Capacity: 99786

Television: C+ Liga - GolT

Referee: González González, Jose Luis

--------------Pinto----------------
Montoya--Puyol--Mascherano--Adriano
-------------Song------------------
-----Thiago----------Fabregas------
---Alexis------Messi--------Villa-----

If Villa is fit, he will start otherwise Pedro/Tello is fine by me... Messi will probably start due to Roberto's injury which will mean either Iniesta or Fab will play in the centre of midfield... Just got the feeling that Fab will be rested on the weekend therefore he will play... Alexis will start again in Copa and hopefully score a few to boost his confidence more... Adriano to play his first game since injury with Montoya on the right... Song, Thiago and Iniesta/Fab should be good enough to hold out at home...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Copa Del Rey: FC Barcelona vs Malaga Empty Re: Copa Del Rey: FC Barcelona vs Malaga

Post by Harmonica Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 am

I think we will again go with the best team, with couple rotations in the defence, as this I think is more important game than against Real Sociedad at the weekend.

Pinto
Adriano - Pique - Puyol - Alba
Xavi - Busquets - Fabregas
Pedro - Messi - Iniesta
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Copa Del Rey: FC Barcelona vs Malaga Empty Re: Copa Del Rey: FC Barcelona vs Malaga

Post by windkick Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:24 am

I think Song and Thiago start for sure.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 am

I think a strong team will be picked but there will be a bit of rotation and I expect Thiago to start at least, and Villa in one of the next 2 games if fit.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 am

I think Villa is not available vs. Malaga yet. It seems it was a little bit more than cramps.

I think we should rotate a bit but keeping a good core to go for the win.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:53 am

Villa is still not declared fit to play.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:03 pm

That was a class header from Puyol.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Who is the Red Stag? Why you guys change your name? Never understood that.

Let's score the third come on!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Well that double change had an immediate impact!

(I was Irish_Catalan_Scouser on this forum before the change, & Barcapool96 on vBulitin and Lithium forums. I usually stick to the general section anyway)
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:22 pm

I wouldn't allow changes of names, it is very confusing. Or at least keep the old name in the signature or something.

A pitty, we didn't play well this second half, many imprecision and too much fast paced IMO. The substitions made no sense also. Iniesta was playing well in the midfield and Tello doing great. We played worse when Xavi, Cesc and Pedro came in.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:23 pm

WTF happened in second half? I missed the first 25 minutes of the first half.

BTW we should sell Alexis asap.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Conceding a goal like that at the death was so annoying. Where was the marking? Didn't perform at all in 2nd half. We could rue those missed chances.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Málaga, efficient with the two chances they had, kinda like Alexis and Jonas (yesterday) Razz

Terrible match from Barcelona, after Málaga lost Monreal I thought game over but Barça gave the game absolutely no width, committed no men forward and passed the ball with absolutely no urgency as if they were 3-0 up - in fact it didn't feel at all like Málaga had lost a man!

No idea what Xavi is thinking giving a freekick in that area to what was no potential danger in open play.

To finalise, I have to say terrible support from the Barcelona fans at the stadium. They go to Camp Nou for picnic nowadays. Bunch of spoilt brats.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Referee wasn't very good IMO, Adriano was fouled in Malaga's goal (he was marking Camacho and was pushed from behind).

Incredible Alexis' 2 misses (might be like 6 or 7 tap ins missed this season already, unheard).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Alexis had two open chances on goal. Not to mention from previous games. If I were Titio, i would offer him to whoever gives the most. Cuenca is coming of the injury, Vila will be fine, and Cesc can also pay in center if Messi needs a rest. We clearly do not need him. Also, along the same line, I would have a sincere talk with Pedro and point at Alexis as a example of what's to come for him.

Only Messi is scoring for 1 and half season. This has become a chronic desease of this club.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:35 pm

danyjr wrote:
Terrible match from Barcelona

Not at all, we played well in the first half, and not good in the second but far from terrible.

danyjr wrote:
To finalise, I have to say terrible support from the Barcelona fans at the stadium. They go to Camp Nou for picnic nowadays. Bunch of spoilt brats.

Don't what you are on, the stadium was not full but the supporters cheered well enough and even chanted "Alexis" to encourage him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Thiago was playing very well until that brainfart,great pressing from Malaga though.Iturra was brilliant tonight,as was Eliseu,Camacho etc

Pelligrini must be my favorite manager,he must be the only manager to have the balls to press high up the pitch and attack when he is down to 10 men at the Nou Camp.Lets be honest Malaga fully deserved a draw tonight.Very impressed by Malaga,before Wellingtons stupid mistake they were looking comfortable.Then we took over for the rest of the 1st Half.

Malaga are one of my favoruite teams to watch at the moment,some of their passing and interchanging of positions is beatiful to watch along with their high pressing and good defensive positioning from their DM/CM's and defense.

Iniesta brilliant once again,Messi was Messi and Sanchez was Sanchez the way he can't put the ball in the net for his life.

Adriano was fault for the 2nd goal.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:40 pm

free_cat wrote:Don't what you are on, the stadium was not full but the supporters cheered well enough and even chanted "Alexis" to encourage him.
That is probably the only positive you can take from them. You can't deny the fact that they didn't make any noise.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm not a defender of Barça camp nou fans that are very lame, i agree, but they made noise today. It was probably the transmission that put low atmosphere sound, in the radio they were ok.
On the other hand, Barça fans at finals are the best fans in the world (they are the sons and nephews of the fans at camp Nou).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Well, nowadays you see way more foreign fans and tourist who come to watch a match than a few years ago. They don't sing, they don't cheer, they don't even know the chants. At the same time the real culés don't have money and the club, even though didn't increase ticket prices this year, have kept the prices quite high and it is unrealistic to ask people to go to every match.

Anyway, frankly I have been to many stadiums in the world and I never regarded Camp Nou as a loud stadium during the match. Even in Spain I much prefer the atmosphere in Mestalla and Vicente Calderón (and San Mamés which I haven't been fortunate to witness myself - yet).
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:12 pm

danyjr wrote:
Anyway, frankly I have been to many stadiums in the world and I never regarded Camp Nou as a loud stadium during the match. Even in Spain I much prefer the atmosphere in Mestalla and Vicente Calderón (and San Mamés which I haven't been fortunate to witness myself - yet).

No, Camp Nou is a graveyard except in some specific matches and vs. Madrid.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:09 am

I blame Pinto more than Thiago honestly.

Thiago will feel bad tonight and rightly so, but Pinto should never of passed him that bad. As soon as he touched it, he was in trouble, his first touch was fine too, he was just in a bad position with his back to go under pressure. He is capable of handling that better and thats where his blame comes in. But Pinto flaw showed itself, his over confidence with the ball.

The set peice, I dont know what the heck happened...

Overall it was okay with the performance generally, we really should of won that game though so the result isnt a good one.

I was happy to see Tello back, I felt he played well, Iniesta and Thiago also were very good.

Song not so good and Alexis misses were just painful to watch.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:13 am

Thiago had a good performance despite being a part of the involvement in the first goal...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:16 am

That set piece defense was among the worst I've ever seen.

That's unacceptable from a professional football team, and obviously even more so from Barcelona. Strictly unacceptable.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:33 am

What is going to happen in the second leg before we encounter Madrid in the semi's? Play a full strength side against Malaga away?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum