Ganso
ronalessi
CBarca
RealGunner
Swanhends
51 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

North American TV Rights: Current Status - Page 6 Empty Re: North American TV Rights: Current Status

Post by Swanhends Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Swagg wrote:By the way is making a right turn at a red light illegal in every state or just a few? Horrible rule

Its not a state-by-state rule, more like an intersection-by-intersection rule loool

Just gotta look for the sign, if theres no sign saying "no turn on red" than knock yourself out

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

North American TV Rights: Current Status - Page 6 Empty Re: North American TV Rights: Current Status

Post by Motogp69 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Swanhends wrote:
Swagg wrote:By the way is making a right turn at a red light illegal in every state or just a few? Horrible rule

Its not a state-by-state rule, more like an intersection-by-intersection rule loool

Just gotta look for the sign, if theres no sign saying "no turn on red" than knock yourself out

If your not white, this depends on the region.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Motogp69 wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

H'what?!

Surely you're not implying that there are different rules applying to different individuals based upon their skin color...
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:06 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
Motogp69 wrote:
Swanhends wrote:

H'what?!

Surely you're not implying that there are different rules applying to different individuals based upon their skin color...

Of course not, we're all equal here and laws get applied to everyone as such :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:23 pm

We're all equally spied on, at least.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:33 pm

RedOranje wrote:A few out of hundreds does not justify a statement that implies ALL though.

And if it's a red light then you have to stop before making a right turn... you know, because red means STOP.

I don't think you understood what I meant, I'm saying people stop at a red light in the right lane while signaling right.. AND JUST WAIT THERE FOR THE LIGHT TO TURN GREEN

It's ridiculous, you should stop and then be able to go if the coast is clear since it doesn't require crossing the intersection.. It's only logical to be able to do that
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Is Bein sport ever coming to optimum? Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:24 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:Ew. NBC.

The worst damn coverage of the Olympics. I can't wait to see what they do with this.

NBC's coverage of the Winter and Summer Olympics was shameful. You would have thought the USA teams and players were the only ones there....pathetic. I prefer British or Canadian coverage TBH.
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Schweinaldo06 Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:15 pm

So, not to interrupt the fantastic debate between US/Canada, but does anyone have any clue what is happening with GolTV and the Bundesliga rights?

Schweinaldo06
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:04 pm

I'm watching premier league world right now.Feels weird man.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Mr_Puyol wrote:I'm watching premier league world right now.Feels weird man.

I'm doing the same

Im so proud I want to cry

EPL on standard cable TV Proud
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:52 pm

I just got the DirectTV sports pack.. BeIn Sports, NBC Sports, FOX Soccer/Fox Sports and a few other sports channels for $12.99/month

All that footy Proud

Last edited by Swagg on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Does anyone know if BeIn sport is onOptimum or Cablevision yet?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:12 pm

juveman17 wrote:Does anyone know if BeIn sport is onOptimum or Cablevision yet?
Check their websites?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Swagg wrote:I just got the DirectTV sports pack.. BeIn Sports, NBC Sports, FOX Soccer/Fox Sports and a few other sports channels for $12.99/month

All that footy Proud
ffs I pay $17.99 just for premier league and champions league in Canada.....we get raped on everything tho cell phones, cable etc etc

beIN not even available here so no La Liga or Serie A for Canadians, thanks Al Jazeera ya c*nts
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 am

After one weekend its safe to say NBC sports EPL coverage is friggin GOAT.

Also really like the fact that they are showing games on network TV on NBC too, not just the sports specific channel which is something fox never ever ever did.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 am

B-Mac wrote:
Swagg wrote:I just got the DirectTV sports pack.. BeIn Sports, NBC Sports, FOX Soccer/Fox Sports and a few other sports channels for $12.99/month

All that footy Proud
ffs I pay $17.99 just for premier league and champions league in Canada.....we get raped on everything tho cell phones, cable etc etc

beIN not even available here so no La Liga or Serie A for Canadians, thanks Al Jazeera ya c*nts
I know that feel bro Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:48 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:After one weekend its safe to say NBC sports EPL coverage is friggin GOAT.

Also really like the fact that they are showing games on network TV on NBC too, not just the sports specific channel which is something fox never ever ever did.
NBC :bow: :bow: :bow:

On opening day I had 3 screens going at once...1 game on TV, 1 on laptop and 1 on ipad, the two internet streams were both provided by NBC and were crystal clear
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:08 am

Very very impressed.
Seeing the Liverpool, arsenal, and then man united games in HD.

And at work yesterday I was watching Chelsea vs Hull online through the website.

Only problem is that I'm getting an error message (as well as other users) through the iPhone/iPad app (even users on play store) when trying to log in.

Also, I can't seem to get beIN to stream online for some reason despite Verizon Fios being a supported serviced provider.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:23 am

Not to mention they have the best advertising I've ever seen... Just sent a picture of this by my brother:

North American TV Rights: Current Status - Page 6 Nycpremiersign600

sunderland as the bronx Laughing

newcastle as staten island LaughingLaughingLaughing
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:51 am

Newcastle rofl

Geordie Shore Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 am

Bhends is jelly of our island ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:01 am

Mole that avi LMAAOOO rofl rofl rofl
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 am

NBC advertising for the upcoming season...
Spoiler:

North American TV Rights: Current Status - Page 6 99336510

Mole Proud

Sadly I no longer have cable in my house Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:36 pm

All that footy Proud

I got an invoice for my next months payment today and it was a more than what I expected, turns out the customer service representative added on NBC Sports even though it was not included in the Sports Package.. That was an additional $16.99.. Dumb bxtch lol

No more EPL but meh, I was only interested in watching Gerrard and RoonAY play anyways :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Got the app on my phone working and also go the bein play login to work as well

So any BPL, Serie A, La Liga, and Ligue 1 will always be at my finger tips!

*and WC qualifiers and well*
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next