FennecFox7
VanDeezNuts
sportsczy
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mou talks about Benzema - Page 2 Empty Re: Mou talks about Benzema

Post by Le Samourai Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Vibe wrote:All I see here is Mou thinking in the long term and not wanting to risk his striker.

2 days ago.

"I'll have words with some players. I should have chosen Morata. Even though he's young, he would have been more up for it than a player who might have not been so keen to play this game. Cold, rain, in the cup… Maybe it isn't just the manager who carries a responsibility.

-Mouriinhio.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:07 pm

He may be making a dig at Messi here with the stretcher and 2-day comment. Actually, it's more than likely.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Mourinho is the manager and he's responsible for selections, Benzema or any other player would play when Mourinho says so, if Benzema sent a transfer request (I believe it's fabricated BullSh**) then he's better off at another club.

At the end of the day if Madrid fails to win anything, Mourinho would receive the most blame.

Anyway Florentino, again affirmed at a socio meeting that Mourinho is the best coach in the world and he has his full backing despite reports in the media. Looks like Mourinho would be Real Madrid coach till 2016.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:21 pm

If all the players would just stand behind Mourinho and support what he's doing 100% like at Inter,Real would be in a much better situation right now.

There was also Eto'o who wasn't very happy on the wing,and of course Balotelli but every other player was behind Mou and Eto'o did his job with maximum dedication,while Balotelli is just an idiot.I've always had the impression there are too many egos in Real Madrid dressing room for this to work flawlessly.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Vibe wrote:If all the players would just stand behind Mourinho and support what he's doing 100% like at Inter,Real would be in a much better situation right now.

There was also Eto'o who wasn't very happy on the wing,and of course Balotelli but every other player was behind Mou and Eto'o did his job with maximum dedication,while Balotelli is just an idiot.I've always had the impression there are too many egos in Real Madrid dressing room for this to work flawlessly.

Agreed. The fans demand too much aswell.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:27 pm

I think the players and fans should listen to/support Mourinho whilst he's here. He isn't a long term manager, so they won't have to endure for too long.

I think he'll be gone at the end of the season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:31 pm

You peeps realize that a transfer request is only made public if a) the player makes it public or b) the club intends to sell the player and decide to make it public. Otherwise, nobody would ever know. It's more a procedural thing that players have their agents do so that they can look around the transfer market with the current club's knowledge. Other than that, there's no obligation for the club to accept it or do anything with it unless the player's contract has some specific procedure included that involves such documentation. I wouldn't be surprised at all if CR7 notified Madrid in some manner too since his agent is looking out there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:41 pm

I admittedly overreacted here... i actually listened to Mou's press conference as opposed to reading it. He was definitely making a dig at Messi faking an injury, not Benz. He sounded like he was protecting Benz from rushing back despite needing him.

My bad lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:46 pm

It's shameful for Madrid to keep any player whether Ronaldo or Benzema against their wishes, Madrid is at the pinacle of football, players dream of playing for this club as both Ronaldo and Benzema have confirmed in the past.

I don't believe for a minute that either Ronaldo or Benzema handed in transfer requests, Ronaldo wanted a contract extension with him earning more of his image rights. Benzema wants more playing time, which he's currently getting, playing alongside some of the best players in the world. Why would they want to leave?
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:F*ck off already Mou. No one wants him in Madrid anymore anyways ffs. He's going to ruin a young team that has so much future potential.
funny thing is
a part of madrid's fanbase is solely cheering for an individual on the team, and by that i mean a major part of madrid fans are seperated by benzema fans, cristiano fans, kaka fans and it keeps going...
so if and when something happens that has mou fighting & disagreeing with his players, these respective fans attack mou... though i find that completely normal,

im sure in the capital of madrid most if not all of the madridistas support and are behind mourinho

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I don't think CR7 handed a transfer request... but i know Benz did for the simple reason that he wants to be featured and not a rotation player. He's 25 and has ambition. The reason for the formal request was a result of Mou promising he would be the starter to begin the season and then reneging on it. The argument with Mou led Benz to make the request. He's naturally quiet and non-confrontational... he thought it was the only way to get people's attention (based on someone who would definitely know).

A lot has happened since which includes, among other things, Zidane and Flo stepping in. He still wants to be one of the featured players and not an afterthought. He's CL tied, so the winter transfer seems highly unlikely unless he goes to Chelsea or City.

Benz likes Madrid and the institution of Real Madrid. There's no question there. But he also feels that he has a bigger destiny in football than being a support player. He also does not trust Mou at all privately... he says all the right things publicly because he respects the club too much.

That's the gist of it. It's nothing all that mean.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Idiot wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:F*ck off already Mou. No one wants him in Madrid anymore anyways ffs. He's going to ruin a young team that has so much future potential.
funny thing is
a part of madrid's fanbase is solely cheering for an individual on the team, and by that i mean a major part of madrid fans are seperated by benzema fans, cristiano fans, kaka fans and it keeps going...
so if and when something happens that has mou fighting & disagreeing with his players, these respective fans attack mou... though i find that completely normal,

im sure in the capital of madrid most if not all of the madridistas support and are behind mourinho

Here, you are wrong. He gets booed by half the stadium in home games now. The city is completely divided.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:06 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Benzema-est-de-retour/335769

He convinced Mou he's fine lol. Big troll this Mou.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Somebody lock this thread if it's appropriate. It was one of Mou's troll expeditions lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:09 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Idiot wrote:
funny thing is

Here, you are wrong. He gets booed by half the stadium in home games now. The city is completely divided.
im sure you are exaggerating,
we all know how demanding madrid fans are and given the latest results its normal for them to show their dislike but that
doesnt mean they want him gone.
they show their frustration unlike for example kaka fans who would gladly want him gone cause of personal interest

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:16 pm

The results cause a lot of the problems obviously. But the biggest issue that Real Madrid and its fans have with Mou is that he doesn't fit the image. We always prided ourselves in winning or losing with dignity. Mou is arrogant and rude tbh... with very little regard for anything other than his agenda. He wins, so you put up with it.

It's always been an uneasy marriage.

When a portion of the crowd started to chant Mou's name in the last home game, the other half of the stadium booed loudly. It was a fan against fan confrontation.

The worse part of the whole thing is that he's lost the locker room. Too many factions. He rules through manipulation and intimidation... but he doesn't have absolute power at Madrid. The institution is much bigger than Mou. So he's having a hard time with his psychological tactics this year. Many players, including Benz, just do their own thing. Team unity has eroded.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Mou is so bloody obsessed with Barca and Messi... :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:45 pm

yes but perez already knew that before hiring him hence the reason he keeps wanting him on the team,
mou always was arrogant and stuff, but i think just cause of madrid's sake his character has changed, maybe not completely but he defo isnt the person he once imported to the media,
the crowd boos the results and the team's performance , why does it have to be them wanting him gone?

plus all the stuff related to the internal and hypothetical problems revolving in the team on the locker room are magnified by the media, not only magnified but also created in the first place

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:24 pm

How is he taking a dig on Messi for not wanting to play..? Everyone and their grandmother knows if Messi had the choice he'd play every Barcelona game hell he'd also play every Barcelona B game if given the chance, it's one of his flaws so i guess Mou is complimenting him Smile
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Benzema handed in a transfer request?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:53 am

ColoJunior wrote:Benzema handed in a transfer request?

This. affraid
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2