Valkyrja
RealGunner
Lord Spencer
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pick a team that could beat the FIFA XI In A One-off Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick a team that could beat the FIFA XI In A One-off Match

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 am

................NEUER...............................
Lahm........PEPE.........Silva.........Cole
...............Pirlo.......Mascherano..........
silva.............Ozil......................RIbery
......................Cavani.................

Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Pick a team that could beat the FIFA XI In A One-off Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick a team that could beat the FIFA XI In A One-off Match

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:23 am

Mascherano would just die in such a game. He isn't even a DM for Barca and when he does play, he is simply :facepalm: Silva and Ozil wouldn't be any greater choices either... Your side is simply shit Kran...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:47 am

TomJuve wrote:---------------------------Buffon------------------------
Licht------Hummels---------Chiellini-------------Cole
--------------Vidal-------Pirlo---------DDR--------------
------Christian Bale--------------------------Gareth Bale----
--------------------------Bane-------------------------------

The Keeper and back 4 are solid and good with the ball, Vidal and DDR can do some serious ball winning for Pirlo who can then spread the ball wide to one of the Bales who have good chemistry together. Then they can get the ball to Bane who will hold the ball up using his strength and agility. He can allow the two Bales to come forward and get in behind the extremely attacking full-back combination of the FIFPro XI.

We have a WINNER.
Umm, u forgot Wason Renteria. "Wason" is literally "Joker" in Spanish.
Although I don't know why they call him that. I could already hear him asking: "Do you wanna know how I got this name?!?!?!"
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:01 am

Any team would fail because it's up against Barca players, but they should be fine as long as they can take advantages of Madrid's players shortcomings.

That is what I learned today. :coffee:
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:45 am

A team with Jesus Navas/Valencia,Bale,RVP and that play 2011 Chelsea tactics.I doubt they would win but they would put up a fight.Also,I wouldn't put lahm because he is weak at defending counters like in the Madrid and Italy game,Ronaldo would probably score.I would play more defensive FBs like Ivanovic/Cole/Sagna/Abidal etc
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:49 pm

----------------------------------------------------Cech------------------------------------------
-------------------------Howedes------T.Silva-------------Chiellini------Vertonghen----------------
---------------------------------------Fernandinho--------De Rossi--------------------------------
--------------Navas/Muller/SES---------------------Gotze------------------Neymar----------------
---------------------------------------------------Cavani----------------------------------------

My team :bow:

Relatively defensive full backs, 2 world class center backs, and a world class goalie. Fernandinho would nullify the likes of Xavi, and Iniesta. De Rossi will help out Fernandinho, and will also act in front of the defense at most times, while Fernandinho will try to win the ball back. Muller/SES will make runs in between the defense. and work hard to get the ball back. Navas would just be a pace outlet and provide crosses for Cavani. Gotze would rape the lone DM which is Xabi Alonso. Neymar will constantly get past Dani Alves, and will make runs through the defense. Cavani would be a menace, with his pace and shot taking ability.

:bow: :coffee:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 pm

I would pick a full strength Juve team,they all compliment each others game perfectly and are very hard to beat.Maybe replace Vucinic with a more clinical forward like Van Persie or Cavani.

The reason why I picked Juve over Bayern for example is because Juve is a team who can be comfortable having less possession and defending deep at times.I couldn't imagine Bayern defending well enough when they are forced deep and are without the ball for 60% of the game.The FIFA Pro team would likely dominate possession against anyone so it makes sense to pick Juve as they are the team with the best defense in the world and best team defending as a unit.Italian teams are the best when it comes to defending against teams with slower build up play,that's why Barca often struggle against them.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Yea, a full strength Juve with a few changes would be unbelievable. Something like:

--Buffon--
--Barzagli-- --Bonucci-- --Chiellini--
--Lichsteiner-- --Vidal-- --Pirlo-- --Marchisio-- --Asamoah--
--Robben-- --Ibrahimovic--

Last edited by juventus101 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Robben as striker :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm

barca 2011 wrote:

The Keeper and back 4 are solid and good with the ball, Vidal and DDR can do some serious ball winning for Pirlo who can then spread the ball wide to one of the Bales who have good chemistry together. Then they can get the ball to Bane who will hold the ball up using his strength and agility. He can allow the two Bales to come forward and get in behind the extremely attacking full-back combination of the FIFPro XI.

We have a WINNER.
Although I don't know why they call him that. I could already hear him asking: "Do you wanna know how I got this name?!?!?!"

rofl rofl Great find

"Do you wanna know why I play football? *Nods head a little, moves knife.*

My father... was a drinker. And a football fan. And one day he comes home happier than usual. Mommy gets my football to pass to me, he doesn't mind that. Not. One. Bit. He turns to me with the football and says *shakes head* "let's play football"

so he steps outside, me watching... And we play football, every day.

Aaaaaaand... *looks away* "Let's play football"

*Uses knife*

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:33 pm

TomJuve wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:

We have a WINNER.

rofl rofl Great find

"Do you wanna know why I play football? *Nods head a little, moves knife.*

My father... was a drinker. And a football fan. And one day he comes home happier than usual. Mommy gets my football to pass to me, he doesn't mind that. Not. One. Bit. He turns to me with the football and says *shakes head* "let's play football"

so he steps outside, me watching... And we play football, every day.

Aaaaaaand... *looks away* "Let's play football"

*Uses knife*

rofl
rofl
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 pm

worms wrote:The reason why I picked Juve over Bayern for example is because Juve is a team who can be comfortable having less possession and defending deep at times.I couldn't imagine Bayern defending well enough when they are forced deep and are without the ball for 60% of the game.The FIFA Pro team would likely dominate possession against anyone so it makes sense to pick Juve as they are the team with the best defense in the world and best team defending as a unit.Italian teams are the best when it comes to defending against teams with slower build up play,that's why Barca often struggle against them.
IMO Bayern's defensive is strangely underrated. If they'd have Dante + Badstuber in Central defense, Lahm and Alaba as FBs and Schweinsteiger and Martínez just before them, they should be pretty solid, too. Add to that Müller / Kroos / Ribéry and before them Gómez and of course Manu Neuer guarding the goal, I'd see them with a chance, too. As a matter of fact, I'd really like to see that team against Barcelona this year in the CL, just to see how they would fare this season.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 am

Simple.

Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Juventus starting 11, anyone of this team will humiliate over-rated la liga starting 11
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 am

If I may add popularity contest starting 11, imagine someone like Marcelo in starting 11.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:28 am

The Messiah wrote:If I may add popularity contest starting 11, imagine someone like Marcelo in starting 11.

Don't know why there is so much hate on Marcelo tbh
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:41 am

Utter nonsense.

-25% for trolling
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:20 am

lahm-----papadopoulos-------papastathopoulos----baines
------------------martinez--pirlo-----------------------
valencia----------------ozil-----------------el sharaarawy
------------------------torres----------------------------

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:56 pm

likeastar wrote:Robben as striker :bow:

My thinking was that against an all star team, were gonna have less possession, so the strikers need to be excellent on the ball but also elfish enough to just shoot when given the chance instead of trying to pass it into the goal. Robben fits that diescription perfeczly. And as a central striker it would rske away his predictability.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3