DeletedUser#1
Onyx
VanDeezNuts
halamadrid2
BarrileteCosmico
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Only Messi and Ronaldo are better than Bale, claims Vertonghen - Page 2 Empty Re: Only Messi and Ronaldo are better than Bale, claims Vertonghen

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Most of RVPs goals this year has been tap ins he hardly contributes outside of the box anymore which is why Man Yoo struggle if Roonay or Kagawa don't play the link it all together.

Song is a bigger miss, mainly because Arsene sold him and didn't bother to replace him at least he got Giroud in Laughing

As for Bale he has been outstanding this season but this is massive hyperbole.

And Ribery is miles better than Bale.

And Dembele is more important, any Tottenham fan will tell you that lol.

Their record without Dembele is shocking, they won like 1 game without him and lost hardly any with him.

This stat is from December 12th....

Only Messi and Ronaldo are better than Bale, claims Vertonghen - Page 2 Dembel10

Enough said.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Only Messi and Ronaldo are better than Bale, claims Vertonghen - Page 2 Empty Re: Only Messi and Ronaldo are better than Bale, claims Vertonghen

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Stats: Liverpools win % without Suarez this season is 100%. Sell him now rofl , n stop kidding yourself about RVP, if he was at Arsenal , Arsenal would be top of the table now and would have done a lot better in big games than have done mow( only wins vs spurs n Liverpool away) . We all know Song was a big game liability for them. Stop the blind hate now, O wish Nialquindancinfpants would stop by here and show up the mags :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Thats a bit different to playing 11 games without Dembele and not winning one of them tbh.

Also i don't deny RVP is a fantastic CF, he's the best striker in the league....

But Arsenal have missed Songs passing and creativity more.

They have replaced RVP's goals:Giroud, Walcott and Podolski have combined for 39 goals in all competitions so far this season and Cazorla has contributed 8 more on top of that.

Scoring goals have not been Arsenal's problem this season, rather creativity to break down stubborn defenses and lapses in concentration at the back.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Would Spurs be as good attacking wise without Bale though? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Bale is better than Theo and anyone who claims he isn't Surs best player is insane.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Gil wrote:Bale is better than Theo and anyone who claims he isn't Surs best player is insane.

Agreed, i never said he's not Spurs best player though just that he isn't their most important.

I realise you're talking about people across the board but just thought i'd make myself clear.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Gil wrote:Bale is better than Theo and anyone who claims he isn't Surs best player is insane.

I am not Theo's biggest fan, but can you tell me why you think so?

If you watch Theo this season you would see he has improved a lot and is getting better and better.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Dembele's better than Bale.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:12 pm

I don't watch Spurs often but every time i see their matches Bale is the one who creates chances.

He isn't 3rd best player in the world but he is great. people here hate Bale.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

If you watch Theo this season you would see he has improved a lot and is getting better and better.

Theo is a very effective and productive player but Bale is the better individual talent. It's as simple as that.

Theo couldn't score Bale's last two goals.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:25 pm

Gil wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Theo is a very effective and productive player but Bale is the better individual talent. It's as simple as that.

Theo couldn't score Bale's last two goals.

I am sure you have seen some of the goals Theo has scored against your former team Chelsea. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Great player and still improving but behind Messi and Ronaldo? Please gtfo...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Swanhends wrote:Dembele's better than Bale.

And Pirlo is better than Ronaldo....

Rijkaard was better than van Basten and iker Casillas is better than benzema....
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Agreed, i never said he's not Spurs best player though just that he isn't their most important.

I realise you're talking about people across the board but just thought i'd make myself clear.

Spurs are Liverpool without Bale.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Disagree tbh they still have plenty of quality players who can make a difference and besides if they Sold Bale how much money would they have?

They could arguably become stronger with the amount of money they would get.

Pretty certain people thought they would go backwards in the summer after selling Modric and VDV and if anything they have gone forward.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Disagree tbh they still have plenty of quality players who can make a difference and besides if they Sold Bale how much money would they have?

Pretty certain people thought they would go backwards in the summer after selling Modric and VDV and if anything they have gone forward.

They have been very reliant on Bale though offensively,

where as last season even if Bale was injured, Ade VDV would score.

Bale is their Suarez. :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm

at least he didnt say bale is the best in the world smh

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 pm

That title is like a goal.com's one

Bale right now is very good , one of the best at his position RIGHT NOW
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Disagree tbh they still have plenty of quality players who can make a difference and besides if they Sold Bale how much money would they have?

They have been very reliant on Bale though offensively,

where as last season even if Bale was injured, Ade VDV would score.

Bale is their Suarez. :coffee:

Agreed but with Holtby coming in ( inb4 he will flop) then Dempsey could play in the position that got him the move to Spurs in the first place.

Even if Bale was injured for rest of season, they could still go Dempsey-Holtby-Lennon behind Ade/Defoe, nothing to be terribly concerned about tbh.

They have a very strong squad in most areas.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Dempsey played LW for Fulham? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:53 am

I watch Spurs every week lol, and I say without a doubt and I'll say it time and again that Dembele is Spurs most important player.

Bale is the most talented, and probably the best player in the squad, but he's not the engine that keeps Spurs running. Have you guys seen Spurs without Dembele? We're dire. We can't keep the ball, we struggle to create chances, and ffs we have a hard time even getting into the final third unless Lennon or Bale comes up with some magic.

I love Bale and his individual magic this season has saved Spurs points and kept us in the game. But individual magic is replaceable. When Bale hasn't stepped up, Lennon has. When Lennon and Bale both go missing, maybe Defoe or Dempsey chip in with a goal.

But without Dembele, Tottenham are a different team...and look clueless, it's kind of embarrassing really.

We sell Bale for 50 million pounds or so and I have no doubt in my mind Spurs can become a stronger team with some good signings. Finally we'll get the money for a top striker which is really what we need. With a top striker we are no longer relying so much on individual magic from Bale and Lennon as we are just putting away the chances Spurs can create (and will create aplenty with Holtby coming in).

This is said with no disrespect for Bale of course, I love him Heart
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Bale better than Ribbery rofl rofl

Premfaces :facepalm: :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:12 pm

:exceptnobodysaidthat: hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Player hyping up his teammate, what an Idiot !
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Lex wrote::exceptnobodysaidthat: hmm

People who say he is behind Walcott, Di Maria, Ribery, or not Spurs' best player are massively blind IMO.

:whistle:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:28 pm

AVB: Bale is like Ronaldo. ......... in what way honey O.o? age?

We need to reach CL or we will lose him to Madrid..... sit back down babs stop overrating your players people fell for Modric don't think they will releat the same mistake with this dude..

:facepalm: the overhyping of some players is insane. Bale for your own future stay at spurs or go to chelsea or something where you might play
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next