Blackmore.
Donuts
S
Clockwork Orange
barca 2011
crazzyblanco
12 posters

Go down

Paris Saint-Germain consider world-record £100m bid for Cristiano Ronaldo  Empty Paris Saint-Germain consider world-record £100m bid for Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by crazzyblanco Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:09 am

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/4063/exclusive/2012/11/24/3552183/paris-saint-germain-consider-world-record-100m-bid-for-cristiano-?source=breakingnews

What do you guys think?? Possible?? Or just another crappy article by lol.com
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Paris Saint-Germain consider world-record £100m bid for Cristiano Ronaldo  Empty Re: Paris Saint-Germain consider world-record £100m bid for Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by barca 2011 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:22 am

Well, I never thought that the Ibra/TS deal wouldve been possible had it not happened, so never say never I guess.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Paris Saint-Germain consider world-record £100m bid for Cristiano Ronaldo  Empty Re: Paris Saint-Germain consider world-record £100m bid for Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Clockwork Orange Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 am

This is the sort of spending that is killing this sport.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:31 am

So that new French tax law are only rumors at this point ? Or are they planning to bribe the French government officials to have their way ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:07 am

Doubt Ronaldo will move to france this early in his career maybe in the future though.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:31 am

I don't see why he would move to France this early in his career.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:42 am

Damn....

Scarlett Johansson with those magnificent tw.... I'm sorry what is this about?
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Your gifs are preventing me from reading the whole article. Evil or Very Mad
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Yeah Scarlett looks good Thumbs up
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:54 pm

i wouldnt pay that much for cristiano at this moment tbh but hey thats just me

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:28 pm

I'm not sure why any player would want to move to Ligue 1.

It's not even that prestigious.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:17 pm

I don't think this makes sense on a bunch of different levels.

1) Ronaldo states that he wants to win the CL again and that is his main goal and he would in effect be moving to a smaller club and a much worse team making it much harder to win.

Not to mention it takes time for players and teams to gel and while Ronaldo started scoring right away for Madrid it took about two years for them to reach the potential of all there talent, I can't see him wanting to go through that again.

2) For the same reasons Ibra and Messi didn't work I don't think Ibra and Ronaldo would work either. Sure there would be games where they would look amazing together and they would boss the French league but like Messi and Ibra, Ronaldo likes to possess the ball a lot in the final third and IMO would clash with Ibra just like Messi did.

3) I think Ronaldo is worth every penny of that 100 million dollars on multiple levels from his play on the field to marketing potential etc etc. I just don't think QPR needs him, that's weird to say as every team could use Ronaldo but they already have there Alpha Male top 5 attacker in the world so if they were to spend 100 million bucks to compete for the CL I think that money would be much better spent else where.

4) I think Ronaldo and his handlers know that the French league is a big step down from La Liga and even if he scored 60 goals a season people would always say, "so what it's the French league" and IMO it's way to early for him to move to a league of that level.

5) I don't think Ronaldo is unhappy at Madrid as long as Mou is there. Plus I don't think Madrid would sell him as they are in a category of teams that is small and could care less about money and will keep there players until there ready to let them go, not the other way around. Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona, Chelsea, City and maybe 1 or 2 other teams do not like and will not let other teams bully them with money and unsettle there players with money being the issue.

Especially Madrid. I can't remember ever really when Madrid wanted to keep a player and let a team take that player from them.

So yes, this seems like a made up article for me. People and magazine's IMO keep wanting to drive this story that Madrid and Ronaldo are at odds and I just don't see it. IMO there isn't a better fit in the world for Ronaldo then at Madrid with Mou coaching him.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Some great points there Dnmac, although you might want to correct QPR to ISG in point 3. Thumbs up
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:20 pm

But what if mou moves to psg?? I know its a long shot and next to impossible...but then so was figo to real...
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Ronaldo doesn't really possess the ball in the final third nowadays. I think Ibra and Ronaldo would work.

I can see Ibra assisting a lot of Ronaldo goals.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down