All-Star EPL vs La Liga

+28
Albiceleste
cyberman
CBarca
RedOranje
guest7
Harmonica
white_star
juventus101
Gemini
Art Morte
windkick
Valkyrja
Mamad
Spider
LeSwagg James
VivaStPauli
nh01
free_cat
Kuru
worms
Gil
VanDeezNuts
The Franchise
Onyx
Le Samourai
RealGunner
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
BarrileteCosmico
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 am

The match will be organised for charity and fun... not to prove which league is better. You seriously worry me sometimes mate No

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by worms Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 am

RealGunner wrote:The match will be organised for charity and fun... not to prove which league is better. You seriously worry me sometimes mate No

scratch
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 607
Join date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 am

Willy
Alves-Demichelis-Pepe-Alba
Busquets
Xavi-Fabregas
Iniesta-Messi-Ronaldo

epl pls go

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by worms Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 am

------------------Casillas

Alves-----Ramos-------Pique-----Alba

-------------------Busquets
-----------Xavi--------------Iniesta

----Messi----------Falcao-------Ronaldo

Subs:

Valdes
Fabregas
Puyol
Marcelo
Ozil
Alonso
Benzema

:bow:

Villa
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 607
Join date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by Donuts Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 am

Why people place Ramos in there backline is beyond me, he has been horrible this whole season.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 am

This is seriously ONE of the ONLY ways in which I can give "soccer" any props over euro football. At least the MLS has a yearly All star team vs. _______ match. I know that in many ways its a much different scenario but still. As far EPL vs. La Liga though, the EPL is just not at its strongest ATM. That would not be a contest. However, if they were to do hold a

Barca/Madrid Vs. Bayern/Dortmund........ hmm
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by worms Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 am

Donuts wrote:Why people place Ramos in there backline is beyond me, he has been horrible this whole season.

Because him and Pique are a proven partnership,at the Euros they were amazing considering it was their first time playing as a CB partnership.

Pique compliments Ramos much better than Pepe does.Ramos is the more aggressive defender who pressures while Pique is the one who covers,Pepe is too similar to Ramos for me.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 607
Join date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:24 pm

worms wrote:
Donuts wrote:Why people place Ramos in there backline is beyond me, he has been horrible this whole season.

Because him and Pique are a proven partnership,at the Euros they were amazing considering it was their first time playing as a CB partnership.

Pique compliments Ramos much better than Pepe does.Ramos is the more aggressive defender who pressures while Pique is the one who covers,Pepe is too similar to Ramos for me.

That's why I say that Varane-Ramos would be better than Pepe-Ramos.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11354
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by harhar11 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:49 pm

RealGunner wrote:The match will be organised for charity and fun... not to prove which league is better. You seriously worry me sometimes mate No

And that's why your Chelsea example wont work, this game is for fun! Who thinks that watching a team defend with 10 men inside their penalty area forcing the other team to pass, pass, pass and pass, is fun?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:50 pm

Where did i say the team will defend with 10 men ?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by harhar11 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:Where did i say the team will defend with 10 men ?


You used the Chelsea vs Barca game as an example as to why La Liga wont necessarily win implying that the EPL All star team would/could use the Chelsea tactics to win the game, while ignoring the fact that because this game is for fun, they wont use the chelsea tactics which makes your point moot.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 pm

harhar11 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Where did i say the team will defend with 10 men ?


You used the Chelsea vs Barca game as an example as to why La Liga wont necessarily win implying that the EPL All star team would/could use the Chelsea tactics to win the game, while ignoring the fact that because this game is for fun, they wont use the chelsea tactics which makes your point moot.

That's what i meant. Rest of that is your assumption

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by GenBlizkin Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:34 am

Hart
Sagna ---Vidic ---Kompany ----Baines
----Wilshere----Toure
Hazard-----Cazorla-----Bale
--------RVP------

It would be closer than people are saying
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 251
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Where did i say the team will defend with 10 men ?


You used the Chelsea vs Barca game as an example as to why La Liga wont necessarily win implying that the EPL All star team would/could use the Chelsea tactics to win the game, while ignoring the fact that because this game is for fun, they wont use the chelsea tactics which makes your point moot.

That's what i meant. Rest of that is your assumption


Then I dont understand why you brought it up. The only reason why I would think that you would bring up that game would be to show that the epl all-star team could use that same tactic against la ligas all-star team and win...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

All-Star EPL vs La Liga - Page 3 Empty Re: All-Star EPL vs La Liga

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum