Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10

Post by iftikhar Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Someone please tell me we got another three years in his contract Molenation Proud cheers :wub:

iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 10 Empty Re: Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Weren't you criticizing him not too long ago, Ifty? Wink

His shooting does remain quite bad, though, it has to be said.

However, he's an incredibly important player to us. His passing and dribbling, both are probably the best in the squad. We really need to keep a hold of this player.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:27 pm

my only worry sometimes is if this is his ceiling in terms of performance, I know, may be it too too early to judge him like that but still I am yet to see him push him to the next level !!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:49 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:my only worry sometimes is if this is his ceiling in terms of performance, I know, may be it too too early to judge him like that but still I am yet to see him push him to the next level !!!

Even if this was his ceiling, I'd be happy to have him in the XI. He makes a difference.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:26 pm

IMO Coutinho should be in discussion for being our best player now that he's in form along with Sterling. For me he's been the better of the two since being re-introduced to the first team after a rough start to the season.

If he ever develops finishing he will be one of the most sought after players in the world. He's absolutely class in most other respects, and having Sturridge + Sterling back and all that movement around him will lead to a lot of goals whether he's scoring or not.

Love this little guy.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:45 am

I just think he he hasnt pushed himself enough to the next level, I think he has talent and ability to be more of a difference than what he is currently. Lets see if it changes when three of Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho play together :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:03 am

Needs an end product.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:52 am

Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:53 am

Sturridge, Sterling, Coutinho, Markovic, and Lallana together should be very very sexy.

I hope Brendan can somehow fit them in the same team at least once this season.
Don't call me James
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:01 am

@iftikhar wrote:Someone please tell me we got another three years in his contract Molenation Proud cheers :wub:
June 30, 2018 banana Chaka
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:09 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:I just think he he hasnt pushed himself enough to the next level, I think he has talent and ability to be more of a difference than what he is currently. Lets see if it changes when three of Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho play together :coffee:

@Red Alert wrote:Needs an end product.

Well, yeah. I'm baffled by his shooting. He scuffs his shots so often. Something like half of all of his shot attempts end up being these weak, off target, on-the-ground shots. Yet he is otherwise technically superb. And it's such a shame and can be so frustrating, because his other skills often put him in shooting opportunity situations. I wish he'd just start putting his foot through it and rather reach row Z, because I'm getting tired of seeing all those scuffed shots x)

If he can improve his shooting he could become a 10+ goals in a Prem season player.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:53 am

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 10 2Q==

Player of the Month, November 2014
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:17 pm

well deserved :bow: ok now it is time to kill the scrubs like Fabregas in the league :coffee: go go go Coutinho !!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:09 pm

He has 10 goals and 18 assists for us. He is so much better than the figure suggests. I would really love to see this kid reach his full potential. He is just 22.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:32 pm

He's such a likable player Proud
Don't call me James
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:04 am

10/10 for our #10

Chaka Proud Molenation :wub: banana :bow:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:08 pm

Yep. Like I said a million times if he can sort out his finishing to be a bit more consistent he could be one of the very best players in the world. For my money he has a higher ceiling than anyone else on our team.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:24 pm

Do you guys think we are in any danger of losing him?

I could see Man City trying to lure him away, he'd be an upgrade on Milner or Navas and could even play CM for them. They have Silva, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:33 pm

bag Gawd this fella always talks about losing players Crying or Very sad

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:47 pm

I like thinking about possible scenarios hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Magical.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:16 pm

I really hope we win some trophies and Coutinho gets to feel how it is to be winning part of this club. Once that happens, I can't see him wanting to leave for another PL club.

Then it'll just be Madrid, Barca and Bayern to worry about.

Madrid will always want shinier toys than Phil so not worried about them. Bayern have a hard on for stealing talent within the Bundesliga and they already stacked with youngsters.

Barca is my one true worry as I can see them pinpointing Coutinho as Iniesta's successor.
Don't call me James
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:53 pm

@Art Morte wrote:I like thinking about possible scenarios hmm

Coutinho Snubs Real
July 29, 2018

Liverpool’s Brazilian maestro Philippe Coutinho has rejected a move to Spanish giant Real Madrid. In an exclusive interview the player said “I have signed a long-term contract (with Liverpool) only 18 months ago and any move is out of the question.” Coutinho’s 17 goals and 29 assists in all competitions were vital in a season that saw the Red clinching the domestic treble along with semi-finals in the UEFA Champions League. Last month Liverpool Chairman John Henry dismissed a GBP 60 million bid for the same player from Bayern Munich as ‘ludicrous’.

Coutinho has been attracting attention from European giants since the summer of 2015. Despite flirtation from Chelsea, Manchester City, PSG, Barcelona and Zenit; Coutinho signed a five-year extension in January 2017. Liverpool also refused to discuss a loan-with-option to buy offer from Italian giants Juventus.

Asked about his conviction for Liverpool, the midfield magician who is affectionately known as ‘Cou’ said “Liverpool offers fantastic (team) atmosphere and (fan) passion in addition to the material benefits a player desires.” He also added “now our mission is to win the Champions League”.

iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:08 pm

loooooooooooooooooooool Ifty eco smile
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:24 pm

Ifthi Proud

Did Coutinho happen to talk about his teammates Kovacic, Griezzman and Lacazette? Or what he thought of the impending arrival of main man McAgger as main scout?
Don't call me James
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Ifty Laughing :bow:
Coutinho, McY, you are absolutely right, Barca may see him as a replacement for Iniesta.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum