Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
Lex
REWB
Gil
47 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Lewis Holtby To Spurs Done Deal - Page 6 Empty Re: Lewis Holtby To Spurs Done Deal

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:57 am

Lex wrote:Oooo you're opening up a can of worms there, Rap

His name would be on every newspaper in the world, if he farts they would report it. Laughing 
for example: Mertesacker and Podolski in Sherlock. Cool 
Lewis Holtby To Spurs Done Deal - Page 6 BdodOXTIQAAw3gy

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Lewis Holtby To Spurs Done Deal - Page 6 Empty Re: Lewis Holtby To Spurs Done Deal

Post by MJ Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:01 am

Sure that if Wenger seriously wants him this window he'll keep in mind how important it is Draxler gets enough time to be considered for Die Mannschaft.

And if all else fails...

Wenger Game Plan:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:01 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO rofl rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:06 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Lex wrote:Oooo you're opening up a can of worms there, Rap

His name would be on every newspaper in the world, if he farts they would report it. Laughing 
for example: Mertesacker and Podolski in Sherlock. Cool 
Lewis Holtby To Spurs Done Deal - Page 6 BdodOXTIQAAw3gy
LMAO awesome Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:11 am

What do you think, Lex? Would it work? It was your suggestion after all.

Lewis Holtby To Spurs Done Deal - Page 6 Papa10
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:14 am

not so fast!:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:17 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
rwo power wrote:Well, so far he isn't starting for Germany, but the NT is stacked on his position, so he has to work hard to get into the team in the first place. I severely doubt he'll take any risks that might endanger his chances to go to Brazil.

No disrespect to Schalke, but just by joining Arsenal, that would put him on next flight to Brazil.

I can't stop laughing rofl
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:18 am

LOL, MJ good one. Will have to buy some Nutella now that looks so delicious, :bow:  will have a Nutella party when Draxler joins..
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:18 am

Motogp69 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
rwo power wrote:Well, so far he isn't starting for Germany, but the NT is stacked on his position, so he has to work hard to get into the team in the first place. I severely doubt he'll take any risks that might endanger his chances to go to Brazil.

No disrespect to Schalke, but just by joining Arsenal, that would put him on next flight to Brazil.

u mad?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:22 am

rwo power wrote:
not so fast!:

LOOOOOL

Motogp69 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

No disrespect to Schalke, but just by joining Tottenham, that would put him on the next flight back to Germany.

Mad about Holtby?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:44 am

Motogp69 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

I dont know why you think its funny? Arsenal are not Spurs. 

Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry in with a chance of making Germany's World Cup squad, admits Joachim Low.

Gnabry barley plays and he is mentioned. Proud
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:35 am

Motogp69 wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

It's funny because it's true.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:32 am

Perhaps if he was moving to Dortmund or Bayern it would of had more than a comedic value, but a place in Arsenals squad would hardly put Draxler or Gnarby in the German World Cup squad. Actually, I'm trying to think of any German that Arsenal discovered, develop, and put into the squad. The Germans you have currently were established Internationals long before they got to the Emirates (outside of Gnarby who is still in the U-18 squad).

I'm sure one of you Gooners can look farther back and prove me wrong ☕However, the only one I can think of is Jens Lehmann.

Lewis Holtby To Spurs Done Deal - Page 6 Giphy

Either way, I would love to see this in the Premier League, just not at the Emirates :coffee:
Spoiler:

Back to the man of the hour, I'm not sure how to get the best out of Holtby at Spurs, because he works best as a midfield lifeline that opens things up from the right side of the box, much like Dembele on heroine. However, if we run 2 forwards I don't see how he can get into the squad. If it was me I'd still run with 1 forward.

-----------Soldado or Ade-----------
Townsend-----Eriksen--------Lamela
----Dembele---------Holtby---------

or

Townsend ---Soldado or Ade----Lamela
Dembele--------Capoue--------Holtby

The issue is that the first setup is to attack oriented without a dedicated DM to help out the Vertoghen less back line who even Crystal Pulis could cut open :facepalm . Perhaps that will change once Vertoghen is back and slots in next to Chiriches. However, that's assuming Sherwood has the pull to bench Dawson even though it's obvious to everyone with 2 eyes.

Since we'll never experiment with my 3/4/3 with a deep sitting DM, I wish we'd at least try the 4/3/3 again since Capoue is healthy, and Sandro is almost back as well. Oh well, hope we don't lose Holtby, because any club would be lucky to have him.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:47 am

rwo power wrote:
not so fast!:

loooool, that's a great reply  Laughing 
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:57 pm

HSV have signed Lewis Holtby permanently on a four-year deal. €6.5m to be paid next summer.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Predicted him to struggle and was attacked by Bundeslegacy. He ends up flopping. Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:46 pm

He should have stayed at Schalke in the first place No
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6