Golaço de Neymar

+39
Albiceleste
Collblanc
danyjr
Harmonica
Juveman17
Donuts
julias
The Franchise
LeBéninois
barca 2011
Be/\/ceCALI
Mr Nick09
Valkyrja
BarrileteCosmico
Arquitecto
Onyx
urbaNRoots
Raptorgunner
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeVersacci
RealGunner
Mamad
Die Borussen
BarcaKizz
VendettaRed07
CrazyBoy
Muzza
Blue
Catracho
LeSwagg James
McAgger
windkick
DuringTheWar
Clockwork Orange
gondov
Highburied
Ganso
Gil
43 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Catracho Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:He's hyped beyond belief, but considering some of the things he pulls off, it's understandable why.

When the F will we finally be able to see him play in Europe? especially the CL to really test his abilities. He needs to move already.. there's nothing left for him to accomplish at Santos, and many of his countrymen and former Brazil legends have said the same (don't kill me, rsinatra Razz)

He has something to prove.. mainly winning the Brasileirao.. something he's never won.

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4235
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Catracho Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Arquitecto wrote:How can the difference between Neymar and Oscar be quantified when Oscar has a completely different role then Neymar?

Point being Mole is 100% right as Neymar has to come to Europe to prove himself as these Brazilian teams, as entertaining as they are don't exactly have the most organized tactics or play (to put it nicely). Oscar so far has been decent in his impact but even then he has too prove himself as well. Fact also is Oscar has been the best Brazilian in the past 4 months by a mile and Neymar isn't anywhere near in his footballing IQ and passing then Oscar. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

They both play different positions on the field and have different purposes for their club.

Neymar IS the attack of Santos.. he has to do the long amazing dribbles, because the poor service he gets from his young and inexperienced midfield.. he basically has to put the attack on his shoulders, while Oscar is mostly a provider, for players like Damiao, Forlan, or Dagoberto. The fact people know Neymar is all Santos have, means he usually plays farther back then he is supposed to so he can open up the field and receive the ball without much pressure..You can tell the decline in Ganso affected Neymar's game and forced him to change it from receiver of his killer balls, to more of the catalyst, while Oscar is more of a midfielder, so his vision is pass is ofcourse much more killer than Neymars.

Yall honestly need to stop with these terrible assumptions.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 4235
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by barca 2011 Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Catracho wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Will Barca be paid $80 mil. if Nerman doesn't join Barca as his next club, or is that just a rumour?

What?? Does that sound like its true to you?? You can't be serious.

Pay 80 mil to a club for the decision made by a player.. smh. Are you implying that Santos are trying to steer him towards Barce? because Neymar sed himself last night or 2 nights ago, that the only person whose gonna decide for him is, Himself and his father. His club nor investors have no say in where he's going. When he leaves, it will come from his mouth.

these rumors get more troll-like everytime.
I'm not saying anyone else has any say over his future but I had heard (and I honestly don't remember where) that barca and santos had signed an agreement, kind of like a clause that stipulated that if he didn't go to barca, Santos would owe barca. Like a pre-agreement of sorts. Again, I'm just asking if this or something like this ever actually happened is all.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Catracho Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:11 pm

barca 2011 wrote:
Catracho wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Will Barca be paid $80 mil. if Nerman doesn't join Barca as his next club, or is that just a rumour?

What?? Does that sound like its true to you?? You can't be serious.

Pay 80 mil to a club for the decision made by a player.. smh. Are you implying that Santos are trying to steer him towards Barce? because Neymar sed himself last night or 2 nights ago, that the only person whose gonna decide for him is, Himself and his father. His club nor investors have no say in where he's going. When he leaves, it will come from his mouth.

these rumors get more troll-like everytime.
I'm not saying anyone else has any say over his future but I had heard (and I honestly don't remember where) that barca and santos had signed an agreement, kind of like a clause that stipulated that if he didn't go to barca, Santos would owe barca. Like a pre-agreement of sorts. Again, I'm just asking if this or something like this ever actually happened is all.

No it never happened...
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 4235
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Catracho wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:How can the difference between Neymar and Oscar be quantified when Oscar has a completely different role then Neymar?

Point being Mole is 100% right as Neymar has to come to Europe to prove himself as these Brazilian teams, as entertaining as they are don't exactly have the most organized tactics or play (to put it nicely). Oscar so far has been decent in his impact but even then he has too prove himself as well. Fact also is Oscar has been the best Brazilian in the past 4 months by a mile and Neymar isn't anywhere near in his footballing IQ and passing then Oscar. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

They both play different positions on the field and have different purposes for their club.

Neymar IS the attack of Santos.. he has to do the long amazing dribbles, because the poor service he gets from his young and inexperienced midfield.. he basically has to put the attack on his shoulders, while Oscar is mostly a provider, for players like Damiao, Forlan, or Dagoberto. The fact people know Neymar is all Santos have, means he usually plays farther back then he is supposed to so he can open up the field and receive the ball without much pressure..You can tell the decline in Ganso affected Neymar's game and forced him to change it from receiver of his killer balls, to more of the catalyst, while Oscar is more of a midfielder, so his vision is pass is ofcourse much more killer than Neymars.

Yall honestly need to stop with these terrible assumptions.

LOL Cat what does this have to do with what I said? To summarize it all I said is Neymar must move to a higher level in Europe to prove his pedigree like Oscar is attempting so far. As patronizing as this sounds its true.

I've already long acknowledged Ganso's form and Neymar's role for Santos as I didn't dispute that.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11764
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 am

His 1st goal of 2013

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 am

99 finishing. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by McAgger Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:11 am

His hair cut is much better than what he used to have :bow: GTFI Perez
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28301
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by LeBéninois Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:22 am

Another one cheers


off topic : I'm always Surprised by the amount of space there is in this league
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4027
Join date : 2011-06-10

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Ganso Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:33 am

average counter attack goal imo

but still,great finish.new robinho Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:05 am



dat touch
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:10 am

RG is a closet Santos fan.Watching every game live lol

fecking awful hair btw
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:12 am

Running in behind the defence from a deep Messi-ish pass you say?

Yep, get it done Zubi.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:18 am

Ganso wrote:RG is a closet Santos fan.Watching every game live lol

fecking awful hair btw

Neymar fan Razz but i do watch Santos for him
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:39 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by LeVersacci Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:48 am

Dat pass from Ronaldinho :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by julias Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:48 am

Neymarrr
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1121
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Donuts Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 am

more impressed with Ronaldinho's pass.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:15 am

Dinho Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28301
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 am

dinho ffs

dat finish from nerman
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:02 am

Ronaldinho with that 99 vision. :bow:


Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:46 am

Santos 4-0 up at HT

Neymar scored all 4 goals lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:47 am

:bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28301
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:54 am

:bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Juveman17 Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:18 am

Great that he is scoring goals but too bad the Brazilian league stinks. Third world selling league at best. Until he goes to Europe, he is still unproven I'm my eyes.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Ganso Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:32 am

juveman17 wrote:Great that he is scoring goals but too bad the Brazilian league stinks. Third world selling league at best. Until he goes to Europe, he is still unproven I'm my eyes.
Said everyone on the forum every time he scores
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Golaço de Neymar - Page 3 Empty Re: Golaço de Neymar

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum