'I want to stay here forever'  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

'I want to stay here forever'

3 posters

Go down

'I want to stay here forever'  Empty 'I want to stay here forever'

Post by DeviAngel Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Juventus midifielder Arturo Vidal has claimed that he is happy in Italy, and would be delighted to spend his entire career in Serie A.

The Chile international has quashed rumours linking him with Manchester United and Real Madrid, and has admitted he is probably playing the best football of his career at the moment.

“I've not thought about moving,” he told fifa.com. “I repeat – I am very happy here and if I had to spend my entire careers here, I'd do so gladly.

“Things went well for me in Germany [with Bayer Leverkusen], but now I am playing for one of the world's most historic clubs.

“We have just won the title unbeaten and I am fulfilling both my own expectations, and those of the people who brought me here.

“I was aware when I joined that the team hadn't been getting good results, but I also knew that I was signing for a European giant. When I agreed the move, I did so thinking we could turn things around and fight for championships, and that's how it's turned out.

“It didn't take us long to realise that we were capable of turning things around, though I have to admit, I was surprised that we finished unbeaten.”

He concluded by remarking on whether the Bianconeri can go one better this season, and win the Champions League, as well as defend their Serie A title.

“I think that the players we've brought in make us stronger than we were last season,” he said. “So we're capable of having a good season and having a good Champions League campaign. At a club like Juventus, you have to aim to win every competition.”

Last edited by DeviAngel on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

'I want to stay here forever'  Empty Re: 'I want to stay here forever'

Post by Juveman17 Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:28 pm

:bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 am

I know he really likes the team and the fans love him so I dont doubt him when he says that but in football things can change so quickly so I wont take anything for granted. I sure do hope thou he stays forever. My favorite player in the juve yersey. not to take anything from the champs buffon, chiellini and Marchisio
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down