustve got tired of scoring lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Crimson wrote:

Actually we have 6 players in the u19 team. As for the u21 team Parejo and Mata are from our very own Academy.

It pays to do a little research before making rash comments.

I was looking at call-up for upcoming tournaments. Parejo and Mata are regretably gone from Real. Why don't we have some current players or is all of Castilla under 19?

On the U19 team, who are the other 3, I only recognized the 3, I mentioned.

I didn't make a rash statement. You guys are always saying how great this academy is, yet we couldn't advance to liga adelante, players are making demands to play in la liga yet it looks like they are still under 19. Compare players on these two teams to Barcelona, you find more from barcelona, they not only made it to Liga adelante, they finished 3rd there, and they are able to keep their rising stars in their academy. I just saying that as good as we think our academy is, there is room for improvement. (and yes I agree that the big club has to provide more opportunities if the academy is to improve).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 pm

alex, pacheco(our keeper) and sobrino

barca have only got 4 and espanyol not far behind on 3 lol

carlos and juanfran are too old which is why they arent called up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:55 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:alex, pacheco(our keeper) and sobrino

barca have only got 4 and espanyol not far behind on 3 lol

carlos and juanfran are too old which is why they arent called up

Ok I get it. Barcelona is much better represented at U21 and we at U19 (well slightly 6 vs 4). My conclusion is we have a very young team, sounds like we have only a few on Castilla that are over 19 and it seems we can't keep most with Castilla beyond that age. Therein lies the problem. We need to sell / loan them because 3rd division isn't challenging enough for them and they are not mature enough to make 1st team and yet they are too young / better players moved on to get advanced to liga adelante (2nd). They should stack the team (i.e convince Sarabia, Morata etc to stay one more year) to get the promotion.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:17 pm

well the fact that bojan is playing for the u21 tells you a little bit about why so many barca players play there

btw...NEWSFLASH:

juanfran will join the team in preseason, seriously mou sees something in this kid that we dont, always the one training with the team etc

out with the dead wood in with these fresh and ambitious players
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:38 am

Real Zaragoza is targetting the likes of Juan Carlos, Fran rico and Mateos.

excellent.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:49 am

i highly doubt it will happen,we should not sell our players imo.Let them fight for promotion ffs.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:05 am

some of them are very old, or just too good for 3rd division, i believe that since they didnt qualify, if there is a chance for them to go out and play primera football, it's better for them. Promotion through the 1st team is broken right now, or reserved for a select few.

Mateos is 23-24, he definitely needs primera football after his stint in Greece.

Juan Carlos is 21, it might be time for him to try out the professional world as well.

Fran Rico is too good for 3rd division imo, if he can he should go out, just like Juanfran.

Our RM C is an excellent team, and players like Benavente, Fran Sol, Oscar Plano can definitely move up, many others i dont even know.

And you have the wonderkids from Juvenil A as well, Jese, omar, Kamal, Derik, Sobrino etc... those kids can move up.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:46 pm

I've been watching the selecciones under 21 the last few days. Did you realize barcelona have 6 players on that team? It sort of emphases what I was saying earlier that our castilla players are too young. We need to keep some of the older players on Castilla to make the advancement to Liga Adelante.

I also noticed today that Madrid has had a say in the Parejo deal (from Getafe to Valencia). Madrid has been able to keep their buy back clause in effect. Seems they don't want to lose the handle on ex-madistras like they did with Mata and Borja Valero. I'm a little surprised but pleased at this. I just hope they soon start to have some of the youth players have a legitimate chance to make 1st team. I'm also hoping they stop trying to rob the other teams with the player sales / buy backs (e.g. Canales).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 pm

you will hardly convinced some of our brightest talents to stick around when pro football open the door for them, it's not that easy, i would consider it if i was them
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you will hardly convinced some of our brightest talents to stick around when pro football open the door for them, it's not that easy, i would consider it if i was them

BUT how does Barcelona do it. They have same issue (maybe even more so), yet they seem to keep talent in academy. They have Thiago, Ruben, and Montoya in liga adelante (Thago played on both teams) and these guys are 21 or 22.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next