Error
Mr Nick09
shaven
41 posters

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down

Castilla Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Castilla Thread

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 pm

HalaMadrid I think you are being a bit harsh on Khedira. Khedira is great at putting pressure on the opponents and he closes them down which makes it easier for players like Alonso to come in for the tackle. He also pushes up giving defenders a harder time to defend given that there is one more man to deal with and obviously he comes back to support the defense.

Last edited by EarlyPrototype on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm

those arent personal attacks, you actually are ignorant about that stuff.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm

btw this:

Alongside Alonso, new signing Sami Khedira failed to shine; just 1.9 Tackles and 2.1 Interceptions, with 0.88 Key Passes and 1 Assist is not in the least eye-catching. Lassana Diarra, the other alternative, fared better defensively (3.5 Tackles and 1.8 Interceptions) but like Khedira, lacked in creativity in comparison to Alonso, managing just 0.65 Key Passes per game.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:btw this:

Alongside Alonso, new signing Sami Khedira failed to shine; just 1.9 Tackles and 2.1 Interceptions, with 0.88 Key Passes and 1 Assist is not in the least eye-catching. Lassana Diarra, the other alternative, fared better defensively (3.5 Tackles and 1.8 Interceptions) but like Khedira, lacked in creativity in comparison to Alonso, managing just 0.65 Key Passes per game.

Like I said Khedira makes it easier for his partner to make the tackles and I personally have always been a fan of Lass.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Khedira gave stabilty and calmness to the team, I dont remember a single bad game when khedira were involved (forget the first classico), he did everything Defend, Attack, basicly what every b2b player would do, when he was subbed by lass or lass being a starter things were messi.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:HalaMadrid I think you are being a bit harsh on Khedira. Khedira is great at putting pressure on the opponents and he closes them down which makes it easier for players like Alonso to come in for the tackle. He also pushes up giving defenders a harder time to defend given that there is one more man to deal with and obviously he comes back to support the defense.

he is too slow to keep up with the faster players, which is why so many players have cut through our midfield lots of times

has anyone actually ever seen khedira on the floor making a tackle??, ive never

pepe showed him how it was done...pressing, tackling, defending, attacking AND he is a CB, unlike the fatty

the only guy who pressures the opposite defence is dimaria and occasionally ozil, the rest dont do it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:48 pm

He is also a good passer.

Last edited by EarlyPrototype on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:49 pm

The xcx wrote:Khedira gave stabilty and calmness to the team, I dont remember a single bad game when khedira were involved (forget the first classico), he did everything Defend, Attack, basicly what every b2b player would do, when he was subbed by lass or lass being a starter things were messi.

lol getafe were making a fool out of our midfield, you suddenly just forgot that

and no he didnt attack and defend, he did neither, he just ran to up his KM covered
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
alex mahone wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:(Ok, so people called us defensive because?? Eh um eh khedira was supposed to attack but oh wait he was running around chasing what b/c pepe was doing all the hardwork of stopping both xavi and messi AND doing the attacking work for big fat khedira, khedria tried to do that in the bernabau and failed miserably which forced mou to sub in lass haha hilarious how you try to defend him, and what exactly did he do to iniesta my friend because i saw him(iniesta) near or box all the time ffs he was their most threatening player and you tell me khedira kept him quiet smh)

When did mou sub in lass in bernabau anyway?
Lass didn't play at all in la liga clasico home, he also didn't play at all in copa del ray
Then because khedira's injured, lass did play in clasico CL home from minutes 1 to the end (not as sub)
And imo we were so much better when khedira was played (la liga clasico home and copa del ray) rather than without him (CL)

typo from my side, i meant to say in the camp nou
and even if i did say it wrong, you could’ve figured it out yourself since it only happened once during the season
and our home game in the league was much worse than the first leg in the cl lol

Our home game in the league was much worse than first leg CL?
Not sure if you're serious, or perhaps is this typo again?
At least at that game after conceded 1-0 and albiol's red card we still managed to bounce back, played better, and even equalised
Can't say the same about first leg CL
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:57 pm

alex mahone wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
alex mahone wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:(Ok, so people called us defensive because?? Eh um eh khedira was supposed to attack but oh wait he was running around chasing what b/c pepe was doing all the hardwork of stopping both xavi and messi AND doing the attacking work for big fat khedira, khedria tried to do that in the bernabau and failed miserably which forced mou to sub in lass haha hilarious how you try to defend him, and what exactly did he do to iniesta my friend because i saw him(iniesta) near or box all the time ffs he was their most threatening player and you tell me khedira kept him quiet smh)

Lass didn't play at all in la liga clasico home, he also didn't play at all in copa del ray
Then because khedira's injured, lass did play in clasico CL home from minutes 1 to the end (not as sub)
And imo we were so much better when khedira was played (la liga clasico home and copa del ray) rather than without him (CL)

and even if i did say it wrong, you could’ve figured it out yourself since it only happened once during the season

Our home game in the league was much worse than first leg CL?
Not sure if you're serious, or perhaps is this typo again?
At least at that game after conceded 1-0 and albiol's red card we still managed to bounce back, played better, and even equalised
Can't say the same about first leg CL

cl=/= league thats already won, i guess i have to properly type that out for you again seeing as you couldnt figure out the obvious before

league: one defending and one attacking cl: both playing negative
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:59 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:btw this:

Like I said Khedira makes it easier for his partner to make the tackles and I personally have always been a fan of Lass.

with his ugly looks i guess, dont see him do anything beneficial tbh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:00 pm

The xcx wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
alex mahone wrote:

Now if you mention it, has Khedira actually been dissapointing this season?

yeah, a total disapointment and i am sure Mou has figured it out as well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:03 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The xcx wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
alex mahone wrote:

Now if you mention it, has Khedira actually been dissapointing this season?

yeah, a total disapointment and i am sure Mou has figured it out as well
Sooooo, swap Khedira with Lass and were good?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 pm

The xcx wrote:

lass' last couple of games>>>>>>>>khedira in his whole career, if he can control his tackles then yessss
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The xcx wrote:

lass' last couple of games>>>>>>>>khedira in his whole career, if he can control his tackles then yessss
Its not just about Lass tackles, hes known of poor decision making too tbh..Give Khedira some time, surely he will prove hes worth.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm

The xcx wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Its not just about Lass tackles, hes known of poor decision making too tbh..Give Khedira some time, surely he will prove hes worth.

ohh yh forgot that, he has got a little bit of everything tbh, that only needs a little practise to be polished properly khedira on the other hand has a long way to go, keeping himself healthy for a starter
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:27 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
cl=/= league thats already won, i guess i have to properly type that out for you again seeing as you couldnt figure out the obvious before

lol, no need to insult
any way imo, no matter what the justification behind, that doesn't change the fact that our home league game's better than CL fist leg, we got better result (1-1 vs 0-2) and in overall we played better as well (i really couldn't recall any good thing in our play at CL first leg as oppose to our home league game)
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 pm

I finally found out who is on the selecciones U19 squad. There are 6 of our canteras; Pacheco, Carvajal, Sarabia, Alex, Jese (wow) and Morata.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:13 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I finally found out who is on the selecciones U19 squad. There are 6 of our canteras; Pacheco, Carvajal, Sarabia, Alex, Jese (wow) and Morata.

Great! Any idea how many Cules there?

Also, just to clear up something. I know Carvajal as a RB, but I recently heard he was a CB. Does anyone know about this?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 pm

alex mahone wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

lol, no need to insult
any way imo, no matter what the justification behind, that doesn't change the fact that our home league game's better than CL fist leg, we got better result (1-1 vs 0-2) and in overall we played better as well (i really couldn't recall any good thing in our play at CL first leg as oppose to our home league game)

just throwing back a cheap shot, as if what you said was nice and friendly smh

we didnt do anything until albiol got carded, and after farca started slacking off and we started playing much better....SUPRISE!!

in the CL we didnt play any good, but so didnt farca, so it wasnt only us....That game was just not good for football at all both inside the pitch and off

there were too much pressure on both teams to perform as opposed to the league game that was already won
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:52 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I finally found out who is on the selecciones U19 squad. There are 6 of our canteras; Pacheco, Carvajal, Sarabia, Alex, Jese (wow) and Morata.

where did you get that from??? i found one where he wasnt included

Squad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:05 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

where did you get that from??? i found one where he wasnt included

Squad

I got the squad list from the UEFA.com site (U19 euro tournament). They don't give club affiliation and I don't don't Barceloa's academy well enough to know if any are from Barcelona.

As to Cravajal, I only know of him as RB.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:22 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
just throwing back a cheap shot, as if what you said was nice and friendly smh

we didnt do anything until albiol got carded, and after farca started slacking off and we started playing much better....SUPRISE!!

in the CL we didnt play any good, but so didnt farca, so it wasnt only us....That game was just not good for football at all both inside the pitch and off

there were too much pressure on both teams to perform as opposed to the league game that was already won

At the beginning it's really just a misunderstanding because of your typo, sorry if I wrote something that offended you btw Razz

I actually share some of your views regarding both games, but still I wouldn't call our home game in the league was worse than first leg CL
From my understanding, you rated our home league game performance lower than the first leg CL due to barca's slacking off factor and the pressure factor

Barca's slacking off maybe accommodate us to eventually played better and equalised in home league game, but that didn't change the fact that at least we got something positive from this game as oppose to CL first leg
Thus I wouldn't use that as a factor to discount our performance in home league game in rating both games

The league might be already won, but it's the first game of the following 3 more clasicos and last time we faced barca we got trashed 5-0, so you could imagine the pressure there
The red card albiol got could have turned the game into another trashing, but it didn't, we managed to equalised

With that positive enough result, followed with the copa del rey winning, I don't believe the pressure we had on first leg CL was significantly higher than the home league game that our performance in home league game was need to be discounted based on this factor in rating both games as well

But nevermind, let's just agree to disagree on this, this is not even related to this thread topic Smile
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Euro U-19 Championship Romania 2011- 20 July until 1 August!

`Notes:

- Barca B centre back and Spain U19 captain Marc Muniesa will miss the Euro U19 due to a hamstring injury, Muniesa is however likely to be part of Spain's squad for the U20 World Cup along with Sergi Roberto.

-Other Spain U19 players not in the Euro U19 squad but are likely to be in U20 World Cup squad are Isco, Koke and Amat.

====================================

`Spain U-19 Squad for Euro U-19 Championship "20 July until 1 August"

Btw this is not the final list, these 23 players will travel to Madrid for training
with U-19 NT, than reduced to 18 players before the tournament starts on 20 July!

ARSENAL FC: Ignasi Mikel Pons

DEPORTIVO ALAVES SAD: Alejandro Vallejo Mínguez

CLUB ATLÉTICO DE MADRID SAD: Borja González Tomás

ATHLETIC CLUB: Jon Aurtenetxe Borde and Jonas Ramalho Jimeno

FC BARCELONA: Sergi Gómez Sola, Gerard Deulofeu Lázaro, Rafael Alcántara Do Nascimento and Javier Espinosa González

RCD ESPANYOL DE BARCELONA SAD: Edgar Badia Guardiola, Albert Blázquez Robles and Víctor Álvarez Delgado

REAL MADRID CF: Daniel Carvajal Ramos, Pablo Sarabia García, Alejandro Fernández Iglesias “Alex” and Álvaro Morata Martín

MALAGA CF SAD: Juan Miguel Jiménez Lopez “Juanmi”

REAL SPORTING DE GIJON SAD: Juan Muñiz Gallego

REAL SOCIEDAD DE FUTBOL SAD: Rubén Pardo Gutiérrez

RCD MALLORCA SAD: Yeray Gómez Ferragut

SEVILLA FC SAD: José Gómez Campaña

VALENCIA CF SAD: Francisco Alcacer García “Paco”

VILLARREAL CF SAD: Adrián Ortola Vaño

`Source: http://www.rfef.es/index.jsp?nodo=39&ID=3661
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Euro U-19 Championship Romania 2011- 20 July until 1 August!

`Notes:

- Barca B centre back and Spain U19 captain Marc Muniesa will miss the Euro U19 due to a hamstring injury, Muniesa is however likely to be part of Spain's squad for the U20 World Cup along with Sergi Roberto.

-Other Spain U19 players not in the Euro U19 squad but are likely to be in U20 World Cup squad are Isco, Koke and Amat.

Btw this is not the final list, these 23 players will travel to Madrid for training
with U-19 NT, than reduced to 18 players before the tournament starts on 20 July!

FC BARCELONA: Sergi Gómez Sola, Gerard Deulofeu Lázaro, Rafael Alcántara Do Nascimento and Javier Espinosa González

RCD ESPANYOL DE BARCELONA SAD: Edgar Badia Guardiola, Albert Blázquez Robles and Víctor Álvarez Delgado

REAL MADRID CF: Daniel Carvajal Ramos, Pablo Sarabia García, Alejandro Fernández Iglesias “Alex” and Álvaro Morata Martín

Thanks for the info Khaled. Finally got something to watch during the summer. tongue
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:58 pm

omarish wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:Euro U-19 Championship Romania 2011- 20 July until 1 August!

`Notes:

Thanks for the info Khaled. Finally got something to watch during the summer. tongue

welcome:)

Omar where do u live..

cuz in the middleeast..JSC & Eurosport are broadcasting the matches..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next