ronalessi
TrezeGent
Kaladin
Emaharg
Collblanc
93 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona - aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: AC Milan vs FC Barcelona - aftermath

Post by danyjr Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:59 pm

It is funny because Barcelona didn't have ANY chances.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona - aftermath - Page 9 Empty Re: AC Milan vs FC Barcelona - aftermath

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I hate same country finals.... don't care where its from.

I watch CL football to see a clash of different cultures and styles.

Not to see an extra league game.

This
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:00 pm

I was talking generally not to you bro. Sorry sgould have made that clearer eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:00 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:

Thanks for nothing, Arq. :p

Truly a magnificent performance. I will save my analysis for the thread in our own section, here I will simply give the necessary praise.

Firstly, I'd like to thank the Barcelona fans for their kind words and calm reaction to the match, many others would simply try to blow off steam but unsurprisingly such a classy section has responded admirably.

Secondly, Montolivo is a complete stud. Niang is going to be a superstar, Boateng turned in a fantastic performance and Ambrosini showed that he can still rise to the occasion with a brilliant captain's performance.

Finally, thank goodness we kept Allegri.

I also missed M99, iras and more. I cannot believe I forgot you. Post time you, Dante and ES were in my thoughts the most. I'm honoured to celebrate this with you. Trust me.

I cannot even bring to analyse the game yet as doing so would subdue the positive adrenaline of winning vs Barcelona. As of now we can only rejoice and celebrate like a family that we Milanisti are.

Allegri? He was my hero of today. All the faith I and others have given him and he repays it magnificently. I love Max.

This victory is all the sweeter for the fact that I get to share it with the entire forum and not in isolation. I can't imagine how the rest of you are going to sleep, fortunately it's only the morning here so I can now use this energy.

The job is, of course, far from done, however this result in itself has already exceeded my expectations for the tie as a whole. Hopefully this momentum can help us to overcome Inter and ensure that we qualify for the Champions League next season, which remains our most important objective.

Agreed. Job is far from done. I still don't expect us to go through as masterminded such meticulous discipline and mentality is what I believe too much for this side. Nou Camp is truly intimidating in a European night as we can expect the Barca side to make a spirited comeback in their original fashion just like they always do.

Allegri will need to be less naive compared to how he was in the 2nd leg vs Arsenal in his 4-3-3 mess. Hopefully, he will prepare just as well for the 2nd leg as he did for this one.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 pm

danyjr wrote:It is funny because Barcelona didn't have ANY chances.

And he mentioned that aswell at the press conference.

"Habíamos comentado la dificultad de este campo, ellos han defendido con mucha actitud y nos ha costado llegar a portería"

You speak spanish, riight?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Zealous wrote:I was talking generally not to you bro. Sorry sgould have made that clearer eco smile

Aight, I thought you were talking about me because I am the only one who is talking about his dislike for that particular style eco smile

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fb123 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 pm

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona - aftermath - Page 9 I4uODwoKM0XMx
That composure

fb123
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Surag wrote:Dante back from his hole i see :coffee: I wouldnt ruin your night anyways,enjoy it Thumbs up

You couldn't ruin my night to save your life Surag Laughing

Back for a moment yes.. don't have much free time these days.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 pm

danyjr wrote:
Lex wrote:The end of Barcelona? hmm
Yup. When a Scottish team does it, it rings a bell that you need to change. Barcelona didn't listen. They stuck to their "philosophy" without evolving with football.

In fact I'm very glad football showed that possession whoring on its own is not only good, it actually is a self-destructible weapon. I'll be laughing hard at all of those blind idiots all night Laughing

This whole post is just an absolute joke.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Im waiting for that Crudeli reaction video Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Dante wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Dante wrote:

Arquiii! What a victory that was ! I just finished calling friends and foes , couldn't believe my eyes at some point..what a game

Allegri was boss . Finaly, he'll get some long awaited recognition after this.. Great night for Milan , Barcelona were outdone by the team's efforts. It wasn't their night . Monty , Ambrosini Heart

Dante you have no idea how glad I am to see you and celebrate this along your side. My friend I am still in a state of denial and shock along with slowly letting the gravity of this win sink in. It'll take a night of celebration but it will Very Happy

At the emotional state I am at the moment I'd find it hard to thoroughly analyse the game (to which I'm sure both of us will comprehensively do in ES' thread) but now is time to reflect and enjoy what is a near historical win for us.

My hero's of tonight? SES (beautiful performance), KPB (can't believe it) Abate (needs more recognition), and Riccardo god damn Montolivo.

