B.NEWS : Baloteli in negotiations with Juventus ?!

+4
djfawnz
TrezeGent
KIFFLO
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Baloteli in negotiations with Juventus ?! Empty B.NEWS : Baloteli in negotiations with Juventus ?!

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Although it seemed that Milan is the only team interested in bringing controversial Mario Baloteli, in the run is another Italian club, Juventus.

Mancini has denied that Baloteli will leave the club, because apparently there are not enough players.

However, tonight, English media reported differently Baloteli negotiating with the old lady and is close to moving to Italy!

Whose jersey Baloteli deal remains to be seen.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Baloteli in negotiations with Juventus ?! Empty Re: B.NEWS : Baloteli in negotiations with Juventus ?!

Post by KIFFLO Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:41 am

I dont think its any truth in this, just speculation
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Baloteli in negotiations with Juventus ?! Empty Re: B.NEWS : Baloteli in negotiations with Juventus ?!

Post by TrezeGent Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:46 am

Never going to happen. Even if it does (which it won't) it shouldn't. Laughing
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:54 am

I am in mood for bets today who wants to bet from the juventini that we are signing Lisandro Lopez ?!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:45 am

I will.

We're not signing Lisandro Lopez.

If I win, you'll stop creating 1million threads about the rumors that we all know are bullshit and put them all on a single thread. Those rumors get absolutely no replies and are honestly pretty lame.

If you win, you get to choose anything you want me to do on the forum.

Deal?
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:34 am

TrezeGent wrote:I will.

We're not signing Lisandro Lopez.

If I win, you'll stop creating 1million threads about the rumors that we all know are bullshit and put them all on a single thread. Those rumors get absolutely no replies and are honestly pretty lame.

If you win, you get to choose anything you want me to do on the forum.

Deal?

There was voting about single thread rumors it failed but if you were around more you would know that wouldn't you? ...
How about calming down a bit? and if you thin kthey are stupid or not needy simply why do u even bother checking them ?

If you know they are bullshit simply avoid them ... IF you don't like how the forum works or the juve section don't visit it there is still OldLady and If I remember good you were there so why the rush back? IF I am wrong I still stay by the underlined statement

I think its bullshit when some1 is gone and suddenly posts for 3-4 posts claiming something is bad or bullshit but hey he never spent more than 1 hour in whole year combined its free forums Smile freedom of speech Wink

there is your answer ...

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:03 am

LOL....what's with this hostility? I had absolutely no bad and personal intentions.

Im not going to derail the thread, but I was talking about news that even you know are bullshit when you post them. By no means did i call your posts bullshit, its just the news that even you know its fake. You could also include a trillion threads about Anelka in two-three days, another trillion about Drogba (none of these threads have replies) etc.

Aaaaaaaas for me posting a lot or a little, that's my own business. Its none of your concern how, where and when I post.

You simply wanted to make a bet, I offered in. Now if you're brave to accept it its up to you.

A tip for the future: don't overreact too much man. It makes you look immature.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:36 am

u know how it is man ppl here are SAVAGES!!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 am

The forum needs to stay the way it is...makes life easier to see what's new and happening...also I like to read the gossip when I'm bored!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:56 pm

djfawnz wrote:u know how it is man ppl here are SAVAGES!!

care to explain ?

TrezeGent wrote:LOL....what's with this hostility? I had absolutely no bad and personal intentions.

Im not going to derail the thread, but I was talking about news that even you know are bullshit when you post them. By no means did i call your posts bullshit, its just the news that even you know its fake. You could also include a trillion threads about Anelka in two-three days, another trillion about Drogba (none of these threads have replies) etc.

Aaaaaaaas for me posting a lot or a little, that's my own business. Its none of your concern how, where and when I post.

You simply wanted to make a bet, I offered in. Now if you're brave to accept it its up to you.

A tip for the future: don't overreact too much man. It makes you look immature.

I don't need tips from you man and I didn't overreact the forum stays as it it was voted that way as I said if you don't like the BS news don't read them. So the bet is invalid I won't against the will of whole forum just for 2-3 ppl

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 pm

I like it this way devi, it makes it easier for us to see everything at once and not opening the rumor page and sliding through in our mobile phones!
Good job Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 pm

OMG i hope we sign him!! Rolling Eyes

Btw, on the whole forum chages thing, i think its a pretty weak argument to say people say its easy to find thing. cause if the place were abit tidier and abit neater, like say not have 100's of random threads consisting of a 3 sentance report with 0 comments and instead put them in a thread that collects them all (if we must post random reports) then i dont see why that would make it harder to view the news when all you'd have to do is open the thread and read.

And why people want to read bogus reports is beyond me. Either way, im not too bothered. just playing devils adcovate.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 pm

he signed for milan ....

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:he signed for milan ....

Dont think you realised my sarcastic eye roll lol.

would be stupid to think he would ever join us or we would truely want him anyway.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 pm

I am glad we haven't signed him...trouble maker and over rated for me! Milan will sell a lot of shirts though!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:27 pm

One Jovetic pls.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:28 pm

I think Milan will win or atleast challenge for the title now, While all the other teams have been slipping up as of late theyve been snapping up narrow wins thanks to SES mostly but now with the addition of Ballo they really have no excuse.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down