Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

+30
la bestia negra
Blue Barrett
S
Onyx
OLpower
McAgger
iNFINITY9910
Sushi Master
Abramovich
Busby Babe
Ali
Iceman
Red Alert
BiasedMilanFan3
M99
Blue
BeautifulGame
TheBlueArmy
RED
Interista809
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Great Leader Sprucenuce
the xcx
Spider
julias
Lex
EarlyPrototype
RealGunner
Gil
34 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Gil Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 pm

LINKY

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Fringe-facepalm


EDIT:

Some of those calls may need to be made to Walcott over the coming days. The winger, who has an uneasy relationship with Wenger mainly because he feels he has not been given the first-team opportunities the new year and paid the price in the final sprint.

I'm almost certain Walcott started more games in the second half of the season than he did in the previous. Wasn't Arshavin permanently dropped for him after he raped Chelsea at the Emirates.


Last edited by Gil on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Daily fail mate, daily fail
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Fail is too good for Daily Mail.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Lex Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Isn't there some sort of journalism quality standard in place to stop utter shat like this ever being aired?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15098
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by julias Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Lex wrote:Isn't there some sort of journalism quality standard in place to stop utter shat like this ever being aired?

lmao
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1121
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:40 pm

"The winger, who has an uneasy relationship with Wenger mainly because he feels he has not been given the first-team opportunities"


Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Not+Sure+if+serious
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Spider Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 pm

O.O

Boahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahah



Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1197
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by the xcx Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 pm

More like daily fail.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Is it me or are they are actually trying to out fail themselves with each transfer rumour they print?

Mind you i dont seem them ever out doing the Carew to Bilbao fiasco.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68988
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Jay29 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Blatant case of journalists not doing their research. Walcott made 38 appearances last season, and he was injured often!

Mind you i dont seem them ever out doing the Carew to Bilbao fiasco.

Words cannot describe a fail like that. Laughing

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Spider Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Okeeyy now it's
-Cesc
-Nasri
-Rvp
-Clichy

Who is next ?? Well i 'm 99% Sure that they will Drag sagna into this
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1197
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Just wait in a week, the entire arsenal team will be on sale according to the papers, even almunia and denilson.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Interista809 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:17 am

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail LaughandDriveAway50Cent
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 401
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by RED Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 am

A shet newspaper taking advantage & making up a story based on the whole recent "Arsenal exodus" headlines.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by TheBlueArmy Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:31 am

No thank you, Not another overrated English player
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by RED Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:34 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:No thank you, Not another overrated English player

He will be an upgrade to your current wingers.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:36 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:No thank you, Not another overrated English player

I take it as don't rate Lampard, Terry, Josh, and Sturridge then Suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Jay29 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:49 am

People actually still consider Walcott to be overrated, even after a whole season of criticism and bold claims he doesn't have a brain? Really? Rolling Eyes

The guy just had his best season and still people don't even rate him. Not like they did before 09/10. He's far from overrated now.


Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by TheBlueArmy Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:58 am

Sepi wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:No thank you, Not another overrated English player

I take it as don't rate Lampard, Terry, Josh, and Sturridge then Suspect


No I do I do, what I mean with that comment is that I don't want to be linked with an overrated englishman again. Chelsea is always linked with the likes of walcott, young, barry(before manshitty) etc. I don't want to be linked with another "golden generation". I rate lampard and terry very highly, they were great for their national team, accomplishments however is a different story. josh and sturridge are the future generation of english players, I rate them highly.

the problem with walcott is that he lacks consistency. yes he can have a fantastic game, but the very next game he can be woeful. Chelse ais known to be a very tough team, and I feel that walcott is too weak, never mind the fact that wenger will want a crazy sum for the lad.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:05 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:
Sepi wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:No thank you, Not another overrated English player

I take it as don't rate Lampard, Terry, Josh, and Sturridge then Suspect


No I do I do, what I mean with that comment is that I don't want to be linked with an overrated englishman again. Chelsea is always linked with the likes of walcott, young, barry(before manshitty) etc. I don't want to be linked with another "golden generation". I rate lampard and terry very highly, they were great for their national team, accomplishments however is a different story. josh and sturridge are the future generation of english players, I rate them highly.

the problem with walcott is that he lacks consistency. yes he can have a fantastic game, but the very next game he can be woeful. Chelse ais known to be a very tough team, and I feel that walcott is too weak, never mind the fact that wenger will want a crazy sum for the lad.

lol every english player who doesnt play for chelsea is overrated.Young has created more assists in last four years than any creative players playing for Chelsea despite playing in an inferior team.So if Young is overrated how overrated are the likes of Malouda?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by TheBlueArmy Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:
Sepi wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:No thank you, Not another overrated English player

I take it as don't rate Lampard, Terry, Josh, and Sturridge then Suspect


No I do I do, what I mean with that comment is that I don't want to be linked with an overrated englishman again. Chelsea is always linked with the likes of walcott, young, barry(before manshitty) etc. I don't want to be linked with another "golden generation". I rate lampard and terry very highly, they were great for their national team, accomplishments however is a different story. josh and sturridge are the future generation of english players, I rate them highly.

the problem with walcott is that he lacks consistency. yes he can have a fantastic game, but the very next game he can be woeful. Chelse ais known to be a very tough team, and I feel that walcott is too weak, never mind the fact that wenger will want a crazy sum for the lad.

lol every english player who doesnt play for chelsea is overrated.Young has created more assists in last four years than any creative players playing for Chelsea despite playing in an inferior team.So if Young is overrated how overrated are the likes of Malouda?

mate, malouda is one of the people I want gone... Well, Drogba finished the season second in assists, ahead of young this past season, then last season lampard was first in assists, with drogba second, anelka with more assists than him too. and the year before you ask? lampard ahead of young. so your wrong.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:35 am

[quote="BeautifulGame"]
TheBlueArmy wrote:
Sepi wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:No thank you, Not another overrated English player

lol every english player who doesnt play for chelsea is overrated.Young has created more assists in last four years than any creative players playing for Chelsea despite playing in an inferior team.So if Young is overrated how overrated are the likes of Malouda?

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail 1217358262037
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:
mate, malouda is one of the people I want gone... Well, Drogba finished the season second in assists, ahead of young this past season, then last season lampard was first in assists, with drogba second, anelka with more assists than him too. and the year before you ask? lampard ahead of young. so your wrong.

So u agree Young is far more consistent player than the likes of Lampard and Drogba? Isnt consistency the hall mark of quality players?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by TheBlueArmy Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:
mate, malouda is one of the people I want gone... Well, Drogba finished the season second in assists, ahead of young this past season, then last season lampard was first in assists, with drogba second, anelka with more assists than him too. and the year before you ask? lampard ahead of young. so your wrong.

So u agree Young is far more consistent player than the likes of Lampard and Drogba? Isnt consistency the hall mark of quality players?


Um, no, I don't agree, lampard and drogba have been more consistent than young or walcott. lampard has consistently scored 20+ goals a season and both lampard and drogba have been in the top 20 in assists consistently too.

however, I would take him over malouda yes, but I believe chelsea is in it for a better winger than walcott.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:46 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
TheBlueArmy wrote:
mate, malouda is one of the people I want gone... Well, Drogba finished the season second in assists, ahead of young this past season, then last season lampard was first in assists, with drogba second, anelka with more assists than him too. and the year before you ask? lampard ahead of young. so your wrong.

So u agree Young is far more consistent player than the likes of Lampard and Drogba? Isnt consistency the hall mark of quality players?


Um, no, I don't agree, lampard and drogba have been more consistent than young or walcott. lampard has consistently scored 20+ goals a season and both lampard and drogba have been in the top 20 in assists consistently too.

however, I would take him over malouda yes, but I believe chelsea is in it for a better winger than walcott.

Neither am i saying that because that is a stupid thing to say .But the point i am making is that i am not saying Young or Walcott are better than Lampard but that doesnt mean they are not overrated either.

They maybe overhyped at the start of their career but not overrated now there is a big difference.If u watched Walcott play this season u would realize he was one of the best wingers in the league( Only Naani was better) and he is only 22.Similarly Young has been consistent for years.It isn't easy to be a top assist getter in the league for 4 years despite playing for the likes of Villa.

How exactly are they overrated? Can u explainrather than throwing random statements?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail Empty Re: Chelsea after Theo Walcott - The Daily Mail

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum