VivaStPauli
RedOranje
El Gunner
38 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

God Thread, Pt. III - Page 2 Empty Re: God Thread, Pt. III

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 pm

RealGunner wrote:Yea, i am sure you would have preferred to take a piss from your nipples and shit from your navel. Or have Penis on the forehead to use for sex. Or have two penises so you can use one for sex and other for urinating hmm

What about defecating and urinating through one hole, and sex by another one.

Human body is far from intelligently designed as pointed out by many flaws it has.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Because I can counter the argument like this:
(1) God is perfect
(2) Nothing in existence is perfet

Brilliantly put.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:19 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Humans are near perfection, the only perfect being is God who created everything in the Universe and Whales didn't evolved from bears, neither did humans from fishes, this are all made up lies for sheeples to follow.

Dude, really, learn evolution. Educate and teach yourself.
Humans, indeed come from fishes, not current fishes, but from a common ancestor, milion of years ago. We necessarily come from fishes as there's plenty of evidence that Land was not populated by animals until some 440 milion years ago.

Current whales have a remant of legs, which you can see here:
God Thread, Pt. III - Page 2 PLTWHL02

So they obviously come from a legged creature. There are fossils of legged whale ancestors:
God Thread, Pt. III - Page 2 Whale-324x205

Snakes also have vestigial limbs, because ALL animals come from the first fishes that ventured out of water and were tetrapods (had four limbs evolved from their 4 fins).
How do you explain whales not being descendants of earth creatures if they can't breath underwater? How stupid that there are thousands, milions, of living creatures that can breathe underwater but God created some idiotic whales that have to breathe like other mammals do. What a prankster this god.

Off course, now you will google what a creationist website says about whales and snakes vestigial limbs, and you will vomit it here, like those vestigial limbs being useful, or whales being fish. Don't bother, it's all easy rebatable.

Last edited by free_cat on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Don't bother, I asked him in another thread whether he believed in evolution, and there he said "yes", he's just trolling.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Found it! Very Happy
From here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t12424p72-russia-trying-to-pass-bill-to-ban-gays-from-talking-about-being-gay-in-books-speeches-or-other-forms-of-expression#740847

The Messiah wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
The Messiah wrote:That doesn't mean I still do not acknowledge that their practical of having sex in the anus with another man is abnormal, anus didn't evolve to be used for sex or for reproduction, even though let's say it will one they evolve to suit that purpose, its still 5 million or more years away, we should respect one another anus.

Respect anus, don't harass it. Make love, not pain.

Wait, wait, wait, wait - so NOW you believe in Evolution? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Do I believe anus will one day evolve to become suitable for having sex? Yes of course I do not, but even if I do, by the time it becomes suit for that purpose, human would have evolve other crazy things in their mind, say for example like having sex with your feet, or inspecting our penis in other people's ears or having sex with animals and claiming its normal sexual act.

Well it's not even 5 million years, but I already read about a few people who like to satisfy their sexual ogre by having sex with other animals.

So he does believe in evolution. Just in evolution of the anus, though, not whales and stuff. hmm
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Evolution is as useless as this thread, a Bear transforming from bear/man/whales, sounds like south park to me...

God Thread, Pt. III - Page 2 Manbearpig
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:57 pm

The Messiah wrote:Evolution is as useless as this thread, a Bear transforming from bear/man/whales, sounds like south park to me...

You really don't understand Evolution, do you? And you obviously don't want to understand it either. You keep repeating those laughable talking points from websites you read...

...But you really don't understand that one animal doesn't change into another animal, not even in the Theory of Evolution, right?

That's actually kind of sad, it's not that complicated, if you really try to understand it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:59 pm

If I may add, just another Caucasians making money from make believe theories, it's really indeed comparable to south park...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:11 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Evolution is as useless as this thread, a Bear transforming from bear/man/whales, sounds like south park to me...

You really don't understand Evolution, do you? And you obviously don't want to understand it either. You keep repeating those laughable talking points from websites you read...

