GDS - Roma asks for Caceres. Conte refuses he is untouchable

2 posters

Go down

GDS - Roma asks for Caceres. Conte refuses he is untouchable  Empty GDS - Roma asks for Caceres. Conte refuses he is untouchable

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 pm

"La Gazzetta dello Sport focuses on the situation of Martin Caceres. Uruguiaiano The joker, author of a very good performance in the Italian Cup against AC Milan, is dissatisfied with the limited space allotted by Conte in the first half of the season and would not mind at all to go to play a more continuous elsewhere. Roma have made a survey for the player, but the response of Juventus was negative. As happened to Brown, in fact, Antonio Conte has vetoed the sale of defensive pillar of the national "Celeste" on which he has great confidence. Chiellini's injury would allow her to find more space.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

GDS - Roma asks for Caceres. Conte refuses he is untouchable  Empty Re: GDS - Roma asks for Caceres. Conte refuses he is untouchable

Post by Lupi Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Surprised i read something about that too but with borriello moving to Juventus and a loan move for caceres , in that article I noticed they mentioned Peluso to be playing and caceres demanding more playing time , i don't think that will happen unless Juventus find real problem in their attacking department .
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down