Arquitecto
Cotes
baresi
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prandelli implements code of ethics  Empty Prandelli implements code of ethics

Post by baresi Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:51 am

Does this mean the Italian NT will be free of Juve players, or at least the number of Juve players will be cut down a lot, and how will the NT cope with that.

Bonucci is excluded from the NT after his disgraceful act against the ref, although it is not confirmed if Chellini is excluded for the same reason, or just due to fitness issue.

I feel sorry for ItaliJuve.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Prandelli implements code of ethics  Empty Re: Prandelli implements code of ethics

Post by Cotes Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:28 pm

lol...
flopthread

U gotta be be stupid or something...unless you want a repeat of worldcup 2010, JUVE PLAYERS HAVE TO BE PRESENT IN THE NATIONAL TEAM!
#butthurt
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Prandelli implements code of ethics  Empty Re: Prandelli implements code of ethics

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Cotes wrote:lol...
flopthread

U gotta be be stupid or something...unless you want a repeat of worldcup 2010, JUVE PLAYERS HAVE TO BE PRESENT IN THE NATIONAL TEAM!
#butthurt

Sorry, but do Juventus players suddenly blast a nuclear fission of success when on the spot for Italia no matter what their capability? Cause there is no unsaid that Juve players HAVE to be present within La Nazionale.

It just means Juventus out of all top Italian clubs focus most on Italians, hence why the consistent influx of Italians into La Nazionale.

2010? Realize former Juventus manager Lippi had Buffon, Cannavaro, Cheillini, Camoranesi, Marchisio, and that clown Iaquinta within the starting line-up? Not to mention Quagliarella and Pepe who joined Juve the year after the world cup?

Yea. Didn't work out so well.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Stupid thread is stupid.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:10 pm

who cares if the national teams is made of Juve/Milan/Napoli players? This is not a reason to support the NT... Italy Nt was always the most united NT, they all look like brothers and support each other in big games, encourage each other, play like a team, train like a team ... They don't split in little groups.. you never gonna see Pirlo thinking: i pass the ball to Marchisio, not to De Rossi, cause he's a Juve player ... You'll never see from the real fans say: we lost the game due to a Milan player .
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:14 pm

tuddor wrote:who cares if the national teams is made of Juve/Milan/Napoli players? This is not a reason to support the NT... Italy Nt was always the most united NT, they all look like brothers and support each other in big games, encourage each other, play like a team, train like a team ... They don't split in little groups.. you never gonna see Pirlo thinking: i pass the ball to Marchisio, not to De Rossi, cause he's a Juve player ... You'll never see from the real fans say: we lost the game due to a Milan player .

I am pretty sure that mentality applies to all nations!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:33 pm

white_star wrote:
tuddor wrote:who cares if the national teams is made of Juve/Milan/Napoli players? This is not a reason to support the NT... Italy Nt was always the most united NT, they all look like brothers and support each other in big games, encourage each other, play like a team, train like a team ... They don't split in little groups.. you never gonna see Pirlo thinking: i pass the ball to Marchisio, not to De Rossi, cause he's a Juve player ... You'll never see from the real fans say: we lost the game due to a Milan player .

I am pretty sure that mentality applies to all nations!

Except England and Espana.

@Tuddor Fantastically put Thumbs up
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:51 pm

You don't think Spain players unite together when playing for the NT? It's extraordinary how a selfish team pounded the so called amazing cohesive loving Italians in the final.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:55 pm

white_star wrote:You don't think Spain players unite together when playing for the NT? It's extraordinary how a selfish team pounded the so called amazing cohesive loving Italians in the final.

We are talking about the supporters attitude towards the team. Not the squad.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:00 pm

WTF some really sensitive posters here? rofl Cant believe someone found this thread offensive. It only says facts.

@ tuddor I like what you wrote but why would Juve fans like to say ItaliaJuve or Juvetalia, if what you said was accurate? Why is that Juve always brags about having the most players in their squad.

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Anyway do ppl think it is important to have a "code of ethics" to join the national team or is form/ talent the most important?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Arq Very Happy

white_star, the united italy team has like.. 4 world cups,and 2 finals?
Spain has what ,1 world cup and 0 finals? I was not talking about this generation only, this is the spirit of the nt from 20th century in football (organisation+play together as one) and from Roman empire in general, like my dad always say, when i watch Italy's NT organisation, they sure took it from Roman empire (who's military force had the best organisation back then, and they were recognized for that ) .. This trait of the italy's nt is not from 2012 or something, it has always been...

if we take into consideration that both national teams had high value players in their history, i think it's an important factor for italy's better results overall ...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Baresi, the most Juve fans who say ItalJuve and brag don't really care about NT, they care only about Juve players...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:13 pm

tuddor wrote:Baresi, the most Juve fans who say ItalJuve and brag don't really care about NT, they care only about Juve players...

As much as I'd like to take a hit on Juve, ItalJuve is just an affectionate term spawned from pride of the Juve fans, whose club has contributed massively in developing a large group of Italians (historically) who have gone on to find success in the international stage for La Nazionale. And to be honest, they deserve to revel in that pride.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
tuddor wrote:Baresi, the most Juve fans who say ItalJuve and brag don't really care about NT, they care only about Juve players...