...But you really don't understand that one animal doesn't change into another animal, not even in the Theory of Evolution, right?

That's actually kind of sad, it's not that complicated, if you really try to understand it.

There is nothing to believe in man made up theories that eventually started to sound like the truth because it has been repeatedly thought in schools for decades and with no one to publicly question it, (well, it's not like there haven't been scientist who question these theory, they are just simply pushed down, that's all) and billions upon billions have been spent in making people believe in it and of course covering the actual truth, (which is, there are many creatures that have gone into extinctions thousands/millions of years ago)

Absolutely nothing to believe.

The only way I can believe this, is if I actually involve myself in archaeology, if I start digging up skeletons myself and come to a conclusion or the simplest possible way is if someone take me back in time, let say 5 million years ago so I can observe this changes.

Last edited by The Messiah on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:25 pm

How can I believe that we came from fishes, of wish the only evidence are fossils, there was a time science made people believe the universe was static, I am not trying to question science, but we all know science change every now and then, how about if this fossils and all this theories are just BS, just like our previous take on the universe being static..

How many scientific theories have we seen that were debunked over time with better understanding and equipment and of course power change. Say for example, if suddenly the world is no longer so influenced by the western world and suddenly power shift from the west to middle east(china in particular) Many of this made to believe theory will be throw inside the garbage, (just like how the west threw away all what Arabs thought them in such away that it favours them only,) and the world now being influenced by Chinese civilisation will start making up theories just like Charles Dowrwin, theories that will favour their race the most, it's really indeed struggle of species, Mr Charles really couldn't put it any better.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:38 pm

free_cat wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Humans are near perfection, the only perfect being is God who created everything in the Universe and Whales didn't evolved from bears, neither did humans from fishes, this are all made up lies for sheeples to follow.

Humans, indeed come from fishes, not current fishes, but from a common ancestor, milion of years ago. We necessarily come from fishes as there's plenty of evidence that Land was not populated by animals until some 440 milion years ago.

So they obviously come from a legged creature. There are fossils of legged whale ancestors:

Snakes also have vestigial limbs, because ALL animals come from the first fishes that ventured out of water and were tetrapods (had four limbs evolved from their 4 fins).
How do you explain whales not being descendants of earth creatures if they can't breath underwater? How stupid that there are thousands, milions, of living creatures that can breathe underwater but God created some idiotic whales that have to breathe like other mammals do. What a prankster this god.

Off course, now you will google what a creationist website says about whales and snakes vestigial limbs, and you will vomit it here, like those vestigial limbs being useful, or whales being fish. Don't bother, it's all easy rebatable.

Look who is talking...? ROFL the great archeology himself, the man who discover the dinosaurs fossil, I am indeed pleased to meet you and I bow down to your knowledge.

Like you are not doing thesame, vomiting everything you took out from google or have been told by other men, because you read it in a textbook or online doesn't make any difference.

Did you come up with that fossil yourself...? did you dig it out and observed it yourself...? Have you even ever seen that fossil eye for eye...? or you have just been digging up other people theory and putting it here and then come here and try to make everyone believe you were there 5 million/billion years go.

Everything you have been told are all lies, possibility of it is very high.

Study the world yourself and then come to a conclusion, I don't rely on anyone to believe or not...

Last edited by The Messiah on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:24 pm

The only thing I got from all of that was that China is part of the Middle East. Apparently geography is as subjective as biology.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:30 pm

RedOranje wrote:The only thing I got from all of that was that China is part of the Middle East. Apparently geography is as subjective as biology.

clearly it's difficult for you to catch up with me.....Only Viva have a clue.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:34 pm

free_cat wrote:

Oh man, this makes so much sense! I bet whales would have been able to do soooo much with those tiny legs of theirs, same as human do with their tails. Talk about an evolutionary advantage eh? Evolution from a common ancestor is so extremely irrational it's hard to even get my head around it.

