Lex
worms
free_cat
Great Leader Sprucenuce
DeletedUser#1
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Harry Redknapp Effect- Absolute genius Empty Harry Redknapp Effect- Absolute genius

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:44 pm

QPR, 3 clean sheets, vs Chelsea, Spurs and now Man City.

who could have seen it a month ago?

what a f*cking genius....Ukraine really missed out, and so did England.

Love harry, let's change our avatars for him this thursday :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Harry Redknapp Effect- Absolute genius Empty Re: Harry Redknapp Effect- Absolute genius

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Still think they will go down tbh..... and they was never this bad just Hughes is a f*cking moron.

I would expect similar improvement if we ever got rid of Pardew rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Harry Redknapp Effect- Absolute genius Empty Re: Harry Redknapp Effect- Absolute genius

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Mole, but you used to like Pardew. What happened? Why doesn't he make noueauchateau play the same as before?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Hope his total disregard for the future of the club causes them to go into administration like he did at Portsmouth.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:04 pm

free_cat wrote:Mole, but you used to like Pardew. What happened? Why doesn't he make noueauchateau play the same as before?

He's tactically clueless, has no balls and quite frankly is so defensive it causes us to drop points.

If we had a manager who had a clue tactically with a set of balls we would be nowhere near this situation.

Last season was a fluke as far as he's concerned, not a fluke as far as the players go because i believe we have the players to be contending for european places but the manager is clueless.

worms wrote:Hope his total disregard for the future of the club causes them to go into administration like he did at Portsmouth.

Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Let's just disregard the absolute hammering they took at the hands of MK Dons Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:12 pm

worms wrote:Hope his total disregard for the future of the club causes them to go into administration like he did at Portsmouth.

Why would you wish that to the loyal fans of QPR? :facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:29 pm

I don't care about their fans,I don't like the way they are spending so much money despite been bottom of the league.Hope they go down and their massive wage bill comes back to haunt them.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Harry Redknapp. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:48 am

I hope they go down. I could already see QPR as another Spurs. They have the spending power too, really jope they go down
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:51 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
free_cat wrote:Mole, but you used to like Pardew. What happened? Why doesn't he make noueauchateau play the same as before?

He's tactically clueless, has no balls and quite frankly is so defensive it causes us to drop points.

If we had a manager who had a clue tactically with a set of balls we would be nowhere near this situation.

Last season was a fluke as far as he's concerned, not a fluke as far as the players go because i believe we have the players to be contending for european places but the manager is clueless.

One year he is Pardiola, next he is tactically clueless? Doesn't seem right.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:00 am

free_cat wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

One year he is Pardiola, next he is tactically clueless? Doesn't seem right.

The test of a great manager is how they deal with adversity. Now they did have a lot of injuries but that only excuses so much. They just got their first away from home win the whole season which should have come much sooner. Its a massive drop off to go from finishing fifth to barely being above the relegation zone for most of the half of the next season. They should have done much better despite the injuries but he didn't manage what he had well at all. Using tactics to help cope with the loss of a key player is vital and it doesn't seem like hes able to do that. A manager can't allow his team to go spiraling out of control just because a string of bad luck injuries happened.

But now they have a ton of great new signings and theyll do much better because his job will go back to being much simpler.

VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:18 am

Vendetta Red Thumbs up besides Pardew has a history of one great season and then flopping afterwards.

As for Redknapp i don't think he's that special he just does the simple things right and is not an utter moron....

QPR were never that bad, they just had a moron in charge known as Mark Hughes.

Same with Spurs, they were never bad as they were performing before Arry they just had a manager who was acting like a moron.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:22 pm

talkSPORTDrive ‏@talkSPORTDrive 23 Nov

I genuinely believe Harry will lead QPR to a higher finish than Spurs under AVB.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:25 pm

If he keeps them up then I'm sure he can make QPR reach a similar level to Spurs. They've got the players and I'm sure they've got enough money to get better players as well.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:26 pm

LOOOOOL rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:If he keeps them up then I'm sure he can make QPR reach a similar level to Spurs. They've got the players and I'm sure they've got enough money to get better players as well.

:facepalm:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:If he keeps them up then I'm sure he can make QPR reach a similar level to Spurs. They've got the players and I'm sure they've got enough money to get better players as well.

No they haven't lol and they are gone anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Well they've not ever said they haven't got money to spend.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Arry won't stick with them. I see him leaving.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm

QPR are done and I'm very glad. For the third relegated team I would be happy with all of Wigan, Sunderland, Villa, Newcastle and Stoke going down.

Just hope Norwich stay up they are our whooping boys.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:36 pm

QPR-Wigan next week.
Reading- Soton next week.

fair to say, ANYTHING other than 3 points for either of them, and it's all done for them.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Wigan will destroy them...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 pm

This is even better than Durham's quote rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 am

Samba just keeps on giving me ammunition to insult him. It's not even difficult
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next