As much as I'd like to take a hit on Juve, ItalJuve is just an affectionate term spawned from pride of the Juve fans, whose club has contributed massively in developing a large group of Italians (historically) who have gone on to find success in the international stage for La Nazionale. And to be honest, they deserve to revel in that pride.
But that is NOT true Arq.
I once asked juve fans to name 10 Italian home grown Juve players from the 70s or 60s till date, and can't get an answer of that till now. hmm
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 pm

baresi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

I once asked juve fans to name 10 Italian home grown Juve players from the 70s or 60s till date, and can't get an answer of that till now. hmm

See thread HERE
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:21 pm

baresi,i thought you were referring to goallegacy juve fans when asked about Italjuve..

Well, juve was a strong club financially and when had the option to choose between two players of the same value, and one is Italian that plays in Serie A other foreign, we'd definitely go for the italian, and many italians were developed in their time at juve, playing in big games ... Juve has the most fans in Italy, so it's normal for Juve to have a more nationalist mentality

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:24 pm

tuddor wrote:baresi,i thought you were referring to goallegacy juve fans when asked about Italjuve..

Well, juve was a strong club financially and when had the option to choose between two players of the same value, and one is Italian that plays in Serie A other foreign, we'd definitely go for the italian, and many italians were developed in their time at juve, playing in big games ... Juve has the most fans in Italy, so it's normal for Juve to have a more nationalist mentality

But this tone contradicts your initial post.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 pm

baresi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Baresi, what I mean by 'developing' is that Juventus' history and core philisophy dictates that you have focused on the purchase of the finest Italian players. Why? In the chance to exclusively employ them so that the Italians form an understanding with each other within the club along with Juventus' excellent pedigree helping them augment themselves as a whole. Thus, the export of Italian Juventus squad members would result in all of them adhering to the Juventus pedigree (philosophy) along with having an already excellent understanding between each other. This also was the case given that through Juve's success historically in the A, managers usually adhered to the Juventus blueprint of the tactics within the time (depending on the success).

As for the players who won world cups for Juve, I can provide that list as well if you want.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 pm

baresi wrote:
tuddor wrote:baresi,i thought you were referring to goallegacy juve fans when asked about Italjuve..

But this tone contradicts your initial post.
no, not at all... like arquitecto basically say, Juve deserve some recognition for helping the NT, but that doesn't make italians making the difference between a Juve player or a Milan player when NT is playing... When italy has a game, there's no milan, juve etc. it's only italy
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:31 pm

tuddor wrote:no, not at all... like arquitecto basically say, Juve deserve some recognition for helping the NT, but that doesn't make italians making the difference between a Juve player or a Milan player when NT is playing... When italy has a game, there's no milan, juve etc. it's only italy

As far as I am concerned, when it is about England NT things are the same and I am sure that most English fans are thinking the same way.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Baresi you are really really obsessed with Juve mate.... No
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:34 pm

vladdy wrote:
tuddor wrote:no, not at all... like arquitecto basically say, Juve deserve some recognition for helping the NT, but that doesn't make italians making the difference between a Juve player or a Milan player when NT is playing... When italy has a game, there's no milan, juve etc. it's only italy

As far as I am concerned, when it is about England NT things are the same and I am sure that most English fans are thinking the same way.

Sadly not the case especially in recent times or more specifically the golden generation (Scholes, Becks, Lamps, Gerrard etc).

2010 WC is also a clear example where not only the squad was divided in groups (to their clubs) but the fans always pointed out a club bias in its extremities towards the faults and merits of a player.

England's fans have exceptions yet from the great deal I have seen, club bias exists heavily within the fans.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
vladdy wrote:

Sadly not the case especially in recent times or more specifically the golden generation (Scholes, Becks, Lamps, Gerrard etc).

2010 WC is also a clear example where not only the squad was divided in groups (to their clubs) but the fans always pointed out a club bias in its extremities towards the faults and merits of a player.

England's fans have exceptions yet from the great deal I have seen, club bias exists heavily within the fans.

Well, I don't have the habit to think this way.But to be fair with you, I am not a fan of England national time.I sympathize with them, but nothing more, so I am not able to speak from the position of an England NT fan.

Maybe I never said this before on this forum, but I support Italy, despite the fact that I am a Man United fan.Maybe it is this way because I have the latin-Romanian spirit in my veins.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
baresi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Baresi, what I mean by 'developing' is that Juventus' history and core philisophy dictates that you have focused on the purchase of the finest Italian players. Why? In the chance to exclusively employ them so that the Italians form an understanding with each other within the club along with Juventus' excellent pedigree helping them augment themselves as a whole. Thus, the export of Italian Juventus squad members would result in all of them adhering to the Juventus pedigree (philosophy) along with having an already excellent understanding between each other. This also was the case given that through Juve's success historically in the A, managers usually adhered to the Juventus blueprint of the tactics within the time (depending on the success).

As for the players who won world cups for Juve, I can provide that list as well if you want.

I just want 10 home grown Juve players from that period till date.

Buying the finest Italian players has nothing to do with Juve pedigree of helping the NT it has always been about helping Juve first and nothing else IMO, and the reason for that was the limited number of non-italians allowed in a team, I think it was 2 on the pitch and then raised to 3 if not mistaken. Therefore it resulted in Juve buying the finest Italian players and weakening the league in general, anyway I don't us to derail this thread we can discussed in the other thread.

This is about the code of ethics do you support it or not? how do think will it effect the Juve presence in the NT and will it effect the NT positively or negatively?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next