fatman123
Blue Barrett
Kick
lszanto
Shed
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 am

fatman123 wrote:my rule of thumb is that if the game kicks off at midnight i can stay up but if ti kicks off at 2am then i try to go to bed around 11 and set alarms for 1.45, 1.50, 1.55 and 2.00
Well I usually don't go to bed until 2 or 3 anyway and the game coverage started at 5:00, so I figured, eh what's another few hours..... #bigmistake

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:08 am

lszanto wrote:ioawjeiofe 9:30 is the worst Sad

I have to start work at 2am :'(

you and kick work in the same fruit market or something Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:10 am

fatman123 wrote:
lszanto wrote:ioawjeiofe 9:30 is the worst Sad

I have to start work at 2am :'(

you and kick work in the same fruit market or something Laughing

Fresh food people Wink
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:16 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:anybody got any highlights?
Sorry completely forgot to respond to this when I saw it Razz

All goals, in English. Plus, as an added bonus, Spackers is one of the commentators Laughing
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvvx69_monterrey-1-3-chelsea-fifa-club-world-cup_sport?start=4#.UMqsneRYKs0
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:58 am

lszanto wrote:Went to bed in the 80th. I love watching Moses dribble, so willing to take on a few men each time he gets the ball.

Is the final televised on Sunday night?

Moses obviously has been a good signing, but his final product seriously needs to improve. He does all the right things but if he doesn't improve that aspect of his game he will become a very frustrating player.

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:Went to bed in the 80th. I love watching Moses dribble, so willing to take on a few men each time he gets the ball.

Is the final televised on Sunday night?
It's on Chelsea TV.

The game against Monterrey was only avaliable to UK viewers on ChelseaTV. I am sure BBC will pickup the game again.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:22 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:anybody got any highlights?
Sorry completely forgot to respond to this when I saw it Razz

All goals, in English. Plus, as an added bonus, Spackers is one of the commentators Laughing
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvvx69_monterrey-1-3-chelsea-fifa-club-world-cup_sport?start=4#.UMqsneRYKs0

danke danke
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Finally got a chance to watch the game last night. Nice to see Hazard produce somewhat of a consistent 90 minute performance. Maybe Benitez could be the guy that makes him our table settler. None of this conserving energy BS.

Looks like Torres is looking more like a striker these days rather than a decoy. Balls are being played to him early and he looks like he WANTS to be the man for once. Is this the first time he's ever scored in 3 consecutive games for us?

Luiz had a solid game in midfield but I feel this expiriment is only going to encourage his recklessness in defense.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 am

I think wewere all disapointed with Rafa after we went 3 0 up, gil.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3