My MOTM? Max Allegri. I know you alongside I as two of Allegri's biggest supporters here and its fantastic to see him throw it back on everyones face. He truly is our manager.

I get it .. lol can't stop thinking about the game ! They were all incredible with motm definitely being Allegri . So happy for him , after all the mistrust and under estimation he went through.. finaly .

Allegri was quick to pass all the praise onto his players, telling reporters: “We won an important game against Barcelona, which I believed in and nobody else did.”

“In order to win these games, you need everyone to sacrifice themselves and work hard. We kept Barcelona out of our penalty area and they didn’t have a single real shot on goal.

“The lads played well in defensive terms and didn’t let them near our penalty area. We knew Barcelona kept possession for about 65 per cent of the time, but we had five or six very favourable situations where we got the final pass wrong.

“They didn’t lose heart, even when Barcelona kept possession like that. Perhaps we were lucky with the ricochet on the first goal, but these things happen during a game. My players all deserved this evening, as did the club and the President.”

Despite Milan appearing to have one foot in the quarter final, Allegri is refusing to rest on his laurels, and is already looking to prepare his side for a positive result in the second leg at Camp Nou.

“At the moment this result is not enough to qualify us, so we hope to get a positive result at the Camp Nou too,” explained the 45-year-old trainer.

“We’re not facing a different Barcelona in Spain, as this is their approach and they always play the same way. We used the ball well, though every now and then we make life difficult for ourselves and that is something we must improve on.

“We can put this result aside now, knowing the second leg will be very difficult and we must try to get another goal with a little more sharpness.

But the Rossoneri boss will first turn his attention for Sunday’s crucial Serie A clash against Inter in the Derby della Madonnina, with both sides level on points in third place.

“Now we have to think about the Derby, which is another important test we must overcome,” said Allegri.

“We need to stay relaxed. We have three days to recharge our batteries and prepare for the Derby, I see my team in good shape.”

Which is why I praise Allegri's leadership in the worst of times. He makes stubborn errors and baffles us sometimes with some decisions but his leadership has always been consistent. Really hope we extend his contract.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:07 pm

fb123 wrote:AC Milan vs FC Barcelona - aftermath - Page 9 I4uODwoKM0XMx
That composure

Such awful defending. The Back 4 are all in the same place ball watching. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:07 pm

With Vilanova stay as a permanent coach?
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 pm

IDK what surprises ppl with Milan's tactics, this has been Milan's playing style for decades now, the most success Milan had was by applying similar tactics, Sacchi days, 03, 07.

When we tried changing in late 90s (if I remember clearly) we sucked hard... It surprises me people don't realize this.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Messi vs AC Milan and last El Clásico: 0 shots on target #Best Ever #4 Ballon Dors #Big Game Player!!

Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
That composure

Such awful defending. The Back 4 are all in the same place ball watching. Laughing

LOL at Puyol running everywhere without actually doing anything useful to defend. Outclassed.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 pm

OLpower wrote:With Vilanova stay as a permanent coach?

I guess it depends on how his health is? he has been absent for a while now getting treated for throat cancer.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Bring on Inter
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Is it just me or Messi is worse than last seasons ? He's getting slower, he lost his agility, doesn't dribble as he used too, and he is much more selfish. Was 2011 his peak ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
That composure

I thought that you would be use to that with you being a Real Madrid fan and all. You know because your team is arguably the best counter-attacking team and the beauty with that style is that the defenders will be all over the place and in turn it turns to bad defending..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Zealous wrote:Messi vs AC Milan and last El Clásico: 0 shots on target #Best Ever #4 Ballon Dors #Big Game Player!!

Proud

lol

too soon
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 pm

And I'm so glad that Silva, Nesta and Ibra are gone. Sexes, Zapata and Niang>>>>>>>>>>>>

When Ibrahimovic leaves a team. Jesus takes over.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Zealous wrote:Messi vs AC Milan and last El Clásico: 0 shots on target #Best Ever #4 Ballon Dors #Big Game Player!!

Proud

And in those 2 games Barca has only scored 1 goal and guess who made the assist?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:15 pm

-------------------Abbiati
Godbate---Sexes-----Costapata----Kasanova
Monthaus-------Rambo-------Muntalele
Pauper---------Puyol----------El Shawerma

Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by fb123 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:15 pm

AC Milan vs FC Barcelona - aftermath - Page 9 IbcKx36owXsO6H

I don't think it was a handball

fb123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:16 pm

milan should go all out attack at camp mou

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next