We Deserve It, Don't We? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

We Deserve It, Don't We?

5 posters

Go down

We Deserve It, Don't We? Empty We Deserve It, Don't We?

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:51 pm

I mean seriously, who would've believed this two years ago? Heck, make that "last year" and it's still a shock.

Sure sure, without Sandro we look like some homeless who sleeps without a blanket in subzero temperature, and without Gennaro, well, the testicles are missing. And who's left to torture defenders like Pippo used to do?

But as years pass, as new generations force their way among champs of yesteryear, one can only cross the damn fingers and hope for an encore of glory days. The ones who left weren't Captain Paolo and Captain Franco for god's sake, and we didn't simply roll over and die when those legends hung their priceless boots.

Fans of "The Shawshank Redemption" will agree with me once I remind them of how impossibly, unbelievably patient Andy Dufresne remained for two decades, taking as much hardship as one human being can take, but in the end, he came out victorious. BIG TIME.

Milan are too big to be that patient, but if anything, patience is key to every good thing in Football. Barcelona might have IniMeXa, and they may boast their perfect La Masia, but if we were to name one single reason behind their undeniable greatness, then it is how patient they are and have been in every aspect. On the pitch, note how slowly and gently they enter the dagger into their opponents' heart, and when they leave the pitch they are... serene.

Let's wait, you know, wait for a long long time. This FFP thing is proving to be a blessing in disguise for the fallen hero we are, giving us numerous opportunities, and of course reasons, to revamp our each and every structure from youth sector to Stadium to organization chart, and heaven knows what waits next in line when these fruits ripen gradually.

It's ridiculous to call our attacking trident, for instance, one of the best, at least for now. Because obviously when all is said and done, what counts is the results, and only the results. In this aspect too, we must wait, mustn't we?

Considering all factors though, we have what Andy Dufresne had in abundance along with patience, and that was... hope!

After years of being called the home of old dogs, we deserve this state of affairs, don't we?

I believe we do.

IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

We Deserve It, Don't We? Empty Re: We Deserve It, Don't We?

Post by Forza Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Yes, it really is a fascinating turn of events. I always thought good things would come of Ibra's sale. It's just a pity that TS had to leave as well.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:13 am

:bow: these are the posts I miss.

I agree, who would've thought this would be the new Milan. There is still a lot more things that are probably going to happen but so far, we are on the right path Smile
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:16 am

:bow: Welcome back Iras!

On the thread, yeah, we all knew its was only a matter of time before the mighty Milan got back to it's glorious ways. We're not there yet, but we are well and truly on our way.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:20 am

Great post, and yeah i can see a vision of the future Milan. Can't wait for that day to come
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down