McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:Grizzlies traded Speights, Ellington and Selby to the Cavs for Jon Leuer

At first I was like what are they doing, but I guess it saves them 4m so they don't need to move Rudy

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Grizzlies trade Speights, Selby and pick to Cavs for Lauer, source said.
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
The trade saves the Grizzlies about $4M, pushing them under the tax line and eliminating financial need to move Rudy Gay this season.

edit: Ellington is in the trade as well. They're planning to sign Delonte West also. Don't know how that factors in to the money they save.

Saves them Gay then I guess its good but Speights was doing a great job backing up the big men, tough, strong and can hit a jumper.

Yeah they weakened their bench quite a bit. Ellington is a loss as well.

Delonte
Bayless
Wroten
Arthur
Bill Walker
Haddadi
Leuer

Guards and Arthur are good, but they're going to have to give Haddadi and Leuer minutes.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Ellington was a huge in some games, really shoots the 3.

Yeah, in the playoffs they should be fine when the rotation get chopped down anyways but the bench is looking weak and it already wasnt terribly hot.

Maybe they should consider signings Kenyon Martin on a vet min as insurance.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 pm

BTW more and more little hints at LA trading Howard. Gasol trade value is plummeting hard, if they want to salvage the season they need to move something...honestly, they have to consider everything now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:39 am

Kyrie Irving is smooth as hell man.

Dropped 40 on the Celtics tonight.

Love watching him play.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:33 am

^ He had half of those in the 1st quarter alone. Killed us.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:49 am

Pistons 9-4 in their last 13 games. the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Qx3uye Wins over Miami, Boston, Atlanta, Milwaukee x2. Started 7-21 and only like 3 games out of the playoffs. The east is weak as hell.

Knight has made some strides and looked good recently, if he keeps improving his play making he'll be fine.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 am

The Franchise wrote:
GSW are just on a year, they really own the Clippers this season. Curry and Lee are all stars, if they aint selected it would be ridiculous.

Yeah all of us GS fans are hoping that the coaches select both of them for the reserves. But sadly I think one of them will get left behind. Probably Lee, as Curry is a lover boy of the whole league.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 am

DURANTULA!!! Ahhhh
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 am

KD is what Tmac should have been. Best scorer since MJ.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:40 pm

My lord....the pull ups...I aint seen anyone pull up so effortless in a long time.....he just pulls up on you with no regard.

And all of a sudden this guy is just exploding at the rim, he is getting buy his guy and just smashing it on people. I dont think anyone has dunked on more people this season...not something I ever thoughI would be saying about KD.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Mike D'Antoni on Kobe's off-ball defense: "Umm, it’s good … You know. I think sometimes he just … You know … Umm … Yeah, it’s good.

Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 pm

The Franchise wrote:Mike D'Antoni on Kobe's off-ball defense: "Umm, it’s good … You know. I think sometimes he just … You know … Umm … Yeah, it’s good.

Laughing

rofl

D'Antoni's defensive schemes suck also though lol..

They're a mess and a half, even if Kobe, Nash and Pau were younger I still think they would struggle..

This makes what Miami did even more impressive IMO

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:21 pm

^I agree. Not even sure PJ could've made much of a difference. Nash gets blown by on every play. Dwight isn't 100% so his help and weakside defense is weak. Kobe's off ball defense isn't good at all. He's on ball is still good but it seems like he only tries when he's opposing another star(why do you think Pop drew up that GW play for Danny Green. He knew Kobe would leave him open.)
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:22 pm

rofl

smh at the referees themselves flopping though
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Yeah, its not really Kobes fault...but its still incredibly funny to see Mike fumble around like that. You honestly think Pop, Doc or Phil would handle that question like that?

All star reserves are in....

Boozer and no Chandler....

Ibaka but no Gasol or Z-Bo..in fact, not one Grizz all star....

Cool story bro.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:43 pm

They'll be in tommorow I think.

Marc, should make it...Chandler I doubt , but Boozer shouldn't either. Either Horford or Smith.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:29 am

Javale McGee drinking game

Laughing Laughing He's had games that would've killed people playing that
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:01 am

Tony Wroten Thumbs up

Wroten getting more minutes backing up Conley may be the best thing to come outta the Grizz Cavs trade besides keeping their core. Really intriguing player, 6'6 athletic pg.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Yeah, I noticed...looks a player.

GSW beat OKC in a very tight game.

Curry really outplayed Westbrook, 31-10. But one thing I think OKC need to sort out is late game play, its surprisingly bad. KD missed a 3 they needed to tie, but it was a makeable shot for him. The problem I have is how they seem to do it all the time, KD try and get the ball, go 1 v 1. Its okay at times, he could of made the shot he got, but I would like to see some variation.

They tried to run a play after that, in bound, KD comes off a screen and immediately fires it to Perkins. Play was okay, even though the pass got picked off...but to Perkins? Even if he gets wide open, im not sure about that one.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Personally I think just letting KD is good enough lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:11 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yeah, I noticed...looks a player.

GSW beat OKC in a very tight game.

Curry really outplayed Westbrook, 31-10. But one thing I think OKC need to sort out is late game play, its surprisingly bad. KD missed a 3 they needed to tie, but it was a makeable shot for him. The problem I have is how they seem to do it all the time, KD try and get the ball, go 1 v 1. Its okay at times, he could of made the shot he got, but I would like to see some variation.

They tried to run a play after that, in bound, KD comes off a screen and immediately fires it to Perkins. Play was okay, even though the pass got picked off...but to Perkins? Even if he gets wide open, im not sure about that one.

Yeah that last play was weak. It had to be designed for KD to drive himself I'm guessing, with the thinking Perks man would leave him open on the screen.

Westbrick was just plain awful.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 am

Yeah, they pre guessed they would double KD....why was Perk even on the floor tho? I know he sets a good illegal screen but still.

Westbrook is annoying, when he is bad, he is really really bad. As I said, he is a bigger obstacle than any team for OKC.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:42 am

The Franchise wrote:Yeah, they pre guessed they would double KD....why was Perk even on the floor tho? I know he sets a good illegal screen but still.

Westbrook is annoying, when he is bad, he is really really bad. As I said, he is a bigger obstacle than any team for OKC.

He learned from the best Laughing

WBs got no conscience either, so when he's having a bad game he'll just keep trying to shoot himself out of it.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 IbhKwt38NtiYV5

It's alright. I guess that's the best you can do with a Pelican.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:32 am

Nice logo, don't like the name though but it's the Pelican State so it has meaning..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 am

Personally I wanted to see this one:
the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 2qsw1er

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 FxeVZ
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next