fatman123
Blue Barrett
Kick
lszanto
Shed
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea Empty FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:35 am

FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea Tumblr_mespfdOq9B1ruhh4yo1_1280

On December 12, Chelsea will face off in their Club World Cup Semifinal match against CONCACAF Champions League winners Monterrey of Mexico.

FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea Tumblr_mespqexpo91ruhh4yo1_400

Up for stake is the title of World Club Champions, as well as a smart badge to be worn on the winner's shirts for the next 12 months eco smile

FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea 77FIFACWCW09GD

Winner of this semifinal match will face the winner of the other semifinal going on the day before, between Copa Libertadores champions Corinthians and CAF Champions League winners Al-Ahly of Egypt.

Chelsea will be missing Oriol Romeu, who sustained injury in Saturday's Premier League clash against Sunderland, as well as John Terry and Daniel Sturridge.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea Empty Re: FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea

Post by lszanto Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:11 am

9 goals in the past 2 matches, more to follow?! Is this going to be on tv?
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea Empty Re: FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:00 am

Yes, SBS 2 9pm thurs EST.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 am

Kick wrote:Yes, SBS 2 9pm thurs EST.

:O

Free to air?! And I don't even have to get up at 4am.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:03 am

lszanto wrote:

Yea, I have to do that this time! Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:06 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Yea, I have to do that this time! Laughing

Twisted Evil
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 am

I know best time for everyone in Australia!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 am

Snooty Australians Mad
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:12 am

Glad I am not one of them Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:13 am

Kick wrote:Glad I am not one of them Laughing
Australia, New Zealand. Same difference :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 am

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 am

Have you seen their defence? I caught a bit of the match. Absolute tatters Laughing No reason Hazard wouldn't rip them to shreds Laughing

Highlights here btw:

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 am

Sounds good Barrett!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:07 am

Blue Barrett wrote:Have you seen their defence? I caught a bit of the match. Absolute tatters Laughing No reason Hazard wouldn't rip them to shreds Laughing

Highlights here btw:

Ah, was wondering about that. Saw some fools the other day saying what a great, 'dangerous' side they are and Chelsea should watch out and whatnot. Most likely just oppo fans praying to see us fail Laughing

Alternatively, I do think Corinthians would be a steeper challenge should we meet them in the Final. FSW has already lost one of these things to a South American side don't forget, let's hope he doesn't humiliate us by doing it again.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:26 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Have you seen their defence? I caught a bit of the match. Absolute tatters Laughing No reason Hazard wouldn't rip them to shreds Laughing

Highlights here btw:

Ah, was wondering about that. Saw some fools the other day saying what a great, 'dangerous' side they are and Chelsea should watch out and whatnot. Most likely just oppo fans praying to see us fail Laughing

Alternatively, I do think Corinthians would be a steeper challenge should we meet them in the Final. FSW has already lost one of these things to a South American side don't forget, let's hope he doesn't humiliate us by doing it again.
I'd assume he'd want to win it to 'appease' the fans a little bit Laughing He'd better win the bloody competition.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:31 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Highlights here btw:

I'd assume he'd want to win it to 'appease' the fans a little bit Laughing He'd better win the bloody competition.
I think the poor fool thinks he's won them over already with the wins over the mighty NordsLOLand and Sunderland :facepalm:

On the bright side, the piss-poor defence of the opposition is right up Torres' alley. Let's hope he can bag a few more garbage goals before fading back into obscurity.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:42 am

Looooool @ Shed rofl

You've gone completely from one end of the spectrum to the other on this Torres issue Laughing I remember you used to defend him a lot on the ESPN boards Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:46 am

Blue Barrett wrote:Looooool @ Shed rofl

You've gone completely from one end of the spectrum to the other on this Torres issue Laughing I remember you used to defend him a lot on the ESPN boards Laughing
Yes I certainly did. Back then there were mitigating factors, and many reasons to believe his lack of goals and form were indeed down to other things not relating to him. Now that all those things have been removed, and the entire structure at the club from top to bottom has been set up perfectly and specifically for him to thrive in, and he still looks garbage, I'm more than happy to face reality.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:

Yes I certainly did. Back then there were mitigating factors, and many reasons to believe his lack of goals and form were indeed down to other things not relating to him. Now that all those things have been removed, and the entire structure at the club from top to bottom has been set up perfectly and specifically for him to thrive in, and he still looks garbage, I'm more than happy to face reality.
FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea Fist-shake-pound-hand-shake-fist-pound-congrat-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-165
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:10 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

FIFA Club World Cup - CF Monterrey vs Chelsea Fist-shake-pound-hand-shake-fist-pound-congrat-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-165
LMAO, you have a gif for everything rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:03 am

a Chelsea game at a reasonable time?
I didn't know such things existed
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:06 am

hmm if we lost this game do you think Roman would sack FSW?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:13 am

fatman123 wrote:

a Chelsea game at a reasonable time?
I didn't know such things existed
I know, Japan :bow:
Thats the only reason.
fatman123 wrote:hmm if we lost this game do you think Roman would sack FSW?

I hope so but doubt it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 am

is kick off at 9.30 Australian or 9.00?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 am

kick off 9:30
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next