Shed
iNFINITY9910
footyfanbeauty
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Neymar Decision Empty Neymar Decision

Post by footyfanbeauty Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:07 pm

[b]Neymar wants to join barca or as i read in heavensport.what do you think ?? will this happen?? i hope he joins chelsea Smile

footyfanbeauty
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Neymar Decision Empty Re: Neymar Decision

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Thank you for advertising ur site, and dont need Neymar at Chelsea.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:46 pm

As long as he doesn't come to Chelsea, I'm fine.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:21 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Blue wrote:I like Piazon potential and a huge supporter of giving our youths chances, but if Neymar wants to come here then you absolutely have to take him. This guy has Ballon O'dor winner all over him and would be a money making machine for the club. I am sure it is not going to be difficult playing Mata, Hazard, Oscar, and Neymar in the same lineup. Neymar could play as a 9/false9 or out wide(in this case move Oscar to the pivot.)

Anyway here is my lineup for the Shakhtar Donetsk game.

----------Cech-----------

Azpi---Luiz-----Terry---Cole

-----Mikel----Lampard-------

Moses----Mata------Hazard

----------Sturridge--------

I think Azpi is the most likely i get wrong.
The false 9 is a farce. It barely worked for Spain in the Euros, who have some of the best midfielders of their generation, and even still, always looked better once Torres came on and provided a focal point for their attacks.

Chelsea have more than enough creative, versatile little players. What we need now is a lethal goalscorer to sit in the box and finish off these chances, and I just don't see Neymar as that guy. Someone in the ilk of Cavani, Falcao, etc. would be perfect. Not to mention, Neymar would, as I said, kill off any chance the very bright Piazon has of getting into the side, and would cost an absolute fortune with no real guarantee of success (cough cough Robinho).

Other than that, the team is absolutely set for years, apart from CM where we're a bit light in numbers, but with McEachran and Chalobah coming back, there should be NO going out blowing more money on bringing any outsiders in.

I decided to continue this conversation in here, it has nothing to do with our upcoming CL game. :coffee:

I can see what you mean, i can see the argument for wanting a pure 9. I personally would pass on spending 45-60m on a 27 year old striker(Falcao), too much money for a player who will have no resale value.

Neymar is one of the most recognized and marketable player in the world, he is going to be remarkable for our commercial revenue. Your guaranteed to recoup your money just based on that, and Neymar will always have a resale value, look how much Real made from selling Robinho to City. He is 10 folds better then Robinho at the same age.

Anyway i would be over the moon if we get Neymar, he is by far my favorite non Chelsea player.

Problem with Spain and false9: With all due respect to Ineista and Silva, Hazard and Mata are much more of a goal threat and finishers then those two. Ineista is top 5 player in the world but finishing and scoring goals is his biggest weakness. Silva is not much of a goal threat either.

Spain problem is that if you play with a false 9, then you need goals from your other forwards. I feel confident that Mata, Hazard, and Neymar would have enough goals in them for us to successfully play a false9.

Most likely Neymar is going to Barca, which i think it is the worst place for him to go.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 am

Don't need/want Nerman.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 am

Bring in Reus :bow:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:00 am

i dont buy into the hype, imo the further Neymar is from Chelsea the better
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 am

lszanto wrote:Bring in Reus :bow:
Another attacking midfielder. Just what we need.....

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 am

Reus can play ST but I'd rather Torres play there...
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 am

Reus would score 30+ easily in front of the band of 3.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:33 am

Falcao would score like 50 with our midfield. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:34 am

Kick wrote:Falcao would score like 50 with our midfield. Laughing

Yeah but Falcao would also cost 50.

With all our success in bringing in big name, expensive strikers I'd be worried even with Falcaos quality.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 am

Shane Long would score 60 with our mids behind him and cost half the price :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:37 am

fatman123 wrote:Shane Long would score 60 with our mids behind him and cost half the price :coffee:

Who is Shane Long? :coffee:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:38 am

fatman123 wrote:Shane Long would score 60 with our mids behind him and cost half the price :coffee:

Now you and I both know that is not true,

I imagine he could get 20 a season. maybe more if he hits better form.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:38 am

Blue wrote:I decided to continue this conversation in here, it has nothing to do with our upcoming CL game. :coffee:

I can see what you mean, i can see the argument for wanting a pure 9. I personally would pass on spending 45-60m on a 27 year old striker(Falcao), too much money for a player who will have no resale value.

Neymar is one of the most recognized and marketable player in the world, he is going to be remarkable for our commercial revenue. Your guaranteed to recoup your money just based on that, and Neymar will always have a resale value, look how much Real made from selling Robinho to City. He is 10 folds better then Robinho at the same age.

Anyway i would be over the moon if we get Neymar, he is by far my favorite non Chelsea player.

Problem with Spain and false9: With all due respect to Ineista and Silva, Hazard and Mata are much more of a goal threat and finishers then those two. Ineista is top 5 player in the world but finishing and scoring goals is his biggest weakness. Silva is not much of a goal threat either.

Spain problem is that if you play with a false 9, then you need goals from your other forwards. I feel confident that Mata, Hazard, and Neymar would have enough goals in them for us to successfully play a false9.

Most likely Neymar is going to Barca, which i think it is the worst place for him to go.
And how marketable is he going to be if he ends up being a spectacular flop? It's a distinct possibility, and for the pricetag he'll command, it's not worth it.