Again similar to how fishes turned into men, which was fed to 5 thousand men, (meaning we are all cannibals because we now eat animal that we are of the-same ancestor) Here is another whale of a tale from the folks who brought you piltdown man and so many other chimera found in the dogma of evolution - - - fairy tales to help atheists make it through the night without God.

Yes indeed Whales evolved from Bears and they did at one time walked the land. There's a little know fact that "Ancient Aliens" about 40,000,001 years ago stopped-off on plant Earth to celebrate Thanksgiving. (leaving behind many evidence, such as all the great pyramid all over the world and also breaking the noses of all ancient artifact so as to cover the truth,which again serves their purpose, BREAKING NOSES OF MOST ANCIENT STATUES) Hungry from their travels, they ate all the Whale Legs...ignoring those Whales that did not have "legs". Thus the term "Whale of a good dinner". It's true look it up. : MONEY MONGERS.)

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:42 pm

The complete and utter ignorance/trolling/lunacy here is astounding. Honestly, I'm beginning to suspect what Viva said earlier... that this is all an act. There's simply no way anyone would be intentionally making such incredibly illogical arguments.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:49 pm

RedOranje wrote:The complete and utter ignorance/trolling/lunacy here is astounding. Honestly, I'm beginning to suspect what Viva said earlier... that this is all an act. There's simply no way anyone would be intentionally making such incredibly illogical arguments.

Either he is incredibly stupid or trolling, both makes sense to me, I gave up arguing with him a long time ago!

Anyway, discussing evolution is useless; evolution is a fact and it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:04 pm

RedOranje wrote:The complete and utter ignorance/trolling/lunacy here is astounding. Honestly, I'm beginning to suspect what Viva said earlier... that this is all an act. There's simply no way anyone would be intentionally making such incredibly illogical arguments.

You act like I am the worst thing after bubonic plague.

What is trolling about that...? When people said all such of things about our Virgin Mary without any evidence to back it up, did I come here and threaten them or accuse them of trolling.

or you don't realised that many statues have their noses broken so as to cover the truth.

Maybe you haven't heard of piltdown man.

Evolution to me is like chimera, the only difference is that while you have ancient Greek myth like Medusa leaving their evidence behind in the sky, but with evolution, they deliberately date things back to million/billion years far back, thus reason why it's comparable to ancient aliens who landed on earth million of years ago, because you simply can not prove or disprove it, even if you do disprove it, it will be extremely difficult, even though they are just mere theories but sheeples as usual have taken them to be facts.

This is not the first time, humans have broken noses, just to hide the truth, or you don't know about the internal struggle among human, truth is that, not all humans are struggling, just some particular set of people are doing the struggling, then you have the sheeple who are misguided by alter gibberish, backed up with great amount of money and eloquent writing, so as to correct(or should I say hide) all historical wrongs.

Similar to how "the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life", was changed to Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, you won't know about all these internal struggle for influence and power, anything goes.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:20 pm

You are aware that "Virgin Mary" is in fact an incorrect translation?

And by the way, you might look up vacuum energy and virtual particles if you throw around the First Law of Thermodynamics.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:25 pm

rwo power wrote:You are aware that "Virgin Mary" is in fact an incorrect translation?

And by the way, you might look up vacuum energy and virtual particles if you throw around the First Law of Thermodynamics.

Yes I heard about this before, they meant young and it got translated into virgin, can you confirm this?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:29 pm

rwo power wrote:You are aware that "Virgin Mary" is in fact an incorrect translation?

ok what then is the correct translation and of what use is it...?

if I am to ask you a question, just for the sake of throwing question at each other.

Why was "the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life", which explicitly said an adult negro brain is similar to a 14 years Caucasian brain, changed from that initial tittle to "Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection"

Also why did ancient explorers, (who happened to come about at about the-same time "Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life" was written) Broke the noses of ancient civilisation artifact and statues...?

You answer me that first, then we can talk.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 pm

The correct translation was "the young woman Mary". A professor of Catholic theology for whom I worked for a while (I helped create an OCR software that could scan Old Hebrew and Old Greek) explained to me quite a bit of the problems of the current Bible translations. His main subject was exegesis and I found his explanations highly intriguing (as I did quite some linguistic studies myself, albeit mainly in the Western and Northern branches of Indo European languages).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:44 pm

rwo power wrote:The correct translation was "the young woman Mary". A professor of Catholic theology for whom I worked for a while (I helped create an OCR software that could scan Old Hebrew and Old Greek) explained to me quite a bit of the problems of the current Bible translations. His main subject was exegesis and I found his explanations highly intriguing (as I did quite some linguistic studies myself, albeit mainly in the Western and Northern branches of Indo European languages).

Good, since we are both in the same game we should be friends. My names is Professor of Catholic church and I am an atheist, everything I say is the truth and you can not dispute it, take my words over clear written facts, that have been past on from generations to generations amongst difference races and languages.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Well, it is funny that people take the Bible literally even through it was orally traded for centuries while the teachings of a professor who specializes in this subject are considered false Laughing
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:55 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, it is funny that people take the Bible literally even through it was orally traded for centuries while the teachings of a professor who specializes in this subject are considered false Laughing

Well, I agree a lot problems came into the bible the moment, King James Version was authorised.

Those professor how did they get the true understanding if it was orally passed, did they go back in time to obtain it...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Well, his understanding stems from studying the oldest available written texts of the Bible and comparing of them to other texts. (He does read and understand Old Greek, Old Hebrew and a couple more old and modern languages, btw).

BTW, you are aware that during the First Council of Nicaea a couple of people in power (Emperor Constantine I plus a couple of bishops) sifted through all of the biblical texts that they could get their hands on and then just decided which they found fitting for the "official" version of the bible and which not?

They also set down a couple of doctrines they found fitting, just as they set up what they wanted to have as Creed.

So the contents of the Bible were more or less decided on the whim of that Council by taking up certain texts and throwing out others. Nonetheless, the editors weren't really thorough and still kept some contradicting passages, for example the creation of man and woman.

BTW, if you now claim that you know as you read some current translation of the Bible, you should be aware that each translation modifies a source. It is virtually impossible to translate a text 1:1 as there are always different cultural references, word fields and associations connected with the words. So every current translation of the Bible cannot be identical with the sources, which of course will also differ between the oral tradition and the first written down texts.

(BTW, the project I helped with was for scanning those old texts with an OCR program!)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:13 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, his understanding stems from studying the oldest available written texts of the Bible and comparing of them to other texts. (He does read and understand Old Greek, Old Hebrew and a couple more old and modern languages, btw).

BTW, you are aware that during the First Council of Nicaea a couple of people in power (Emperor Constantine I plus a couple of bishops) sifted through all of the biblical texts that they could get their hands on and then just decided which they found fitting for the "official" version of the bible and which not?

They also set down a couple of doctrines they found fitting, just as they set up what they wanted to have as Creed.

So the contents of the Bible were more or less decided on the whim of that Council by taking up certain texts and throwing out others. Nonetheless, the editors weren't really thorough and still kept some contradicting passages, for example the creation of man and woman.

BTW, if you now claim that you know as you read some current translation of the Bible, you should be aware that each translation modifies a source. It is virtually impossible to translate a text 1:1 as there are always different cultural references, word fields and associations connected with the words. So every current translation of the Bible cannot be identical with the sources, which of course will also differ between the oral tradition and the first written down texts.

(BTW, the project I helped with was for scanning those old texts with an OCR program!)

From virgin Mary to this and yet you refused to answer my question.

Your writing are full of ignorant facts that were first broadcast on discovery channel..

I watched that documentary," banned from the bible", although I am not a Christian I just know it's just some people trying to make a few bucks, so they came up with that documentary.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next