fatman123
Uncanny
iNFINITY9910
Kick
Shed
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea

Post by Soul Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:50 am

Can I join the Shane Long club fatman? Very Happy Scored a goal, created another, outmuscled Chelsea defenders and still had a "I'm Cool" look on his face

As for Torres.. I really really dislike him. More than ever. Maybe I look too much into things but seriously, look at how he came off the pitch. No contact with RDM. Ignored Eva coming in to help him with his bruised lip (the only noticable thing he did all match long) and then sat down grumpily as if taking him off was unfair

Sturridge did bottle a lot of chances but he did great to get into those positions. If Mata and Sturridge both start against Juve, we'd be safe. But I fear Torres was taken off to 'rest' for that game

Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:03 am

Soul wrote:Can I join the Shane Long club fatman? Very Happy Scored a goal, created another, outmuscled Chelsea defenders and still had a "I'm Cool" look on his face
Yada yada yada blah blah blah. Whatev Premier League - West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea - Page 2 107

Laughing

Soul wrote:Sturridge did bottle a lot of chances but he did great to get into those positions. If Mata and Sturridge both start against Juve, we'd be safe. But I fear Torres was taken off to 'rest' for that game
Like I said earlier, he's sorely lacking match fitness. Really, he hasn't had an extended run in the side in almost a year, and never in his natural position. What he needs now is a run of games to show what he's capable of.

Soul wrote:As for Torres.. I really really dislike him. More than ever. Maybe I look too much into things but seriously, look at how he came off the pitch. No contact with RDM. Ignored Eva coming in to help him with his bruised lip (the only noticable thing he did all match long) and then sat down grumpily as if taking him off was unfair.
He's an absolute disgrace. Always has been right from day one, it's just that we were willing to pretend it wasn't happening. I think back to that fantastic night against Napoli - which for me was the best night of the entire CL run last year - all the other players were in euphoria, carrying on and celebrating with each other and Robbie, and there he is making an emotionless, sulky stroll off the pitch with a sourpuss look on his face. The there was the actual night of the CL win....ya know, only the greatest night in the club's entire 112 year history, he goes and tells reporters minutes after the cup was won that he wasn't happy with the team selections throughout and would be considering his future at the club. Add to that countless stormings-off, completely ignoring teammates and manager when coming off, walking straight down the tunnel after being rightfully yanked after a laughable performance where the fans STILL backed him implicitly throughout regardless, etc. He has no respect for us, he doesn't want to be here, and I'd wager the majority of us feel that right back at him.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:49 am

Oh yeah I remember that scene after the Napoli match

RDM was running around celebrating with the players but Torres was walking on as if nothing had happened. RDM's hug came as a surprise to him lol. And to think that after all this care and as Gary Neville said, 'the most dramatic story of the season' after that Camp Nou goal he'd change. But no.

We've done a lot for him. Its safe to say we took better care of him than at Liverpool. Especially our medical team. He's known to be fragile at Anfield but manages to stay fit and health for us so far
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:47 am

fatman123 wrote:i dont understand, all Shane Long can do is run, how did he score and assist WBAs only two goals?

KICK!!!! TOLD U!!! hahahahaha
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Soul wrote:Can I join the Shane Long club fatman? Very Happy Scored a goal, created another, outmuscled Chelsea defenders and still had a "I'm Cool" look on his face

the undeservedly under represented Shane Long fan club is always accepting new members, im glad that youve finally seen the light soul

*bleep* it, im opening a Shane Long appreciation thread :bow:

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Soul wrote:As for Torres.. I really really dislike him. More than ever. Maybe I look too much into things but seriously, look at how he came off the pitch. No contact with RDM. Ignored Eva coming in to help him with his bruised lip (the only noticable thing he did all match long) and then sat down grumpily as if taking him off was unfair.
He's an absolute disgrace. Always has been right from day one, it's just that we were willing to pretend it wasn't happening. I think back to that fantastic night against Napoli - which for me was the best night of the entire CL run last year - all the other players were in euphoria, carrying on and celebrating with each other and Robbie, and there he is making an emotionless, sulky stroll off the pitch with a sourpuss look on his face. The there was the actual night of the CL win....ya know, only the greatest night in the club's entire 112 year history, he goes and tells reporters minutes after the cup was won that he wasn't happy with the team selections throughout and would be considering his future at the club. Add to that countless stormings-off, completely ignoring teammates and manager when coming off, walking straight down the tunnel after being rightfully yanked after a laughable performance where the fans STILL backed him implicitly throughout regardless, etc. He has no respect for us, he doesn't want to be here, and I'd wager the majority of us feel that right back at him.

as much as i really dont want to agree with this post, its all fact
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Haha, I was soo annoyed at the line up-torres-long and everything after this match I basically ignored this forum.

it's not the end of the world but certainly un upsetting win. Time to beat Juve and City to get our confidence back.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2