Be/\/ceCALI
S
LeBéninois
RealGunner
Blue Barrett
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time - Page 3 Empty Re: Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:53 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:The only challenge he has its RVP imo, if United win the CL and EPL he will win it.

wtf? hahaha RVP isnt even better than benzema or ibra.... or even falcao.... wake me up when he wins something big

I don't think you have watched RVP tbh. The soul reason why Arsenal pretty much did well in the PL with all those goals and probably out of memory the top scorer in the PL ATM as well as last season...

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time - Page 3 Empty Re: Lionel Messi - FIFA Ballon d'Or winner for a record 4th time

Post by futbol Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:The only challenge he has its RVP imo, if United win the CL and EPL he will win it.

wtf? hahaha RVP isnt even better than benzema or ibra.... or even falcao.... wake me up when he wins something big

I don't think you have watched RVP tbh. The soul reason why Arsenal pretty much did well in the PL with all those goals and probably out of memory the top scorer in the PL ATM as well as last season...

The sole reason? Really? Last season Arsenal had scored 36 goals after 20 games and were 1 point behind Chelsea. Now they have scored 40 goals in 20 games and are 4 points behind Chelsea who have spent shitloads of money in the summer transfer window. Not much of a difference.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3