Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

+3
thegutterpoet
inderbaby
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:30 pm

"Lisandro Lopez pushes wants Juve." This was revealed by Alfred Pedullà, journalist Sportitalia, on the pages of its website. "Contacts between His agent Hidalgo and leaders Juventus have been frequent in recent days - shows the market expert -. Which means that Juve want to take another striker, regardless of Drogba (completely blocked, for now) and Llorente (booked for June). pushes Lopez because he knows that in almost 30 years, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.'re talking about a great striker, the biggest investment in the history of Olympique Lyon (24 million at Porto in 2009), Player of the Year in 2010 and recently promoted to captain his attachment. has a contract expiring in 2014, there would be clauses that would allow him to break free. Lopez pushes because last summer he decided to stay despite failure to qualify for the Champions League. Likes to be always at Fiorentina, but Juve ... ".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by inderbaby Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Quality player

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by thegutterpoet Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:20 pm

For a fair portion of his career, he has been deadly in the box, with both feet...would be a huge improvement on our current strike force. Adding shark cavalry to an army of dugongs. Would surely make us much stronger.
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 43

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by OLpower Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Juventus wanted to take Lisandro on loan.

Lyon's president refused.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:30 pm

OLpower wrote:Juventus wanted to take Lisandro on loan.

Lyon's president refused.

so nothing is happening ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by juventus101 Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 pm

How much would he cost to buy outright?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2537
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by OLpower Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 pm

I don't know. The president said that if an offer came in relation with his pricetag (he costed us 24 millions in 2009), he would look at it, saying that it was a talisman player.

Lisandro will be 30 in March, but I doubt Aulas would sell him for less than 10 millions.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:36 pm

OLpower wrote:I don't know. The president said that if an offer came in relation with his pricetag (he costed us 24 millions in 2009), he would look at it, saying that it was a talisman player.

Lisandro will be 30 in March, but I doubt Aulas would sell him for less than 10 millions.

to much for 30 old player bro I know he is quality player but for those money Barca are willing to let us take Sanchez
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by OLpower Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
OLpower wrote:I don't know. The president said that if an offer came in relation with his pricetag (he costed us 24 millions in 2009), he would look at it, saying that it was a talisman player.

Lisandro will be 30 in March, but I doubt Aulas would sell him for less than 10 millions.

to much for 30 old player bro I know he is quality player but for those money Barca are willing to let us take Sanchez

We have Lisandro and Gomis.

There are exotic offers for Gomis a little above 10 millions. In this condition, we will sold Gomis rather than Lisandro if we are looking for the money.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by OLpower Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:50 pm

No disrespect but Juventus is really a cheap club when it comes to transfert. They always make ridiculously low offer. A loan for Lisandro is just a joke.

I remember when a Bastos deal that seemed done was cancelled after you tried to lower the price too much.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:26 pm

OLpower wrote:No disrespect but Juventus is really a cheap club when it comes to transfert. They always make ridiculously low offer. A loan for Lisandro is just a joke.

I remember when a Bastos deal that seemed done was cancelled after you tried to lower the price too much.

the first year Del Neri choose Krasic infront of him the second under Conte he didn't want him since he 'wasn't trying enough' for the team ....

But I see from where you are coming we do that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by OLpower Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:39 am

According to Le Progès, Juventus is back with a 8-10 millions offer.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by Andrew Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:30 am

OLpower wrote:According to Le Progès, Juventus is back with a 8-10 millions offer.

How reliable is Le Proges ?

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1180
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by OLpower Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:49 am

They are our regional newspaper, and have some contacts with the club. They are not always right but are slightly better than most sources.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by Andrew Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:03 am

OLpower wrote:They are our regional newspaper, and have some contacts with the club. They are not always right but are slightly better than most sources.

Thanks for the information.

What do you think of this move ? Are you supportive of cashing in on your captain and best striker ? I mean, we all know that Lisandro is not at his best and he might never return to the levels he used to be, but nevertheless he's still a quality player.

He could come in hand at Juventus. He's able to play in the Champions League, and most importantly, provide us the crucial goals we oftenly lack.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1180
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by OLpower Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:54 am

It would be a big loss, for sure, but we know we have to sell a player. And in this market , it is either Bastos , Gomis or him.
This season he has been injured, has been out of form but still scored 9 goals so far.

With Gomis, Lacazette and the young Benzia we would not be left with nothing. But Lisandro is one of my favourite player, a true leader and I am totally sure it is only a matter of time before he come back fully. I would rather sell Gomis but I am not the one deciding.

He gave back the armband (Gonalons is the new captain), because he was not happy with the way he was playing and did not feel he deserved the captain spot.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by Andrew Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:44 pm

OLpower wrote:It would be a big loss, for sure, but we know we have to sell a player. And in this market , it is either Bastos , Gomis or him.
This season he has been injured, has been out of form but still scored 9 goals so far.

With Gomis, Lacazette and the young Benzia we would not be left with nothing. But Lisandro is one of my favourite player, a true leader and I am totally sure it is only a matter of time before he come back fully. I would rather sell Gomis but I am not the one deciding.

He gave back the armband (Gonalons is the new captain), because he was not happy with the way he was playing and did not feel he deserved the captain spot.

I wasn't aware of this. Such a noble move from a great player.

Bravo to him !

I wish everything goes well and we sign him !

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1180
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by OLpower Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Yes, he is a class act.

From what I read he and Drogba are your main target for the striker position.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:50 pm

OLpower wrote:Yes, he is a class act.

From what I read he and Drogba are your main target for the striker position.

Other reports say that Llorente will be signed by the end of 31st Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by S Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
OLpower wrote:Yes, he is a class act.

From what I read he and Drogba are your main target for the striker position.

Other reports say that Llorente will be signed by the end of 31st Smile
Its only from an agent though and usually agents arent very reliable news sources.

Call it a hunch but i think it will be either Immobile or Gabbiadiani that will arrive this window.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28457
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Surag wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
OLpower wrote:Yes, he is a class act.

From what I read he and Drogba are your main target for the striker position.

Other reports say that Llorente will be signed by the end of 31st Smile
Its only from an agent though and usually agents arent very reliable news sources.

Call it a hunch but i think it will be either Immobile or Gabbiadiani that will arrive this window.

Genoa doesn't want to let go of Immobile and Boakye is the same case with Sassuolo .. Gabiaddini will come I think
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by thegutterpoet Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Its already been reported a few days back that Beppe was speaking with Bologna and Genoa regarding Immobile and gabbiadini, so its clear that we have in the least enquired about their progress, more likely asked of their potential availability. Its common practice for Beppe and Paratici, in consort with Conte, to be speaking to all the clubs where our loaned/ co-owned players are presently situated. Some of them will need moving to other clubs if possible, through lack of playing time...some may be used in other deals...some may be recalled home, such as Immobile or Gabbiadini. The winter mercato window is the last chance to make these moves before the summer.
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 43

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move  Empty Re: Lisandro Lopez is pushing for Juve move

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum