Real Kandahar
StevieRayVaughan
VanDeezNuts
chinomaster182
huntsman
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interesting Article about Why Mourinho has Failed Madrid in 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting Article about Why Mourinho has Failed Madrid in 2012

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:17 am

Thank god he will be gone in January..

Hopefully.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Interesting Article about Why Mourinho has Failed Madrid in 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting Article about Why Mourinho has Failed Madrid in 2012

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:03 am

i dont hate him. he was among one of my favorite players around 05-07.

i am just a realist, hes not playing better than ozil or modric so imo he doesnt deserve to play.

and since he is one of the top earners it would be best if he moved to another club.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:48 am

Adit wrote:that was a waste of time,which Barca fan who dont watch madrid wrote it again?

Huntsman. :coffee: Got to be kidding if you think the brat supports Barca... ffss... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:21 pm

The xcx wrote:Thank god he will be gone in January..

Hopefully.

Agreed, Let's hope for his own sake he will leave this club with no short term future to another better club (many). Madrid currently is nothing but a fallen knife; good luck to whoever catches it be it players or coaches.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:25 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:i dont hate him. he was among one of my favorite players around 05-07.

i am just a realist, hes not playing better than ozil or modric so imo he doesnt deserve to play.

and since he is one of the top earners it would be best if he moved to another club.

It doesnt matter how you felt Vandeez, what matters is your present feelings and you obviously hate him; that's why you cant see the fact that he's not only playing better than Modric (much better) but he's also giving ozil a run for his money. Honestly, for me, he's twice the player Ozil is on Ozil's best day.

Who cares about what he earns? Madrid probably earns more from his rights than he probably earns from Madrid. It's a win - win situation for madrid.

I agree with you, it would be better (for him) if he moved to another club.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:29 pm

The Sanchez wrote:
Adit wrote:that was a waste of time,which Barca fan who dont watch madrid wrote it again?

Huntsman. :coffee: Got to be kidding if you think the brat supports Barca... ffss... :coffee:

He is; at least that's what he tells the fans.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Kaka needs more play time.. He can't be expected to be playing like we know he's capable of, if he only gets 20 minutes cameos.. It not only hurts his form, but confidence, and happiness..

It's no coincidence that he still performs very well for Brazil's NT

And finally the cherry on the top. You, my friend, are rich with common sense. Common sense is really good.

I agree with all what you said, how can i not? It's common sense.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:06 pm

huntsman wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:i dont hate him. he was among one of my favorite players around 05-07.

It doesnt matter how you felt Vandeez, what matters is your present feelings and you obviously hate him; that's why you cant see the fact that he's not only playing better than Modric (much better) but he's also giving ozil a run for his money. Honestly, for me, he's twice the player Ozil is on Ozil's best day.

Who cares about what he earns? Madrid probably earns more from his rights than he probably earns from Madrid. It's a win - win situation for madrid.

I agree with you, it would be better (for him) if he moved to another club.

honestly you might have more credibility if you didnt constantly post delusional nonsense about kaka every post whether the thread warrants it or not.

so of course i take all your posts with a grain of salt, as you are just a fan boy.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:38 pm

reminder to those who already forgot or chose to forget.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2