As for someone like a Falcao costing alot of money with no resale value, how often does Chelsea sell players on anyway? I can't even remember the last player we sold for a decent pricetag...Zhirkov at £13m maybe? And before him, Robben? Other than that, the club really doesn't care about getting money for their outgoing players.

What I do know is that in the English game, I'm almost certain no team has ever had success with the "false 9" as their long-term game-plan, or that anyone has even been stupid enough to try it in the first place. I just don't think it would work in the Premier League.

Last edited by ShedEnd1905 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:39 am

lszanto wrote:

Neymar Decision Shane-Long-2
Educate yourself.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:40 am

Shane Long couldn't even score 60 a season if he were playing against open nets every game :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:50 am

Right now I'd take Neymar over Falcao for me in the long run project of things and what did I say about Shane Long and running Twisted Evil

Poor Jimmy Milner Sad
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 am

Jimmy fukin bullard would score more goals then torres
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:59 am

Kick wrote:

Now you and I both know that is not true,

I imagine he could get 20 a season. maybe more if he hits better form.

ShedEnd1905 wrote:And how marketable is he going to be if he ends up being a spectacular flop? It's a distinct possibility, and for the pricetag he'll command, it's not worth it.

As for someone like a Falcao costing alot of money with no resale value, how often does Chelsea sell players on anyway? I can't even remember the last player we sold someone for a decent pricetag...Zhirkov at £13m maybe? And before him, Robben? Other than that, the club really doesn't care about getting money for their outgoing players.

What I do know is that in the English game, I'm almost certain no team has ever had success with the "false 9" as their long-term game-plan, or that anyone has even been stupid enough to try it in the first place. I just don't think it would work in the Premier League.

i agree with the above

Kick wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Neymar Decision Shane-Long-2
Educate yourself.

goat :bow:

Abramovich wrote:Right now I'd take Neymar over Falcao for me in the long run project of things and what did I say about Shane Long and running Twisted Evil

Poor Jimmy Milner Sad

you say alot of things, how cna i be expected to keep up Razz
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 pm

When Terry is back we should just play Cahill striker.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:07 pm

in all seriousness though i dont see how we can be discussing a new long term CF when Lukaku still hasnt been given a decent chance in the XI, even though Lukaku has had Shane Long serve him up a few easy goals hes been pretty good thus far bar that terrible first touch. I think the more pressing question is in the long term how do we fit the following into our first team

Oscar
Hazard
Mata
Piazon
Moses
Marin
Sturidge
Torres
Lukaku
supposed new CF
Mcechran
Bertrand
PVA
Ramires
Mikel

If Piazon is going to get into the XI its going to be on the wing which means one of OscHazMat (most likely Oscar) needs to drop into the pivot which means one of Mikel/Ramires/Oscar gets benched, not to mention Marin and Moses can sit on the bench for the next htree years and stay happy, and at the same time Mcechran needs first XI football next season too which throws another name into the ring and theres also the possibility that some bright spark will decide to buy another CM too (its not needed but you know its a possibility)

Then up top youve got Torres, Sturidge (you just get the feeling hes gonna leave on a bosman and we'll have egg on our face), Lukaku and Cavani/Neymar/Falcao/Reus/someother CF all playing for one postion

and on the side note, imo PVA never got given a fair go, looks as if he'll be sold though

somethings gotta give somehwere
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Long just runs and runs and runs Twisted Evil

PVA will get chances for sure I feel, as for Lukaku I really don't know its such a coinflip in where his development will go. Either way we still need another striker signed for when Torres gtfos.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:14 pm

fatman123 wrote:in all seriousness though i dont see how we can be discussing a new long term CF when Lukaku still hasnt been given a decent chance in the XI, even though Lukaku has had Shane Long serve him up a few easy goals hes been pretty good thus far bar that terrible first touch. I think the more pressing question is in the long term how do we fit the following into our first team

Oscar
Hazard
Mata
Piazon
Moses
Marin
Sturidge
Torres
Lukaku
supposed new CF
Mcechran
Bertrand
PVA
Ramires
Mikel

If Piazon is going to get into the XI its going to be on the wing which means one of OscHazMat (most likely Oscar) needs to drop into the pivot which means one of Mikel/Ramires/Oscar gets benched, not to mention Marin and Moses can sit on the bench for the next htree years and stay happy, and at the same time Mcechran needs first XI football next season too which throws another name into the ring and theres also the possibility that some bright spark will decide to buy another CM too (its not needed but you know its a possibility)

Then up top youve got Torres, Sturidge (you just get the feeling hes gonna leave on a bosman and we'll have egg on our face), Lukaku and Cavani/Neymar/Falcao/Reus/someother CF all playing for one postion

and on the side note, imo PVA never got given a fair go, looks as if he'll be sold though

somethings gotta give somehwere
Which is why NO new players should be brought in for any position other than striker. Torres is finished, and will either be out the door in the summer, or given a permanent role as back-up. Sturridge, unfortunately, will leave in the summer I fear, so there's an already weak, thin strikeforce depleted even further. So that leaves us with Lukaku and maybe Torres. Still nowhere near enough, either in quality or sheer numbers, which is where another striker being brought in comes in.

But other than that, we are absolutely covered.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next